Romelu Lukaku

Are United customers excited for this? I know I am

every big club spends a lot of money. are we really making a distinction between a club that spends 350M and a club that spends 300M?
besides, it's not like all their spending has gotten them anything.

Fuck no, he's not worth 75m, not even in the current market.

This is the result of another raiola scheme.

>This is the result of another raiola scheme.
what's his endgame?
I mean, apart from getting even richer
are he and jorge mendes just going to declare themselves co-dictators of planet earth at some stage?

But he scores more goals than Morata

of course he's not worth 75m, but he's a proven PL goal machine and man utd is a brand still in somewhat of a crisis. they need a marquee signing and a player that will give them instant impact, they've been needing a consistent goal scorer since RVP and lukaku is easily the best man for the job (not counting ibra in that as his conversion rate was awful).

it;s a dumb fee but overall it makes sense, united's "rough patch" is a ticking timebomb, they need a title challenge fast to keep their brand intact and to keep mohammed and zhou happy.

bruh even cacazette and salah cost about 50 million these days

*dabs respectfully*

What was the point of signing him?

To bang in goals on a wet rainy night at Stoke

Can't wait to see how many goals he'll score against bus parking teams while playing in a bus parking team himself.

Mourinho is still looking for a Didier Drogba replacement.

to ruin Chelseas season

When will the EPL bubble burst? 75m for this man, that's ridiculous

MLS or a European super league are the only chances at stopping the EPL's financial dominance. At least until suborbital travel becomes a thing and there is a world league.

Lukaku actually started for his team. Unlike Morata.

Salah was in the mid 30 millions nowhere close to 50

They couldn't score goals vs. shit teams, Lukaku scores a lot of goals vs. shit teams

>Real Madrid
>Everton

Really makes you scratch the old noodle, user.

I am lad. Can't wait for the goals to pour in all season

Nope. Too much false promises (Maria, Falcao, Zaha, depay)

Best Stormzy song (besides Shut Up)?

I'm pretty excited. He's just an exciting player. More exciting than Morata but I think Morata might be better than him. Funny how that works.

How many hoofball to fellaini flick on to shitkaku bullying attempts will there be?

How can united customers defend mou and his boring football?

morata doesn't look he's trying and he's still effective. morata is definitely is more skilled but i just look at him and i'm thinking "that doesn't looking like a top premier league striker". but you wouldn't say that judging by his stats.

Talking the hardest

He warmed the bench in Italy too

Last season someone asked if I'd rather have him or Giroud and I'd unironically rather have Giroud, definitely now we got Lacazette
He's a good player, you could see that at west brom but £75M is a joke

But £75m for Morata is a good deal?

>75m for lazy nigger

>a Canadian thinks these are the richest people in the world

Why does Canada always make the dumbest posts?

>he bought the high pressing meme

>customers

what is that suppose to mean

Easier to palate as its Real and he's played for Juve, probably with more resale value

I hate Canadians more than anybody else here, because I have to live with them.

With that said, you're being a nitpicky bastard in this case.

He's actually fairly bad when shit teams sit back and defend

You didn't see too much of it last year because Everton weren't that scary

Morata looked like shit for Juve

Neither will ever happen because (((capitalism))). You (((reap))) what you (((sow))). Etc.