BILDERBERGER NIALL FERGUSON: GERMANY IS A MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRY

IT IS FUCKING HAPPENING

BILDERBERGERS NOW OPENLY ADRESS WHITE GENOCIDE

HE WAS JUST AT BILDERBERG IN DRESDEN - NOW HE COME UP WITH THIS

>"You will be less German" laughs Ferguson. "I can not think otherwise. Cultures change all the time, for other reasons, not only by migration. And so America will just be a Latin American country." After all, what was Hillary Clinton other than Evita in Argentina or then Christina Kirchner? Clinton wanted to be president, because her husband was president.

>And then says Niall Ferguson this sentence: "Germany is a Middle Eastern country." Eurabia was the phrase ten years ago. The demography of the Muslim world will be visible from the 2050th

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article156137545/Deutschland-wird-ein-nahoestlicheres-Land-sein.html&prev=search
welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article156137545/Deutschland-wird-ein-nahoestlicheres-Land-sein.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHpGXDOkm9E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I now understand why people say Germany will do it all over again. It will not be Germans though

BUMP

Isn't bilderberg stuff classified?

Well, he just gave an interview and said this.
Before he attempted at Bilderberg.
You make the connections

uprising when?

I never liked the idea of Bilderberg anyway, it's like the opposite of democracy, no transparency at all. A bunch of people born in the right family (royals) and traitors discussing how to rule behind closed curtains.

This is depressing.
I don't even have a proper image reaction to show my unhappiness

BUMP

>tfw no identity movement near me
youtube.com/watch?v=sHpGXDOkm9E

AHAHAHAHHAAHAH

>The EU is run by a Middle Eastern country

wait what the fuck, i just googled that ferguson dude. he's married with ayaan hirsi ali. A anti muslim woman. Why is he advocating pro islam shit?

BUMP

Also it would be indeed highly important to pay close attention to all of the Bilderborg attendees and deduce what happened at the meeting from their newfound message.

Disgusting

I don't think he is. I think if anything, it was said sarcastically or in jest. He's a pro-colonialization, conservative Bong whose books are generally quite redpilled.

Saying something like this crap is totally out of character, especially given that he wife fucking hates Islam with every fiber of her being.

>we're on the brink of world war 3

wew dads

No fucking way

Time to get out our nazi personalities

OY
VEY
SLIDE IT

Well he was just stating a matter of fact really. Demographically speaking, unless the course is altered radically he is 100% right after all.

Sup Forums is far too conspiratorial

Bump

BASED NIALL

His book on Kissinger is out, I should go read it.

BUMP

“Indigenous peoples have the collective and individual right not to be subjected to ethnocide and cultural genocide, including prevention of and redress for:
(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
(c) Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.”

United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples

B U M P

>(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
anti white & western propaganda, check
>(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
welfare, check
>(c) Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
check
>(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
check
>(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.”
anti white propaganda, check

Yet, this is not a genocide.

He isn't advocating anything.

>damn that's a good photoshop job

not remembering he is patient zero

Is it time we support a #MulticulturalIsrael?

>Bilderberg attendee
>Wishes Shillary to win
>Trump "this shame of America" would be prevented

into the trash it goes

You know, slowly I really start to believe Trump is a genuine threat to this establishment. He might turn out even better than I expected.

What the fuck do they gain destroying the world?

"Divide et impera" my slow-witted friend