Ban Assault Rifles

This is the last straw. Assault Rifles WILL be banned after this. It's gotten ridiculous, we just have these machines of mass genocide on the shelves for anyone to buy. You can't justify owning this for any self-defense reason.

What will you do when the government comes asking for yours, because believe me, this ban will go through. WORST MASS SHOOTING IN ALL OF AMERICAN HISTORY, do you think we're just going back to normal after this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman
youtube.com/watch?v=7zQ83fhKQ0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure it will.

Sure it will.

To all murricans: if you don't own an assault rifle, go buy one before is too late.

You are not a man. Sage if replying don't post images.

>machines of mass genocide
bait.jpg

>implying they can
Prices should be skyrocketing now. Shit sucks. Just when the AR prices were starting to become normal.

>do you think we're just going back to normal after this?

> fags
> normal

the deadliest terrorist attack was done with airplanes

BAN ALL AIRPLANES NOW

>
fucking this.

and if you have some and your gubmint decides to go full retard in the way of confiscation be sure to take care to not lose your guns to "boating accidents", because having your guns disappear without being able to retrieve them would be a real shame wouldn't it?

SHALL

Everyone killed was Latino. It a White guy had gone in and killed 50 Muslims in a place where only Muslims gather it would have been considered an act of Genocide.

NOT

>Supporting gun control
Yes, because something being illegal has stopped 100% of crime, all the time.

BE

>Yes, because something being illegal has stopped 100% of crime, all the time.

No, but it's greatly reduced it user.

INFRINGED

Good luck, mother fucker. I'm building 3 80% lowers next weekend

Really though, how can you justify owning something capable of killing 50 people in a minute. When will you ever need that much firepower.

What's wrong with something like this?

Then how do you explain the heroin epidemic? Heroin wasn't legalized while I was asleep, was it?

be sure to get bolt carriers that a compatible with lighning links.
just in case.

Well gee some people need cars to get around cunt

that feel when NY fag who already can't own a legit AR

>those pits

There's that pesky word again, "need".

>There is always a bigger fish

>Ban Assault Rifles

>ban assault muslims
>ban assault niggers
>ban assault extremist

>ban shootings all together

sure it will work

>No selective fire
>no full auto
Not an assault rifle.

seeing pictures of a new york compliant AR felt insulting to me even as a noguns yuro.

technically we can get those, but unfortunately we have 'background checks' to make sure you are good bootlicking cuck and getting a .22 pistol takes longer and costs more than getting an NFA item

Reminder that Canada has dece gun laws and we can get semi-autos

:D

Open and concealed carry isn't allowed tho

Assault rifles have been heavily regulated since 1986. An AR-15 is not an assault rifle. OP is an idiot who doesn't understand what he's talking about. Move along people

>would you mind holding still for a bit while I struggle with this bolt?

Would would you struggle?

That is not an assault rifle faggot, good luck banning nothing

once muh scurry salt rifles are banned the rifles such as the one you posted will be vilified as """sniper rifle""" and the banning will go on until the knife bins in america.

wew lads

Meanwhile Abdul Ahmed bin Fucboi can lay his shit stained hands on a smuggled AK. Shits fucked, yo.

Sorry *why

RARE
A
R
E

How many dogs have you fucked today??

>do you think we're just going back to normal after this?
Do you live in America? Of course we will.

What weapons did they use in San Bernardino, CA? That state has possibly the strictest gun laws in the country.

*psst... the shooter used a handgun

It sure does suck ass germanybro, our taxes here are almost as high as yours too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman

Really makes you think what you can do with an elevated position, marksmanship training, and a bolt action rifle....

Yes, the response to getting slaughtered by Muslims is to disarm. That worked awesome for the Yazidis.

Yeah there were zero policy changes after that attack, what gives?

>Ban ARs
>Many NRA members and normal US Citizens own ARs

Won't work because besides violating 2nd Ammendment, gun owners will only surrender their guns over their dead bodies, so yeah war may happen if it escalates.

Exactly. Paris attackers used guns that you can't even buy in France? Let's ban legal semi autos entirely!

I just want my Zastava M77 and Colt Combat Commander. Is that too much to ask for?

Oh, if you're in the Market for a semi auto .308 the Zastava M77 may be an option, even though they usually come with a hideous thumbhole stock.

AR-15s purchased at a gun show

rare as fuck

t. jew who wants to control the goy

This, fucking retards.

>being this jelly

Why post a picture of a toy gun?

Hey, OP, what is the difference between an "assault" rifle and a rifle?

And if you can't provide an answer in less than 60 seconds, you are a moronic shill of the left.

To liberals it's way too much to ask for.
I'll definitely look into it though, thanks. I've been interested in an Ares SCR for a while just can't find a .308, which is what I want.

Yeah like the war on drugs reduced drugs?
Here come the liberal fucking retards who think that rules effect anyone but law abiding citizens
That Connecticut moron wasn't supposed to have a gun but he took one and did it anyway

How can people be this fucking stupid?

Yeah like the war on drugs reduced drugs?
Here come the liberal fucking retards who think that rules effect anyone but law abiding citizens
That Connecticut moron wasn't supposed to have a gun but he took one and did it anyway

How can people be this fucking stupid?Pour any maple syrup on your dick lately? You know.... so that can your dog can lick it off?

>France doesn't let people own fully automatic firearms
>terrorists don't care and use automatic firearms to kill 130 people
It's almost as if criminals don't follow the law or something.

>You can't justify owning this for any self-defense reason.

In a gunfight, having a gun that can fire many rounds without having to reload is an advantage. If an armed robber or group of armed people break into my home, I'd much rather have one of these oh so scary assault rifles in my hands to defend myself.

Of course, this all assumes I need a reason to justify owning a gun - we don't. We own guns because it is our right, so you can go fuck yourself.

By the way, how did all that gun control work out for France in their most recent mass shooting? I think we should focus more on the Islam problem than the "gun problem".

Assault Rifles are already banned in the US on a federal level, sans the handful that were available pre-1986.

That's a .308 rifle, ARs are chambered in .223

That rifle is by definition deadlier than an AR-15.

You're an idiot.

Select fire (with the ability to switch into fully automatic, this is crucial) rifle chambered in an intermediate cartridge with a detachable magazine. The term is derived from the StG-44 rifle.

>butter knife
I see what your doing, and I like it

I got my MP 15 for 350. basically a steal

Your enemies want you disarmed because they have bad intentions for you.

The police won't even protect Americans from illegal immigrants who attack them at political rallies.

Why disarm? That would be the equivalent of surrendering. I mean, if you surrender in a war, you might have less causalities, but you lose, and you get fucked over forever.

Arent you supppsed to be shitposting?

Also, if you see Yahtzee Croshaw, please punch him right in the gob. I think he lives in Brisbane.

What sights are those?

so this is Sup Forums's infamous Sup Forums section

have you never heard of an AR-10, just saying mate

Come and take them.

cracking da bolt is not like in call of duty.
it can get hard and stuck depending on how dirty your ammo is and the mixture of the boolits can put more pressure in it

plus no internal magazine will make it harder to keep the rate of fire high while hundreds of gays are screaming and running everywhere with YMCA remix blasting on the background and high on adrenaline making your hand shake

I can't wait until the government starts coming door to door to forcefully remove guns from you mentally ill fucks. It doesn't matter how many officers you shoot. Eventually The National Guard will be called in, and you will be dead and your stand for your rights will mean nothing. God I can't wait for that day. We don't need guns, ever. Only military should ever own guns.

>When will you ever need that much firepower.
When a bunch of crooks come at me armed and I'm in too much immediate danger to call the cops, hide and wait for their arrival, and keep on waiting for them to fix the problem.

I know of AR-10s, I was talking strictly about AR-15s.

They're going to have to win the house and presidency for that to happen.

Assault weapons don't kill people. Crazy islamists do. I leave mine on the table all the time and it never went and shot up anybody.

Why are you so triggered burger?

Yeah we can't get full auto's unless shooting them at the range but we can own this (pic), which is decently close to an AK.

Dece gun control laws with 10x less the gun-related death/capita rate.

Dropped

>national guard
>shooting civilians
You expect a bunch of glorified hicks with neat titles and badges to shoot the people they grew up with, in the cities they live in, in the state they've all called home?

For that matter, you expect the military to take this bullshit?

Murder is already illegal, dipshit.

I know less than nothing about guns, so couple questions here:
What defines an assault rifle as an assault rifle?
Is the AR-15 automatic?
Aren't clips limited to a certain size? If not, is there some benefit/drawback to a bigger clip?

Yeah fair point.
Can kinda see why he chosen the AR-15...

youtube.com/watch?v=7zQ83fhKQ0M

FUCK ENGLISH
>*CHOSE*

it was a shitskin terrorist, doesn't count.

Was it full-auto/selective fire? If not, it was not an assault rifle, but just a semi-automatic rifle.

thanks user that was great

when will America catch up with the rest of the world, holy fuck. So you rednecks faggots see the rest of the civilized world? Hardly any gun violence because why? Oh right, they don't allow that shit.

Please, give me one country that has been worse off without guns. True citizens are still very alive.

>inb4 hurr muh WW2 Germany and any communist state
>hurr Muslim invasion just wait xDDD

You are free to look around, officer.
Sadly I lost all my guns in a
B O A T I N G
>>>C
>>>C
>>>I
>>>D
>>>E
>>>N
>>>T
last week, my neightbor can vouch for me, also he too lost his guns in the same
A C C I D E N T
, so did my cousin, we can all vouch for each other.

If you don't like our country you can leave.

>We don't need guns, ever. Only military should ever own guns.
See

If I'm dead what does it matter? I died in combat.

daily situation uh
you must be uber retarded to believe that

Usually a firing mode that fires multiple bullets per trigger squeeze.

Not full-auto, just semi. One squeeze = one shot. So it is not what people usually refer to when saying "automatic".

They are called magazines, not clips. Look on Google image for difference between clips and magazines. In a nutshell, clips are used to put cartridges into magazines. Main benefit of a larger magazine is less time spent reloading/vulnerable.

>Is the AR-15 automatic?
I believe you can nigger-rig it with lifted M-16 sears to be automatic, but that's going to be incredibly illegal (ATF burns down your house and the FBI stomps out the flames tier illegal) unless you pay thousands of dollars for genuine M-16 sears.

>Aren't clips limited to a certain size?
The clip is the thing inside the magazine. The magazine is the thing you insert into the rifle. There is no real limit to the size of the magazine.

>What defines an assault rifle as an assault rifle?
see >If not, is there some benefit/drawback to a bigger clip?
After a while you're going to have a magazine so long it's going to make the gun unwieldy, so the general tactic is to turn into a drum magazine (pic related, that one's 100 rounds) but generally those jam like nothing else, are heavy, and are borderline retarded to use anyway.

As well, in the terms of mass shootings magazine limitations aren't going to do shit. Skilled people can reload in under two seconds, and they can do this as much as they want. IIRC one of the shooters at Columbine (can't tell you exactly which one off hand) switched magazines something like 5 times while he couldn't see any targets.

Honestly, and you'll probably see this as a redneck NRA style statement, the best way to stop mass shootings is to give every teacher concealed carry weapons training and get them to guard the door if someone busts into the school. A bullet does not discriminate.

It's funny, people always tout how Aussies "banned" guns and it stopped all gun crime. They didn't even ban guns. Our regulations are almost exactly the same as theirs in most places (looking at you, Texas). The shootings are a product of culture. America is the only country on earth where you will get instantly and insanely famous for killing people. Other countries hesitate to even name the person if their young, even if they're not underage.

And this ad is doing everything it can to look good.

Assault rifle is a selective fire rifle, a selective fire rifle is one that can shoot in bursts or full auto if the trigger is held down.

AR-15 is the semi-automatic version of the M16/M4. The lower receiver is slightly different on the inside.

Everything is limited to a certain size depending on how big it is, bigger magazine, means more bullets.

A clip feeds into a magazine, a magazine feeds into a gun.

>what will you do when they ban 'Assault Rifles'

3D Print Lowers

It's like you think you can actually control guns in this country

Just the dodgy answer I expect from a redneck inbred.