When did you realise he did absolutely nothing wrong?

when did you realise he did absolutely nothing wrong?

Expect killing alot of people including himself.

>Killing fags
>doing something wrong

Pick one

>obligitory reply about how I'm a Muslim.

It's not just gays that Islam is against. Muslims are nuts and have no place outside the 12th century.

Executing people without a trial is not the white way, Abdul.

ITS 2016

What he said

>Slaughtering fags is wrong

No. He was a hero. Far righters all over the net are celebrating him(I have checked) as a hero. Pol is infested with faggots that's why many whine about him

When liberals told me he didnt, why would they lie, what do they have to gain?

>being a liberal cuck

>Sven's daughter gets raped
>Abdul on trial at Malmo court
>Jury is 11 Muslims, 1 nigger
>Defendant found not guilty

Maybe the Swedish way

When I heard it was a gaybar.

I never mentioned a court, did I? The Bible is the judge.

>that pic

He said PEOPLE

Niggers aren't people. They're beasts. You wouldn't trial a dog or a cow, would you?ยด

Damn, I apologize to cows and dogs for likening them to INFERIOR APES

He has done God work

Degenerates vs NoFun, eight or eighty

Fuck both of them!

basically here in america we're cool with homosexuals taking the risks of living in a country that accepts muslims

we accept religion like we accept homosexuals. but if they can't protect themselves like real americans that's their fault. it's not up to the rest of us.

i'm not going to say what he did was right or wrong. but if there were more guns in the club this wouldn't have happened

Whatever rational you have to create to convince yourself that whites share a lot of common with their Arab bros.

>more guns in the club
which is obviously ridiculous but you get the metaphor

Are you satirising the bluepilled conservative response, or are your thoughts so tangled up that the only ideal solution in your mind is a gay militia defending a gay bar from ISIS?

This, absolutely.

If I were an American, I'd have my OWN AR-15.

I really don't give a shit, either way. I'm kinda happy in the sense this might wake some people the fuck up and vote Trump but in the end I could give two shits. Another day in Florida to me.

Pic related needs to be edited to make it look like OP.

i'm too tolerant for my own good i guess. we can't get rid of muslims, there just isn't a way to categorically say they're bad people. same goes for homosexuals. the only solution is respect through mutual force. homosexuals and other minority groups want us to protect their lifestyles. that's not how america should be.

Gays may be degenerate but they don't deserve to die mate. Do you think everyone who suffers from a mental illness should die too?

kek

As if you are a Christian

British Israelism.

wow dude so edgy.

How's that min wage life

Indeed.

It's not about appeasing them. It's not as simple as "too many muzzies"

If a foreign race was murdering your people and destroying White countries, Wouldn't you be a terrorist ? (Yes you would be, it's happened before in Ireland)

This will keep happening until we stop going to war for Pos-rael

When did you realize how edgy you are?

Imagine how many children that dude saved from those filthy faggots. If this happened in Zambia he'd get a medal (Faggotry carries a death sentence here)

The anti-hero we needed.

The moment I read the news. Omar killed 50+ faggots, injured many more and gave Trump the final push to the white house.

Just get over the fact he's muslim, that's just a detail.

Being born? Look at his face. Would you approach that zionist? Look at how pleased and sexy and successful he looks

Zambia is a death sentence. In the US fags are actually contributing members of society often holding good jobs, unlike mudslides who mostly are on welfare and leach off society.

So let me get this straight. Your country stole the German flag, rearranged the stripes, rotated it, and then placed on a green rectangle because "I don't know, lol". Then to top it all off you dredged up an old 90's trend and literally put a bird on it.

You could have just put a fucking leaf on your flag and it would have been better.

You people are fucked. The point of this is that a MUSLIM killed people cos he disagreed with their lifestyle. And the Muslims WILL do that again to other groups of people because of their beliefs. They dont belong here. Point proven