He don't drink alcohol because he felt the pains that cause the death of his father...

He don't drink alcohol because he felt the pains that cause the death of his father,,he has no tattoos so as to give out blood two times a year to some hospitals,he come from a poor family and he lost his father when he was barley 20. He made great donations for schools on Palestine and recently he donated his golden boot for the country,and gives each year £3millon in some African countries suffering from famine.He donated €100,000 in support of ICRC in Afghan land mine victims,He donated 7million euro's to help Nepal aid effort to save Children from earthquakes,He donated 2.4million euro's to Palestinians Children in Gaza,He donated 6.5million euro's to Serbia and Bosnia to the population affected by floods,!!! Ronaldo won the Silver boot and gave it to Nani after they won euro 2016 because Nani worked tremendously in that match,this guy is heart giving,Yet"he is one of the most criticized player's and best player in the world of football. Who is he......? ==Cristiano Ronaldo!!

aren't you Russia yet?

Cristiano Ronaldo is not only the greatest football player. He is one of the greatest men in our history. His desire to help people and fight for peace and love for everyone is amazing. Cristiano Ronaldo i am proud to have you as my idol and you are a role model for everyone. Respect

how old are you?

I respect Ronaldo so much because he was very poor, and now that he has alot of money he did not forget from where he started. And i respect him so much because he likes to help people !!!

also
ronaldo better in the world...like if u think ronaldo balondor 2017

no seriously how old are you?

how new are more like

Even though, i cannot see u ,but deh strong affection i ave u, aving 3,4 children does not matter. But u are still my world best, King of europe, à kind man, God bless u deh Day u came into deh world, from grass to grâce.

Allah uzun ömürler versin amin @cristiano

LIKE if you think Cristiano Ronaldo is More Better than Messi Cristiano Ronaldo IsThe best soccer player in the world
Is the first player to win the champions league , euro club, World Cup and ballon d 'or, best player of the Fifa All in the same year. C R 7

just a slightly better than average poacher la

CRISTIANO RONALDO - CR7 - WELCOME BACK TO MANCHESTER UNITED ~~ 2017 SKILLS SHOW ~~ MOST INSANE CRAZY FOOTBALL DRIBBLES IN HISTORY

Cristiano Ronaldo , even though you might not read this, I just want to say that I admire you for all your hard work in and out of the field! You're an amazing guy and I dream of meeting you, it would make me happy but just knowing you exist and knowing all the wonderful things you've done for thousands of people makes me happy.Continue to be the best, you're a hero to me.

Didn't that faggot have a vasectomy after his first kid?

IF U THINK RONALDO IS ARROGANT WATCH THIS !! 2017 #RESPECT

sounds like reddit

i love cristiano and now i tell story why
on day i was very sad and then i wnet to see real madrid game in tv and ronaldo scored and that made me happy and ronaldo saved my live from depression much respect and love

Gay.

Respect from Criatia

If there were 100 million fans in the world, I was one of them
If the world hate ronaldo I will betray the world
If there's a ronaldo fan in the world, I'm a loyal fan
If there is no fan of ronaldo in the world then I die

>He don't drink alcohol

But we have video of him drinking alcohol

it isn't alcohol

PLS COME TO BRASIL!!!!!!

shut your bitchass mouth dumb pussy motherf ucker messi is much better than this cheating dumbfuck ronaldo is carried in all the games by benzema by bale by isco even MODRIC is better than ronaldo in barcelona MESSI is the biggest talent ronaldo just jealous

ronaldo is also big tax eveder hence why he has so much money messi probably frauded because accountant mistake...

>donating blood is now considered something special

He understands that the best way to avoid shitskins in yurop is by making their own countries not shit. This way they will be too busy beating their wives or backstabbing each other to cross the sea

is this Facebook

fFUCK ronaldo... messi....socer....

>american tier banter
even germans posters are on decline here holy shit

based

Ṣalīl' aṣ-ṣawarīm našīdu al-ʻabāh
Wa-darba al-qitāli ṭarīqu al-ḥayāh
Fa-bayn āqtiḥāmi yubīd aṭ-ṭuġāh
Wa-kātīmu ṣawti jamīli ṣadāh

Was this guy from Georgia or Armenia?

he's 100% danish

انا مش عارف ليش الاجانب دايماً كومنتاتهم عبارة عن جريدة!

طيب وانا ,,
هذا الكومنت ما فيه اي شي مهم اطلاقاً بس حبيت اكتب كم سطر هيك ,, فَـ شدّوا معي وحطوا لايك عشان الكومنت يطلع لفوق والاجانب يفكرونا بنحكي اشياء مهمة
عشان نبيّن قدام الاجانب انه احنا كمان بنكتب جرايد
امّا انت يا كريستينو

سيييييي=Siiiiiii

>TSUUUU is about to be the father of 4 (four) children

Christiano is best player in the world. CRY MORE MESSI fans real Muslims like if you agree. Balloondoor 2017 loading...

These youtube comment threads are shitposting. Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

WTF i love Ronaldo now!