Could you care to explain the cons and pros of Donald Trump to a fellow european?

Could you care to explain the cons and pros of Donald Trump to a fellow european?
The media here is obviously biased so I rather ignore what they say about him.

I also wonder if Sup Forums loves or hates him, I haven't been here for a long while but back when I used to be around Trump ideas kind of fit the Sup Forums style except he seems to be a massive jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CqRkv9VTaMQ
bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/05/27/donald-trump-airline-went-from-opulence-air-crash-landing/zEf1Er2Hok2dPTVVmZT6NP/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody has to convince you of shit, you're not American.

Just watch what happens when he's elected, the USA will become the true envy of the world once again.

Trump is based

Media spins EVERYTHING into a negative to hate on Trump for about a year now

Yet he's still standing strong

(((trump))) is loved by nu Sup Forums

1.Not all jews are bad,just the elite ones
2.He wants to make illegal immigration from Mexico harder(Ie wall)
3.He wants to make Legal immigration easier as illegal immigrants work for very low pay and harm those legal immigrants who work for minimum wage.
4.He wants to screen all muslims when they enter the USA
5.He wants to lower taxes and remove some social services which harm the economy,such as Obamacare

>4.He wants to screen all muslims when they enter the USA
>screen
you spelled block wrong.

He's not a neocon warhawk, so chances are he won't turn another middle eastern country into a failed state flooding us with refugees. With Clinton its back to bombing brown people and obliterating what structures that still hold these countries together are left.

I don't see any other impact trump would have on Europe, except that TPP becomes way more unlikely, which is good.

He said blocking is just a suggestion.

>so chances are he won't turn another middle eastern country into a failed state
didnt he advocate for exactly what we did in libya? that seemed to work out well.

He's the most memeable candidate and thats about it

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

No, I think he said it was a huge mistake, just as what was done in Syria. Let the people in power stay there instead of trying to replace them with wahabi nutjobs and ruin the state while trying that.

If I didn't understand what he said completely wrong trump is anti interventionism.

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

>most successful republican candidate in the history of the country
>he's just a meme lol

Isn't it time you pack it up and fuck off? It's over.

>Nobody has to convince you of shit, you're not American.
I don't want you to convince me. I'm curious and want to know shit that happens around the world to be able to form my own opinion. Don't be an ass.

Do you think his kind of politics can come to Europe if he succeds in the USA?

>1.Not all jews are bad,just the elite ones
Isn't he exactly a jew part of the elite?

This is the best Europe can hope. Maybe Russia will stop the madness in the middle east and we can live peacefully without terrorism and hordes or immigrants.

eks dee

Care to explain further?

Hillary loves Muslims and wants to bring millions of Muslim refugees to America

Trumps wants to keep all Muslims out of America

>No, I think he said it was a huge mistake,
actually he was extremely advocating for it until way after it when he then said it was a mistake. wow how brilliant (((trump))) must be.

>not all Jews are bad
Stopped reading there. That's what they want you to think

>Do you think his kind of politics can come to Europe if he succeds in the USA?
Doubt it, maybe a more subtle more nuanced version yes thats possible.

Or maybe just someone who is rich because I think Trumps money protects him against the PC-police

Only nu-right autists seem to revere him. Even if you support him, do it with some discretion. He's deeply flawed and really fucked up with his handling of the recent TU scandal

For all that matters I think the flags have made this a better board and more respectful.

Kind of funny as I thought people would just judge others based on the flags.

Ask yourself:

Why does the establishment hate him so much?
Why do they spin his words in such an obvious way, that when you look into the hard evidence of his EXACT quotes, you find out the media was lying to you?

He has his own money and isn't beholden to special interest. He's no one's puppet. Compare this to Hillary with Goldman Sachs and George Soros.
He says things which aren't "politically correct" and would be suicide for any other politician, so you know he's honest and actually believes what he says. Despite how much flak he gets from all around him he still speaks his mind openly and honestly.
He isn't a career politician, he isn't a lawyer. He's a businessman.
He wants to actually get shit down and fix things for once instead of maintaining the status quo and continuing the U.S.'s decline. He wants to fix illegal immigration, he wants to fix health care and the awful Obamacare, he wants to bring jobs back to the U.S. and fix our trade deals with other countries, he wants to stop being the "World Police" or at least make it so we aren't hemorrhaging money to protect everyone else while getting nothing in return.
He wants to instead "Make America Great Again".

The more they attack him and call him every name in the book, the more you should realize why he's the only guy who can fix our failing country. Ultimately you have to learn more about the Clinton, Bush, and Obama Administrations though to know how the country has been getting fucked up over the past couple of decades after Reagan.

>nu-right autists
>TU scandal
I'm not familiar with these concepts. Could you explain?

Be happy you're not from an Arab country, especially India or Britain France Sweden, Canada or Germany

Trump has a lot of amazing promises that will get America back on the map, such as his ideas of how trade should work and bringing people back to work. For example, this video. This video is long but in it Trump delivers many amazing promises that I would want to be fulfilled in a heartbeat. youtube.com/watch?v=CqRkv9VTaMQ

HOWEVER, Trump is not perfect. In fact he is kind of an idiot. In his business he has made many stupid mistakes and has never really learned from them. He starts many small businesses and crashes them into the ground only several years after starting them, and this doesnt make a difference in Trump's personal life because he is rich as fuck. Here is a classic example: bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/05/27/donald-trump-airline-went-from-opulence-air-crash-landing/zEf1Er2Hok2dPTVVmZT6NP/story.html

So hopefully these two sources will give you the good and bad on Trump. I will be voting for him, but not because I 100% support him, but because our country simply cant handle one more minute of leftist cucks being in control. We need to change our political atmosphere, and fast.

Trump University scandal. He said the judge of his case was biased because he was of Mexican heritage.
He fucked up by talking more about that instead of the fact that he has direct ties with the La Raza movement

you guys would freak out if you knew how dissinformed and biased our media are when covering the Donald stuff

All "elites" are "bad"

It's really bad in America as well.

I honestly think only Russia and China report honest news about Trump (albeit good or bad news; honest and unbiased you know?)

>Russia
>honest reports

I don't know about the local news but RT sure is a biased shitfest.

This is going to be one hell of an opera my bro!

I can't stand Trumps delivery He is not presidential at all. Its embarrassing. Presidents shouldn't be shitposting on twitter.

That said, everything and everyone that is destroying this country absolutely HATES Trump. He is shining a light on what has been festering under the rug for a very long time.

At a time when (((the media))) and (((hollywoood))) both shit on anything the least bit conservative, republican, or Americana, Trump comes in unapologetic & guns blazing, sticking up for the people in this country who liberals have been collectively mocking and trying to silence for the last 20 years.

For example - They destroyed Mitt Romney last election for simply stating that half of Americans don't pay income tax, so they could care less about lowering taxes. This is 100 percent true, but it hurt some delicate feelings, and they used it to destroy him. They also wouldn't stop going on about how hes a "rich white man."

Instead of cowering like all the neocon shills, Trump just says fuck you - Ive made a boatload of money & we will bring that success to America. He says fuck you to all the illegals, who have used liberal feeling to run all over this country and its workers. "BIG, BEAUTIFUL, WALL!!!"

He has my vote & after this election frankly I will never even consider voting for a democrat at any level of government.

Sure. They simply have no reason to be significantly biased against trump or Clinton though, for them its just another presidential candidate. Well, maybe the Russians prefer him over Clinton and the rest since he's the only one that advocated an end of the sanctions and talking with them...

The Chinese seem to like trump as well, albeit I have no fucking clue why. I mean he always speaks about fixing the trade relations with China which wouldn't be a good thing for them. And he even said that he isn't opposed to the idea of nips and gooks getting their own nukes.

My sincere thanks to you. That was very helpful.

It goes like this
> GOP runs John McCain against Obama
> McCain barely puts up a fight
> McCain picks Sarah Palin as VP
> Sarah Palin fights Obama; demonstrates how pathetic McCain's effort to defeat Obama has been
> McCain loses to Obama
> McCain throws Sarah Palin under the bus

Voters pissed because Palin was the only thing they liked about McCain

> Obama elected; sworn in
> Democrats force healthcare bill through
> Healthcare costs surge

Public is furious

> Obama up for re-election
> GOP runs Mitt Romney against Obama
> Romney is low energy, but may be able to defeat Obama
> Romney continues to be low energy, never takes the gloves off
> Romney begins to challenge Obama as election draws close. Some polls predict a close election
> Romney is defeated in a landslide
> Obama re-elected
> A shitload of incumbent Democrats lose their seats in the election
> GOP is the a majority
> John Boehner elected Speaker of the House
> Boehner cries, literally cries, at every opportunity
> Boehner does nothing with his power in the House to curb Obamaism
> Boehner constantly trash-talks the Tea Party and Conservative groups
> Boehner talks with the Pope and quits his job
> Paul Ryan elected Speaker of the House
> Continues to do nothing to frustrate Obama

2015: time to decide who's going to represent GOP

> Jeb Bush tapped by the GOP administration to run
> Jeb Bush guaranteed to be the winner
> Jeb Bush is low energy
> All but a few GOP candidates are part of the same group that refuses to challenge the left
> GOP candidates actively compromising on every issue to "get along" with the Democrats

Enter Trump

> Trump says, "Build wall."
> Democrats triggered, Republicans triggered
> Media attacks: boycotts, shitposting, etc.
> Illegal alien from Mexico kills someone in San Francisco. Looks like Trump is right.

> Trump says, "No more muslims until we figure out what the hell is going on"
> Same triggering occurs
> Muslims in San Jose shoot up a party

>Raises legitimate concerns of bias regarding anchor baby, mexican supremacist judge
>really fucked up
Thanks for correcting the record.

>I will be voting for him, but not because I 100% support him

That's a nirvana fallacy though. You'll never be able to 100% support and absolutely trust any human being. No one is perfect, that's hardly a reason against him.

What matters is that he's the best chance at turning this slowly failing country around we've had in a long time, with a significant chance of actually winning. What matters is that he has a lot of good ideas and if he wins, we'll be looking at a government completely controlled by republicans at least for 2 years (majority in house and senate, with a conservative put in as the tie-breaker vote in the supreme court). Meaning he can get a lot of stuff passed in at least those 2 years with little ability to cockblock him.

If he does even half of what he's promised he'll be a fucking god, and the alternative is putting in a literal obsessive compulsive lying sociopath with a long history of criminal endeavors, so I don't think you can really compare the two at all if you know their actual histories.

>.05$ has been deposited into your account!

this is exactly what i mean.

>TU scandal

Who gives a shit?

He is the first candidate in years that is looking out for Americans first.

That's it. He wants American money to stay in America. He wants people to come here legally and to obey our laws.

People are upset because this will mean stopping a lot of our foreign aid. But since no one has any appreciation for that money it is no big deal to the average middle class citizen.

Despite what people may say there is a huge silent majority in America and we support him because we are sick of being the worlds police and providers.

It is time for other countries to learn to fend for themselves and we are ok with you drowning because we need the lifeboat now.

Thinking that he handled it wrong doesn't mean that I don't agree with him though.

PROS
>Protectionist (wants to make it harder for the industrial sector to outsource jobs, and wants to make it attractive to bring the ones overseas back to US soil, wants to place tariff on imported goods)

>Nationalist (America first stance on policy)

>non-interventionist (not quite isolationist, but understands that we have been interventionists for way too long and it's led us to stupid costly wars like vietnam and the iraq war, thinks we should focus on rebuilding at home before we go playing nation builder anywhere else, also understands that people like Saddam Hussein and Assad might not be saints, and in some cases, horrible people, but the fact is they manage to keep stability in their regions, one way or another- Iraq and the surrounding areas have been in chaos since Saddam was toppled, for example)

>isnt afraid to speak his mind, and will call people on their bullshit

>knows how to play the media game like most GOOD presidents before him have. (JFK won against Nixon because he was better at TV, Reagan was literally an actor playing president, Clinton went on talk shows and put out an image of being "cool" by playing the sax with ray bans on Arsenio - this means he doesnt need massive donors or anything to run a campaign.)

cons
>doesnt really have much political experience, and probably isnt very knowledgable on foreign policy aside from the same kind of common sense ideas you or me have

>makes enemies very easily

>has no real plan on social issues

>being politically incorrect can sometimes get him in trouble when he says controversial things or just says them weird

thats all I can think of. im biased since I support him

You're right, I jumped to conclusions.
Thanks for correcting the record

>has no real plan on social issues
So? People shouldn't rely on the government to handle social issues. Ever.