P O P P Y

Daily reminder that poppy loves every single one of you and wishes you a merry human christmas. Because that's what humans do

youtu.be/6FbdqwlR0H4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uv2LvQ0FEvo
youtu.be/XAyLTTYeCqM
youtu.be/lwnoSeiAFSY
youtu.be/5Ao5mg11xIk
youtu.be/SNPYSD4DzKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is the journey? I think the journey has just begun!

youtu.be/Uv2LvQ0FEvo

Y..you don't love Poppy?

youtu.be/XAyLTTYeCqM

I think everybody in the world will benefit from Poppy!

youtu.be/lwnoSeiAFSY

Have you heard this song by Poppy from the album Poppy.Computer? You can find it on YouTube!

youtu.be/5Ao5mg11xIk

Merry human Christmas Poppy! We love you to bits! Stay safe!

wonder what her asshole tastes like

she probably doesn't have one

Remember that Poppy is always with you! Even in your dreams! Even in your nightmares!

youtu.be/SNPYSD4DzKA

hi poppy i like your ambient album way better than all of your other music. and you yourself have said that ambient is your favorite kind of music to make. i think you should make some more ambient.

either way merry christmas!

Poppy is cool. I'm looking forward to hear more music by her. Poppy.Computer wasn't AOTY or anything, but It was really enjoyable. It's also the only album that managed to make me laugh out loud this year. (that line on Computer Boy... yeah, THAT one)
Merry Christmas Poppy!

Poppy doesn't always have control of what type of music she makes. She used to but the past is very foggy. Tribulation is fun!

Another Waifu fad? I wish you retarded faggots would fuck off and take your shitty music with you

>Even in your nightmares!
Pls kill us, Poppy!

analyze

Nah, Poppy is anti-waifu. Her music pokes fun at usual pop idols and cliches. Hold your horses.

Poppy loves you!

well i guess as long as you're happy with what you're doing. remember be careful when you sign contracts. free will is an important thing

I won't but they might!

Will you help me?

nice dubs! i will try my best. what can i do to help?

Mars Argo > Poppy

agree times million

Dumb tryhard weirdo shit.

Imagine her tight pink pussy

>Poppy is anti-waifu. Her music pokes fun at usual pop idols and cliches
maybe, but the use people here make out of her music is that of waifuism - or what would you call collecting pics of her and being part of her fandom? (and no, the fact that it may be "self-conscious" doesn't eliminate the fact that it's waifuism)

all in all, i must say i find poppy rather mediocre. in terms of sound, her album of this year (dunno if she has others) reminded me often of something like kkb, but with the ironic comments on pop of GFOTY (and never reaching the heights of either). bah

>tfw no bubblegum pop princess to enslave you and use you as a fuck toy
Why even live