Why was he such a little bitch? Was he the proto-numale?

Why was he such a little bitch? Was he the proto-numale?

He's from Seattle

he had his reasons

he was proto-post nu male

Imagine not having to deal with women

your little buzzwords and memes that you spout daily didnt exist then. it'd probably do you good to take a little break from your taiwanese knitting forum for a few hours

t. post-avant numale

I'm not homophobic, but I wish I were just to piss off the faggots

He made you mad though, which was his goal.

He didn't say anything that would a reasonable person mad, so you're making yourself look like a wee baby child because of him, without him even being alive.

Hate if it keeps you safe ;)

Gay isn't normal or natural. Don't have kids.

Of course he was, I'm glad he killed himself

I like Nirvana though

homosexual detected

>making yourself look like a wee baby child
>reddit spacing

See, you're doing it again. It's embarrassing.

I hope gays get their special rights taken away.

He's the first nu-male ever

I am not a homophobe, although I wish I were, just to piss off Kurt Cobain.

Yes, because liberating samples from superior musicians is inherently original.

>nihilistic edgelord
>criticizes others for gluttony and selfish values

makes me think. all leftist progs are insecure dorks

Fuck off colbert

>midget junkie faggot ends his life sucking on a shotgun
>I'm about to visit my loving family for a comfy christmas celebration

he sure got me good

sounds like a butthurt christmas "celebration" to me. you're getting all worked up over a dead guy, user. that's not healthy

Cringe

Jesus christ

Yeah, except Kurt will still be remembered in the next 100 years or so, while you wouldn't be remembered by 10 people after you die.

yes, it is cringe getting butthurt over the dead.

Cringe

Sounds like he did a fine job despite not being gay

Stay mad, gay.

>n-no you!!!

hahah what a faggot

fucking cringe

lol

I'd rather have them oppressed than in control of society.

>oh noses da gayz are literally controlling the world and wil force me to let black man put their phalluses on my poopoo hole

I'm not interested in your fantasies. I can tell by the way you write that you're a gay.

As if that matters when you're dead. He was unhappy and his fame didnt save his life so who fucking cares.
>i need ppl to know who i am to justify my life
Fucking numales are so egotistical

Tfw no Kurt gf

I agree. OP is probably a shitty homophobe

Yeah but you visit in moderation, right? Fuck off faggot. You have 0 high ground when you're posting on the site as well.

>without him being alive
>commits suicide and goes straight to hell leaving behind a daughter a druggy wife
I win then :D

>the more gay men there are, the more women available for straight men
are homophobes just angry closeted gays?

We come here just to make fun of you. All 8 of us at work. Just long enough to ruin the board every day.

>using the very thing you're trying to defend as an insult
Gays...i swear

I thought I could do that too when I was 14

>can't even piece it together
Dear lord, you're an idiot. In the grand scheme of things, he has accomplished much more in music and art than you ever will in your entire life, regardless of whether or not he was unhappy. Your stupid "Christmas celebration" with you family is merely a puddle compared to Kurt's oceans.

And before you say that that applies to me as well, I'm not the one who tried to diminish a superior person's life.

Could you tell you were gay when you were 14?

how exactly are gays going to be in control of society dude

Keep debasing yourself at the altar of a manlet heroin addict you literal cuck

>superior person's life
But we're all equal :) He was no better than some limbless braindead stump of a human in India

>In the grand scheme of things, he has accomplished much more in music and art than you ever will in your entire life, regardless of whether or not he was unhappy.
In the grand scheme of things the Earth will die and humanity will cease to exist :DDD

OBLA DI OBLA DA LIFE GOES ON WOAAAH

"Love and tolerance"

>talks about how happy their life is, puts down others as not being important as him for these reasons
>whines about others being egotistical with zero sense of self awareness
>no actual substance to argument
True pottery

It makes sense though doesnt it? if you were actually hetero, gay people wouldnt bother you so much. its textbook insecurity

You tend to know yourself, yeah. Not like I chose to be gay one day sweetie.

the proto nu-male was morrissey although there is an important distinction to draw there because he is not a nu-male but the basis on which they are built. he is a literal soy boy though.
kurt was just a nu-male, plain and simple.

>gay logic
More proof your points are rooted in emotion rather than reality. All humans are naturally averse to what is different.

Please don't molest children

t. prog-male

Likewise

No promises

You're being very emotional right now whether you realize it or not. Your opinions aren't logical.