Tfw there are people that prefer Lift Yr Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven to The Spirit of Eden

Tfw there are people that prefer Lift Yr Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven to The Spirit of Eden.

tfw there are people that prefer Siprit of Eden to Laughing Stock

Imagine the smell

>that pic
do you fucking mind
how did that even happen
did it start to flood and some lazy fuck decided to tie a bag around it like a fucking water balloon

imagine if someone popped this

>Tfw there are people who compare albums that are almost nothing alike just because WikiPlebia and Rape Your Music give them the same tags

Depends...imagine if it was the girl's toilets...

then the urinal would be pretty out of place

Some girls have penises. You'd know that if you'd been here for a while, newfag.

Check and mate

fuck off transaphobic shitlord

ummm not exactly sweetie

Who remember

Not in the real world, no.

I
HATE
BROKE
HAMPTON
copy this to 3 other threads

I can’t remember the last time I laughed so hard at a picture.

Yes in the 'real world'. Wake up to Evolution.

Look I know you live in a fantasy land where everybody is who they want to be with zero effort, but in the adult world, men have penises and women have vaginas. End of story.

Evolution has nothing to do with this. Quit manipulating.

yeah that sounds about right since lysf is better

please stop mansplaning

don't assume my gender

It's people evolving past the confines of gender. Sorry, but you're on the wrong side of history. Let people be who they really are, not what deformity they were given at birth.

>implying you have to be a man to mansplain

Those who are right

I know you're trolling but gender has always been an abstract concept, whereas there are still only 2 sexes. Wish tumblerites would fuck off and realize this.

>when leftists attempt to hijack science and misappropriate everything in the process
thats not what evolution is homie

kys

The sad part you aren't wrong. I don't know why people consider it a postrock album. It is so much more than postrock.

Minds evolve. Clearly yours hasn't.