Sup Sup Forums. I am in the process of making slowcore, sadcore (well, and other related subgenres and directions...

sup Sup Forums. I am in the process of making slowcore, sadcore (well, and other related subgenres and directions. even touching a bit of emo on the extreme point) Give me some related artists, albums that you think a not very well known so I could encompass everything in my flowchart. (Bands, I have heard every album of

Thanks for you apparent help.

Also have to code for either or and grace. If anybody needs, write down in the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SzdoeUCM2HU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*flowchart I meant.

Slint's not slowcore but they should be there.

They will definitely be there, but on the margins, since it's somewhat themed flowchart. McMahans The For Carnation also will be among the centre albums. Also suggestions for 3 core albums. Mine right now are

I could live in hope by Low

Hearts of Palm by Idaho

Frigid Stars by Codeine

Low album would eventually flow into Kozelek's zone where his legacy will be displayed.

Bump.

Ok, better to post during day.

Bump.

Last bump.

love claire can be a part of the flow chart that encompasses lo fi slowcore

shit you already have love claire. l'altra and spokane are good obscure slowcore bands

Yep, this will also appear. I just ran out of things to hear. I want to be sure about diversity of list.

Thank you very much.

Lowercase, maybe

Also listened to everything from these bands. Some of them are not listed in first post.

grouper, fog lake

I will look into Fog Lake, thank you.

Do you think Groper goes well there. If do, advise how to put it in the chart properly. Maybe a suggestion of a new branch with similar artists. But I have no clue rn as to what artist it will be next step from.

Also fucked up the first post.

I meant that I have two codes for mp3 download for either and grace that I can give away.

reckless bump

S (Carissa's Wierd girl solo)
Kid Dakota

>Kid Dakota
Thanks. Like the first picture on google pic search.

Gowns - Red State

Matt Elliott - Drinking Songs

The For Carnation

Valium Aggelein

Songs: Ohia didn't it rain

Maybe try Teen Suicide (renamed to American Pleasure Club just today), some of their songs (e.g. Falling In Love; The same things happening to me all the time, even in my dreams) are in that ballpark.

Thanks.
Listened already. Self-titled is amazing, esp. Moonbeams
Will check it out. Thanks.

>Valium Aggelein
It's always great each time you find something more that involves anything related to Duster. Thanks.

bladee - eversince is pretty much the down colorful hill of rap

Its Just Vanity (more emo than slow tbchwyf)
itsjustvanity.bandcamp.com/album/great-white-north

>bladee - eversince
wtf is that, user?

the red house painters of rap
youtube.com/watch?v=SzdoeUCM2HU

>Its Just Vanity
ok, emo branch will definitely take it's place. What good emo albums would you recommend? I am acquainted with benchmark releases like these la disputes, af etc. But I need something nice and slow so it would fit into chart well.

Lambchop

shit, that's a lot of material. Thanks anyway, will listen.

That is slower and less pop punk:
Christie Front Drive
Appleseed Cast LLO
Ill think of more drawing a blank right now but totally behind this chart happening.

I have a few

Hope Sandoval and the Warm Inventions
Jessamine
Brookville

Monitoring. Make sure to follow through, op. I'd love to give a shot to your flowchart.

>I could live in hope by Low
>Hearts of Palm by Idaho
>Frigid Stars by Codeine

These are my 3 core albums ranked based on "heaviness" and to some extent the instruments used. If you have any suggestions, I would gladly listen to it.

Well give Penfold, Mineral, and Christie Front Drive a shot.

Ok, I will make another thread tomorrow, if this one does not make it through in next 12 hours of my sleep/study.
I will deliver the chart in 2 weeks, I suppose.

Thank you.