youtu.be/m5qlVy9LTcY
youtube.com/watch?v=H5UK40sSo8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/cum/

are 'zu

christ

sue

anime

there's a lot of information out there for a lot of styles, but you want practicality over meme so it'll probably end up being a pretty popular form of martial art rather than some chain karate dojo.

Yanks are just as much but in denial about it or simply put it under a different guise e.g. racism. Every country has differing socioeconomic classes and act accordingly

Fucking boring not having any tour de France on today

Didn't know what to do all day

She would honestly look so much better without those revolting farm animal rings

cuck
senpai
desu

wtf they finally disabled the word filter?
tb󠀤h

wtf only pasted half of my response kek

pretty sure there's a bit martial arts general on /fit/ which should have a lot of links and information. podcasts with UFC guys is also pretty good. the JRE stuff with UFC fighters or guys interested in martial arts are pretty interesting and help give you starting points about what you want to learn. from memory, his podcast with Jocko Willink was pretty insightful into martial arts seeing as Jocko started at age 22 or 23.

there's a lot of information out there for a lot of styles, but you want practicality over meme so it'll probably end up being a pretty popular form of martial art rather than some chain karate dojo.

boxing is the best
youtube.com/watch?v=5VLWBVpL23k

how come only cuck works

how will americans cope without the word cuck
going to be a sharp increase in workplace shootings methinks

cuck desu

desu

YOU JUST KNOW

cuck hasn't been filtered for a while
you have to say it in all caps for it to be filtered iirc

>brits call trunks 'boots'
>brits call cunts 'fannies'
>brits call fannies 'arses'
>brits call chips 'crisps'
>brits call fries 'chips'
>brits call underwear 'pants'

KEK

cuck

CU󠀤CK

there's nothing wrong with learning how to fight. in my experiences, it's the guys who formally learn to fight that are least likely to go out looking for fights.

muh alt codes

brits are so obsessed with class, yet there is no mobility in the UK

born poor, die poor

born rich, nepotism will get you a job.

Dad grew up in trailer and is now worth millions in the US

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wimbledon?

babestation

wew
weird

????????

If it's striking you're after then boxing is the best because it's easy to find a legit boxing gym with people who know what they're doing anywhere in the country

just WAIT til you learn about digestive biscuits

fucking colon blow cookies

Post a pepe that sums up your feelings

Remind me of the name of the language you're speaking

yanks...have no class xDDDDD

actually we differentiate between fries and chips

fries are a specific type of chip

>tfw no qt british gf

Refuse to watch Wimbledon because they try and force the women's shite down your throat

Despise any 'sports' that do that

This is a myth

My dad went to a comp and is now a millionaire lawyer

People of European descent show the greatest variety in eye color and hair color of any population worldwide.

European Mesolithic hunter-gatherer remains show genetic markers for light-colored eyes combined with dark skin color.

The alleles giving rise to lighter skin to Europeans were brought from Anatolia and the Yamnaya Copper Age/Bronze Age pastoralists (possibly the Proto-Indo-European population) from the area north of the Black Sea.

Blond hair evolved very quickly in a specific area at the end of the last ice age by means of sexual selection.

The appearance of blond hair and blue eyes in some northern European women made them stand out from their rivals, and more sexually appealing to men, at a time of fierce competition for scarce males

can't believe they don't hape chips in america

i think yanks would really like them

they're salty :3

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>brits call trunks 'boots'
I call it the back

>let me tell you about your country
t. stupid yank

just fuck off tb󠀤h

>he has the virgin opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=Ppf6RLA4r4k

quite a brainlet point you're trying to make. i speak an offshoot of the english language brought by people hundreds of years ago and you speak a different offshoot

>>brits call fannies 'arses'
WTF i hate yanks now
imagine i pull a yank bird and she makes me put it up her shitter

Does the average Australian know about Robert Whittaker?

Just beat an Olympic wrestling silver medalist in the UFC

so would you say "open the back"? that's weird to be honest

BABY
I'M GONNA PAY FOR A KIK FROM ARE ROSE ON PAYDAY
OOOO
THE MORE I GOON, THE STRANGER IT FEELS
YEAH
NOW THAT ARE ROSE IS IN BRUM, I'VE SPENT ALL MY CUM
ON A WATERMARKED PIC OF HER BUM
ON PAYDAY

yanks should fuck off back to /cum/ where they belong

>latinoamerica
choon
>Operation Condor invading my nest
>I forgive but I never forget

i mentioned boxing. I said boxing or muay thai. muay thai has gotten very big over the last 2 decades or so meaning that the level of training talent is increasing largely. but yeah, i'd take very good boxing training over average muay thai training any day. muay thai just ties in nicer to BJJ

yankee doodle came to /brit/
to post about the football
forgot about his fast food dins
and blew it out his sharthole

>yanks can't order fries or chips, they just have to hope its the right one
HOWLING

you mean you've failed to properly learn the english language

americans really shouldn't say the word cunt
it sounds weird and nasally with an overemphasised c, you need to leave it alone

what does that mean

Extremely important scientific research

strawpoll.me/13405338
strawpoll.me/13405338
strawpoll.me/13405338

Extremely important scientific research

strawpoll.me/13405338
strawpoll.me/13405338
strawpoll.me/13405338

youtu.be/m5qlVy9LTcY

why the fuck is craig/cregg the most reoccurringly outed yankism here? is this really so bad?

>mfw a yank says 'twot' instead of 'twat'

they also drop it like it's the nuclear weapon of insults meanwhile every other western country drop it for every use under the sun.

as opposed to saying "coont" like in britian

yes

>"I don't see why those that had the historical misfortune to be at university during the £9,000 period should be burdened excessively compared to those that went before or those that come after. I will deal with it."
Jezza the man of logic

nah my family are immigrants, at one point we were living in a very small flat sleeping on the floor and that, dad cycling to work for whatever little money, food bank etc.
now im studying econ at a decent uni but my bro is starting biochem at oxford in september (probably, he gets results next month)
literally nothing holding you back in this country everything is afforded to you if you take the opportunity :)

>coont
maybe if you're a scoot

never even heard it

Imagine being the person who titled that video

nah its "CAHNT"

i assume it ought to be crayg?

its the most jarring by far

Why do women in these sports demand equal pay when bone watches them or goes to the games lol

Except tennis women's bums

Just as good but for different reasons

Oneitis hasn't responded to my texts. This may be it for me lads...

want you lads to appreciate the effort i put in with this post please

watching a doc on the voynich manuscript
crazy to think we can solve the game of checkers but not a word from a book of 16th century hentai

Between half a million and two million cuneiform tablets are estimated to have been excavated in modern times, of which only approximately 30,000 – 100,000 have been read or published.

Most of them have "lain in these collections for a century without being translated, studied or published," as there are only a few hundred qualified cuneiformists in the world.

Englishman Sir Thomas Herbert, in the 1634 edition of his travel book A relation of some yeares travaile, reported seeing at Persepolis carved on the wall “a dozen lines of strange characters…consisting of figures, obelisk, triangular, and pyramidal”.

Bishop Friedrich Münter of Copenhagen correctly inferred one word to signify "king".

By 1802 Georg Friedrich Grotefend had determined that two kings' names mentioned were Darius and Xerxes.

The Irish Assyriologist Edward Hincks began to decipher the Behistun Inscriptions, carved in the reign of King Darius of Persia (522–486 BC), (The actual techniques he used to decipher the Akkadian language have never been fully published.)

By 1851, Hincks could read 200 Babylonian signs

nice

i love that song, but get butthurt when he mentions maradona desu

i also don't understand the reference, i assume in the context of the song he mentions it as maradona representing argentina striking back against the big evil empire, but the junta that attacked the falkalnds was an operation condor regime

maybe if you're fram lahndahn

yes
in your defence it clearly comes from scots who shorten the dipthong

i doubt they can prove the cipher is purposeful - a cipher. its just gibberish.

so do you think there are no regional differences in the united states, a country much larger than your little island?

imagine making tons of money and travelling the world as a famous celebrity just to do this

Looks like drunk me jumping a bench but encountering a spiderweb right at launch

nobody pronounces it coont, get your ears checked

only c*ckneys do this

hate deanos

literally just deciphered it

don't care

yanks turn everything into a dipthong while most brits seem to try an pronounce things like captain picard.

t. cregg

i think it's probably a hoax desu

nobody pronounces it creg, get your ears checked

youtube.com/watch?v=H5UK40sSo8I
post some choons with this sort of vibe

how do istop being such a sensitive little twat?

manager got mad at me for doing something wrong today at work and can't stop thinking about it.

v stressed out, its an internship and i want to turn it into a career

creg is how everyone in chicagoland says it