youtube.com/watch?v=SvD9X9lKGTs
youtube.com/watch?v=O4H5h-oHvuo
youtube.com/watch?v=shOc-5FxA3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cawmit sewecyde, Bruce Winchell.

youtube.com/watch?v=kuoFiIFkdAA
youtube.com/watch?v=GBFwXoyjU2E
youtube.com/watch?v=sSLqeZzTU8I

Yes, this effete gothic clown, this modern rock bore who makes Audioslave and Velvet Revolver sound interesting by comparison, this downright Korny individual, is the first person I think of when I think of the defining musical geniuses of our time.

May I have a minute to speak with you about the genius of The Downward Spiral's concept? It is a downright Kafkaesque concept.

The more you shitpost this doesn't mean your argument is valid. Just a heads up, friendo.

More like nu-male metal lmao

lol someone edit the wiki page for that shitty album and put "nu-metal" lmao kek

>He posted the singles
No argument was made

I posted the videos first and foremost because they make me laugh.

Damn you must be really smart

Frankly, I think Trent Reznor is a pussy and he could get his ass beaten easily.
You wouldn't even need to sic some alpha jock like Phil Anselmo or the Gallaghers on him, you could like put him in a room against Steve Albini or Damon Albarn and they'd put him in the fucking hospital no problem.
Just something that's been on my mind lately...

>You wouldn't even need to sic some alpha jock like Phil Anselmo or the Gallaghers on him
>the gallaghers
>alpha
Holy shit, the NIN hater listen to oasis. What a fucking suprise

That's cool, because that's not argument either :0

I don't listen to Oasis.

>be OP
>try to get jiggy with the girl he had a crush on in high school
>she takes him to her house
>they walk to her bedroom
>NIN posters all over the walls
>she has a Trent Reznor plushie
>OP "h-h-h-hey b-b-babe d-d-ddo you want to get j-j-jiggy with it"
>Ewww no gross, perv! Trent is the only man in my world!
>OP dies inside
>"It's ok user, you can stay here and listen to The Downward Spiral with me!"
>10 years later OP makes up for his failure of a life by shitposting on Sup Forums

nice b8

Sup Forums likes Deftones, Korn, and System of a Down.

Reznor literally got bullied by Albini during a Pigface recording session in the early 90s and then cried to the music press about it.
Even Martin Atkins thought it was funny.

Source?

Trent might have, but Tront is the king of bants, dude can hold his own

This.

now i do the bullying.

Based quads and Based Trent

Just put on my With Teeth era NIN shirt

*Trent face*

h8rs gonna h8

shieet

We are just few months away from new EP f a ms

My body is ready

>Trent is still releasing some of his best material 26 years after the project started
How does this make you feel, brian?

less than a month brehs

I'm happy for him. get a life.

I can't believe that I get to witness NIN shine again, in quality. Hearing NTAE and Add Violence were such amazing moments.

Sober up, clown

Ever since he dropped Rob Sheridan NIN has gone back to being 100% quality

It was mostly letting Aticuss into the band, Aticuss encourages Trent not to throw ideas out and to remain confident, with Aticuss, Trent can allow himself to experiment more. Hiring Aticuss into the band is the best thing to happen to NIN

I mean it's not like Year Zero and Hesistation Mark were bad. Especially year zero sonically speaking is at the same level of TDS and Fragile. But I don't think he didn't fuck enough with the formula for a long time before these ep's

Don'T get me wrong man, I absolutely fucking love Post-Fragile NIN, I adore Hesitation Marks and Year Zero, The Slip too.

But these EPs, they are kinda master-pieces, I didn't expect him to suddenly do something like this.

But I don't think he fucked enough*

youtube.com/watch?v=SvD9X9lKGTs

Nu-metal is the shit

m8s Atticus has been there since the With Teeth era, he just never got the credit he deserves before NTAE

none of the EPs topped Year Zero and HM btw

But in the times of With_Teeth to Hesitation Marks, Aticuss was responsible mostly for engineering and programming, in the EPs he takes a part in the song writting as well.

I stand corrected.

They kind of did. They have a lot more layers and experimentation. Since with teeth trent went full ambient/ost/electronica. These EP bring bad a rawer sound that is a breath of fresh air. She's gone on NTAE is one of nastiest thing ever did (in a good way)

tfw Trent's going for 8 so he can hitch them to a sleigh

gottem

Poor tront

youtube.com/watch?v=O4H5h-oHvuo

this was all parody of PHM trent tho

youtube.com/watch?v=shOc-5FxA3g

Guess I'm not the only boy for you ....

but that's what I get!

TDS is a great album.