COPS THREAD

COPS THREAD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SskNbIn8280
gorillavid.in/at8otkli9x6v
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I CAN BREAK THESE DUBS

You can't check those dubs

I saw this one episode the other night where cops are called in to a domestic disturbance. Dad and son are all "muhh son hes crazy! He's kickin" my car, stealing my sons money!" Cops say they will find him.
Smash cut to THE BIGGEST FAGGOT ON EARTH in custody.

I forgot one of the cops talking to him in custody has a bleached, spiky, ramp hair cut and a barbwire bicep tattoo and you just know he wants to smash the perp's boipussy.

ass

>why are you running?
>why you chasing me?

Does anyone have a link to the cousins fighting but it turns out they were fucking?

BAD BOYS

WHATCHYA GON'

>Its a sting episode

>Its a prostitution sting episode

I'M SHERIFF JOHN BUNNELL

youtube.com/watch?v=SskNbIn8280
STOP RESISTING TONY

Pedestrian 0
Vehicle 1

NO PAPI

QUIT CALLIN ME PAPI I AINT YUR PAPI

SI PAPI

I'LL GETCHU BITCH

Seconding this.

wasn't that from reno 911

I stopped watching cops after it became more sad than funny (for me personally)

I remember one episode where a kid (8 or 9) had "run away". He hadn't really, but a cop saw him sitting by himself in a parking lot and made an effort to get him home.Through out this the kid was pretty despondent and and bleak.

When they finally found his address his mother and older sisters where there and happy to see him again as he had been missing for awhile. the family didn't seem too bad, nor did the condo. they were just a little less well off than most.There was no evidence of things being abusive at home or whatever (although its impossible to know)

For some reason the sequence really hit me. The fact that this little kid was so sad and pensive was awful, he was 8, he should have been running around playing without a worry in the world. I know kids are like that and always do weird things, but it still felt bad. I cried for a couple minutes and sat in the shower for half an hour. I think it was cause in the period I watched it I had been going through a really strong phase of emotions, some relating to childhood innocence and some relating to forlornness. It was around then that I stopped watching cops. I'm still saddened by the human condition sometimes, but mostly I try not to think of it.

waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

wasn't asking for your sympathy, just posting something I thought about cops in case others could relate.
Sorry for conveying any form of sincerity.

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS

no you just went full autist
everyone is joking then you
come in with your sob story
I thought you were joking at first
but you're actually serious with
your bullshit

I'm thinking of applying to be an officer in about 6 months when I graduate from college. I have military and security experience so it should be a shoe-in. Seems like a fun career and the pension after 20 years is nice.

Link to episode?
>no you just went full autist
What the fuck does that even mean anymore? Someone who holds different values than you? Fuck off.

you cant break those cuffs

there it is
lashh out because you know its true

nice quads

This was over a year ago so its unlikely I will be able to find it but I will give it a try.

WHATCHUWAH?
WHATCHU GUNNA DO?
WHEN THE GUBCHAGUNMA COME FOR YOU?

You guys know this show is just leftist propaganda, right?

/fa/ at 9:30

gorillavid.in/at8otkli9x6v