Be.My.Cat.A.Film.for.Anne.2015.1080p.Web.AAC.H.264

>Be.My.Cat.A.Film.for.Anne.2015.1080p.Web.AAC.H.264

>Obsessed with making a movie with Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway, a young man in Romania goes to shocking extremes using three local actresses to shoot scenes from the movie to send to Anne as proof of his filmmaking and acting skills.

youtube.com/watch?v=e3J9fNrKE6U

Sup Forums made a found footage film.

What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a fucking retarded, pretentious premise.

Imagine being at some gala red carpet premiere event and she's all dressed up and bringing you along as a date and during all the photo posing she leans over to you and says "I have to go" and then just pulls her expensive dress up to her waist and motions you to kneel in front of her and slowly positions to squat over your mouth, letting little bursts of piss escape her as she's doing this since she's really excited to go.
Then she blasts piss into your mouth and you have to guzzle it down fast so it doesn't splash and spill over your clothes so you end up gulping it down barely faster than she's pissing it out. After a couple of minutes of this she just makes a couple of wiping motions over your face to clean herself up and lowers the dress and continues smiling and posing like nothing happened.

She looks like a guy in the 2nd pic

Fuck I never knew I wanted this til I saw that pic. I need this.

>What a fucking retarded, pretentious premise.

no worse than 'being john malkovich' when you think about it

still not watching this crap though

doesn't seem bad

its pretentions 2edgy4u garbage.

have you seen it?

you dont have to have you not read the synopsis there its fucking try hard shit.

why do romanians look so fucking weird

so you haven't seen it. your opinion means nothing.

sorry i triggered you user, but hey we cant all be 12.

>women getting tortured

yawned through the whole 2 minute trailer, calling guiness to see if it was world record

ok kiddo

>I know if movies are good from the synopsis
>not an underaged retard

subhuman genes

cool

confused by this pic

public trackers yet?

no

This looks atrocious, and I'm the biggest sucker for FF on the planet.

it looks interesting

shit why? sucks.

because its only uploaded privately

but why not publicly? it's all piracy, what's the difference?

because we help our own members

but how does simultaneously releasing it for both public and private trackers hurt the members? don't they still share it among themselves, maintaining privacy, share ratios, better speeds, etc?

looks like garbage

a member bought it for us. nobody cares about this movie outside of found footage nerds like us so there's no point in posting it publicly.

but i care. i'm a found footage nerd too. teach me your ways of becoming an even greater ff nerd.

then fuck off to your private forums. This is a public forum

join private trackers. we pay for all the latest found footage and upload to our trackers only. especially the horror private trackers, one of which has a found footage section of its own.

>pay to pirate
>autistic circlejerk included in price

Nobody has to pay anything. Members pay for movies to upload privately out of the kindness of their heart.

Maybe you will see this movie next year.

invite code? I found the site. dying to watch this m8

what site?

ho char? (abbreviating..)

no invite for you, son

why senpai?

>heh nothing personnel kid

inviting strangers is against the rules. not losing my account for you.

Got a screener to review, it sort of sucks but that's intentional so it's ok? It was definitely interesting to watch at the least.

>caring about entertainment so much that you pay for it

I wouldn't pay for a movie unless I can share it with my private tracker bros.

I'm not a stranger user. We are blood brothers, you and I.

You should have joined instead of memeing on Sup Forums

Been a member for 5 years. Feels good.

nvm someone on /x/ gave me a code. feels good.

fucking rekt

never tell anyone to stop memeing

Awesome. It's not there anyway.

>someone on /x/
was it whatever the fuck is in your pic

someone I've met from /x/ irl fampai

I mean the movie

how can a human being actually be this dumb, unreasonable and closeminded

he probably watches capeshit

I bet you enjoy the works of Andrey Iskanov

Oh crap it just got posted

>private trackers only

WTF YOU ELITIST FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT UPLOAD IT GODDAMN IT.

just get an account, its not hard

UPLOAD IT TO PIRATE BAY YOU FUCK

most private trackers are honeypots anyways. remember that last guy that uploaded the screener to Pass The Popcorn and got rekt for a million dollars plus all kinds of probation/house arrest?

why would i risk getting a dmca on my vps? my host will kick me off after 5 strikes and i want to keep my clean sheet
well yeah cause that guy was an idiot

>well yeah cause that guy was an idiot
Probably, but really when the FBI comes and finds any of you, you're going to be nervous as fuck and then they'll know it was you and get the evidence. Private trackers don't allow VPNs except with a dedicated IP, so 99% of these autists are stupid enough to be browsing the trackers site with their actual IP. When the government decides to enforce intellectual properly laws more stringently private tracker fags are going to get slammed with criminal charges.

that whatcd music one just got taken down, it was just the proxy, but then also their seedbox affiliate was taken with it and the authorities have the logs and emails of all those people using the service to steal music. give it some time they are gong to get absolutely raped

except that doesnt matter because private trackers dont comply with subpeonas, the IP logging is only an issue if the whole, unencrypted site database gets seized.
the guy was an idiot because ALL screeners have unique watermarks - we have known this for YEARS as public knowledge - yet he steals it from his workplace and uploads it willy nilly without even trying to anonymise the screener
FBI/RIAA/whoever were able to track the screener back to his workplace, where there was CCTV PROOF of the guy stealing it
Guy was a dope

Okay so now these private trackers draw all this negative attention to themselves and the feds get more and more interested in them and pretty soon they take it down and the users get released. And WhatCDs database wasn't encrypted, fyi. I doubt Ferals was.

ferals wasn't, they acknowledged on their website that whoever has the server would have access to the customer list/emails/etc.

WCD had the FBI's attention since day one. from the very first week they were getting warning emails from the FBI telling them to shut down
There's no such thing as "drawing more attention to yourself" lol. look at IPT, the owner of that website is public knowledge and nothing's been done about it
Feral's frontend was NOT encrypted, and unless you're WCD staff then you don't know anything about their server, so stop your shitposting or were not gonna have a worthwhile conversation

Why don't you watch it first before tu pass judgement.

>Feral's frontend was NOT encrypted, and unless you're WCD staff then you don't know anything about their server
Feral's frontend not being encrypted is literally on their website right now. WCD acknowledged historically that their database wasn't encrypted. There is nothing made up here. These idiots literally browse these sites using their own IPs

>Feral's frontend not being encrypted is literally on their website right now
pic related, even though you seem to be agreeing with me here
And again, there's nothing wrong with browsing the site on your home IP

>why would i risk getting a dmca on my vps?

just do it you elitist fuck

Oh only some """""meta information"""" and """"email address"""" :^)

>giving anybody who doesn't know you an identifiable email

i literally cant put into words how much i do not care about you or what content you have access to, so why would i waste my time?
ask in maybe someone there will help.
i bet they'd all just laugh at you though

a userame/email combo and an IP address? who cares?

>a userame/email combo and an IP address? who cares?
the people that are getting their property stolen from them care, and will eventually make some examples out of these criminals.

unlike public trackers, private trackers these idiots actually have accounts and its much easier to prosecute.

UPLOAD THE FUCKING MOVIE YOU ELITIST ASSHOLE. WHY ARE YOU HOARDING IT. WHY ARE YOU MAKING THESE THREADS? ARE YOU SOME KINDA FUCKIN LOSER WHO GETS OFF ON THIS SHIT?

okay so what, worst thing is you get put on a list somewhere (if you used your normal/personal username/email which would be retarded anyway but whatever)
a snatchlist isnt legal proof you pirated the movies lol, even if the feds get access to $site and browse your user profile
lol youre surely trolling me

lmao he literally explained to you

public trackers are not safe m8

JUST POST THE MOVIE YOU FUCK. GET OUT OF THIS THREAD IF YOU ARENT.

cya

>a snatchlist isnt legal proof you pirated the movies lol, even if the feds get access to $site and browse your user profile
they've already done that. feds are on all those trackers obviously. which they can just seed some honeypot torrents and grab everything they need to make the case.

so ill put my paranoia settings up by 1 and make them useless. thanks for the free movies, feds!

paranoia settings don't stop them from seeing you in a swam. :^)

I've been on Oink. Nothing happened.
I've been on What. Nothing happened.

Go meme elsewhere you loser.

This looks like a rip off of Red Letter Media

it removes your username from the peerlist
what are the feds gonna do with my seedbox/vps' ip then?
contact my vps, get them to hand over my payment info. contact paypal, get them to hand over my bank info. contact my bank, get them to hand over my account info? because of an ip on a private site with 100k other members? lol okay whatever chuck

I see you have no argument :o(

In the case of Feral users they have the users information, and they have accounts on the tracker, so putting it all together isn't much effort if they want to do it. They know which IPs are feral IPs. They can attack it from multiple angles.

Can you private tracker homos stop discussing your autism and just upload the movie here?

well then the feds can go after feral's US users as much as they want, no skin off my back
linking the usernames isnt substantive evidence though, neither is "well they were using a feral ip", so good luck feds if they every try and make a court case over it
worst thing is you get put on a list
probably the same list you get from accessing these sites over http/https anyway
Sup Forums is an imageboard not a movieboard, you cant upload films here pal

>you cant upload films here pal

yes you can

the takedown was in france, not the us. so the french will be the worst off. i'm sure they'll be happy to share that info with other countries too though! :^)

what's it gonna be this time? hopefully a week.

Hopefully never.

That was a great week.

>Romania

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

This seems like the kind of shit I'd rp with my boyfriend. Not interested.