Do you miss the early and mid 2000s? Before iPhones, casual gaming, Obamamania, social media, Tumblr, Recession...

Do you miss the early and mid 2000s? Before iPhones, casual gaming, Obamamania, social media, Tumblr, Recession, Big Bang Theory, etc really exploded circa 2007

that cartoon unironically got me into anime

yes

>ywn grow up in the 80s before computers ruined my life

I could have been a boss playing badminton and studying all day with my hot sister, now I just waste all my time and feel like shit

>ywn go to the mall and shop for the lastest fashion with friends
>ywn watch 80s cartoons on saturday morning
More generally though
>ywn feel hopeful, curious and optimistic about the future again

I am hopeful and optimistic about the future though

It was golden era of the internet

I miss fucking your mom every night :)

The 00s were unironically shit. Just because we got a handful of decent songs and movies out of it doesn't hide that as a whole that's when the world started nose diving hard.

I miss the time before computers and the internet. After 2007 the world truly went to shit.

lmoa

Social Media was the only mistake. Everything else could be endurable without all this normie buzz on my virtual refuge.

>t. someone who was an underage fag during the bush years and the global "war" on terror

cell phones are also awful

Early to mid 2000s was when I was in high school, which were the worst years of my life. I hated that cartoon, too.

Without social media phones would just be a makeshift for when no PC was available - it would be an extension tool, instead of the main device of so many unwelcome people.

Should draw a window peaking in. Me opposite the window.

Because 9/11 and the Iraq War was so great, huh user

why is there some faggot who keeps making these early 2000's kids threads? are you having some kind of age-related crisis or something?

I'm from 1985 and i only got a computer and internet in 2004 and it was dial up to booth, so it was really slow and i could only use it after midnight. This social media bullshit was a huge mistake, the world was better when computers and internet were "nerd" things.

less american influence via the internet

>there were no computers in the 80s