/cr/

My husband's son

why is he so obsessed with tanning

those women don't want to get pregnant but Ronaldo wants kids
it all makes sense really
her loss

it's called being portuguese, if you are 1 day in the sun you get tanned

How does he have smoother feet than I do?

sure thing

Ronaldo moisturizes his skin hourly

its trully quite an achievement when most athletes have fucked up feet.
I had terrible athletes foot in my sporting days

Why would you spray paint yourself LMAO

Ummm where's the other one?

Never had athletes foot and it sounds easy to avoid

He doesn't like the girl one

Toe nails is the true bane of existence when it comes to footy players

yeah
I have a couple of toe nails that bruised and now grow like thicker nails instead of normal

BANE?

My brother is basically missing half of his nails

>his wink
you cant tell me he isnt making these pictures up for us

wow she really does look pregnant

he is cute

2D hottiexD
EL CUcK MEME LEMAYO ;ddddddd KGHCKJCHCFG OMGG EPIC LE ME EE SO FUNNY FROM REDDIT YOU MSAD BROXD? ? ?_? ??YOU MAD BRO XD YOU MAD? MEME FROM REDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME MEME FACESD YOU MAD? MEME FRO!M LOLLELEREDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME LELEOELEOLEOELLL LE LOL BRO Sup ForumsRO EPIC MEME YLYL! banana meme ftw BANA! I REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE deas FORM ISDES IN ORBIT MAN SIDES XD LE FRIES IN ORBIT ::dd XDD REACTION FACE OF LE COSTANZA ;P BANE?BANE FOR YOU BANA FOR YOU FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU FACE RAGE comci meme le me le troll :sss Dank blaz3 a marijJAUAN!!!!!11111112348O7T45OIB LE !!!!!11121ONE logf [??$??(??5??)??$??] holla for a dolla XD SUCK MY DICK Sup ForumsRO YOU TROLLED YOU TROLL SO HEAVI XDD LE BACON NARWhals at midnight banana for scale SLUT BU SEMEAN DEMON FOR teh winz,! interwenz [??$??(??100)??$??] +100 internets to you my good sir XD (????)?*:?? ??: *?(????) le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!1 :0 XD ?(????) Y U NO POST ON 9GAG?!?! AYY LMAO EY LMEO EIGH LEMEIGHO?(????) ~ ?(?)? from 9gag a meme AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO le kek so kek dae le thanks lori? xD ftw le really like this image xP why cant scruffy marry le 12 year old xD tfw no gf :P DAE LITERALLY WHO? wat a nioce board m8 i r8 it 8outa8 pleb i tip my fedora to you, ;p xD, sent ;)! xD, half LIFE 3 WHEN?!?!??!, le epic tripfriend! whos your waifu? ]:) tips fedora LE BACK TO Sup Forums MEME wow memez? :) le meme TRIPS (im a memer) we r moots fav!! PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T XDp!!111 haha le pepes are rare dae le CLT le dubs goy! le why dont you kids like the copypasta? is this a le new meme!?!?! screen capped for that sweet memeing xD. top kek, toppest of keks : AHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!! Ebin simply E B I N, literally eb: the in xD that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E haha>

why does he (and most footballers) pull this daft face when posing with other people/trophies whilst pointing at the other person/trophy?

because tanned skin looks better than pale skin

>pale acne faced tsuuuu
Patricians choice

Is she a cuck?

Where is his jaw line?

I know your jaw grows a little as you get older, but his is probably due to some surgery.

Of course, you are autistic and barely leave your basement

is it just me or does she kinda look like him?

tanned skin > black skin

Then me > you

Oh, you mean is other son, whom is a few years older?

Rather he was. He is dead now.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE TSSSSUUUUUUU

Real question is...does she breastfeed? And where are the pics if so, purely for scientific research by the by