ITT: POST THE MOST OBSCURE SHOW YOU CAN THINK OF

ITT: POST THE MOST OBSCURE SHOW YOU CAN THINK OF

I remember the kid being fatter.

I still don't know what the fuck this was.

Only aired on tv those dates and cliffhanger.

That looks like a show a tv character would watch.

When there's trouble you know who to call.

>The Brothers García is an American sitcom that premiered in 2000 on Nickelodeon and ended in 2004. It was among the first projects of Sí TV, an effort to produce programming featuring Latino characters that are aimed at a diverse audience.[1]

All my 12 year old self wanted was to see her naked.

It never happened.

>eric roberts

TEEN TITANS

I watched too much of this show.

Fact: No one ever gave a shit about Pelswick and it had no reason to exist.

I remember seeing the previews on syfy when my mom would watch Outer Limits reruns and that robot kid "accidentally" killing that cat stuck with me. I miss when syfy would air anime because I caught a couple episodes of Desert Punk.

Blog over so is that any good?

I saw so many episodes of it and I remember nothing about the quality of the show other than that chick's tits, so the answer is: nah it probably sucked.

Only time I've ever watched a show from its series premiere up to its cancelation.

One of the first attempts at adult comedy that wasn't trying to pretend not to be (so not Southpark or S1-3 Family Guy). I honestly need to re-watch this.

This would've been a smash hit if it had aired a few years later and didn't have such a horrible name and marketing campaign.

I might give it a try because I miss Futurama even if it ended well.

i remember reading about a storyline to the show where pelswicks dad was dating some lady who was super ableist and overprotective of him. i think she accidentaly called him a cripple in the end.

birds of prey. caw caw caw.

Bang FUCK I'm dead!

>what's the premise
>it'll be sherlock holmes in the 22nd century
>okay I like it but what will you call it
>ive got a few ideas

Little Homie

You weren't a kid in the 90's I presume.

>young Meghan Good
>that MILF

Cousin skeeter was the shit

I'm getting too old for this shit

At some point Yancy Butler became really fuckable in the series. I wonder if alcoholichic is a thing

I'm just gonna leave this here.

>And what about the theme song?
>Well I guess we need the lyrics to get the point across that this is like Sherlock Holmes but in the 22nd Century
>right, got it.

Comfy
Even as a kid I liked how laid back it was compared to other shows

Oiski poiski!

i wish i could tell you i was lying when i say
that i have watched every episode of this show at least 17 times

i watched this live when it came out and was very exited

It's said he worked for the payment of a half eaten sandwich and a can of Sunkist

Sounds like a Dan Schneider original

>The ending where they get a battleship

Fuck fox for canceling Titus. It did well in the ratings but put out one little post 9/11 episode about airplanes and terrorism and you get canceled.

holy shit I remember this
i didn't think it was so bad
I remember the episode where the parents went out to a beatnik club

They used to show reruns of this show in the early weekday mornings where I live. It was a late 90s early 2000s saved by the bell ripoff with a more urban theme. I remember enjoying it a lot, but no one ever talks about or remembers this show, I can't find any good torrents, but most of the show seems to be on youtube. One of the actors of the main characters used to post on the imdb forum for this show, that was kind of sad.

>tfw that creep fucked icarly girl for three years
fucking hell

dude that theme song was catchy as fuck

Didn't know what to make of it.

This is the most batshit childrens TV series show ever