Want to order a pizza because hungry

>Want to order a pizza because hungry
>Have to ask mom and she says no

I'm 24 years old. I wish I never fell for the NEET meme, I cant afford to buy anything!

I became a prostitute and its pretty comfy tbqh

Have you considered just killing someone and going to prison? You'll have nice friends there and they'll feed you at least two times a day.

Why do you have to ask your mom?

What's your paypal

I'm not sure my asshole can take the pounding by BBC every day.

No money to pay for the pizza

Hahahaha, fucking faggot

Get a job

Join a gang and then you'll only have to get butt raped by average sized peen aka white peen!

It'll get better, user. Just keep on truckin'. The less often you eat, the less you feel the need to eat.

I remember my parents calling me to pick up my stuff from my old room when they where selling the house. Gotta admit, after all the depressing shit as a neet, I felt incredibly nostalgic and a bit sad going through my old room.

But yea, get a fucking job, find a place (probably roomates) and quit your bitching.

>he doesn't get neetbux

HAHAHAHAHAHA

If I join a prison gang ill have to commit violence against rival gang members and that seems like it'd worsen my sentence or get me killed.

Pussy

Get a fucking job.

At least you'll have free housing and possibly free pizza for the next 15-30 years you ungrateful NEET.

Wagecucks

>pizza
That's a funny way to say extra dark salami and pepperoni

>wagecucks
What a great philosophy, maybe your parents should adopt it too

Child of Satan

I called my stepfather a wagie once lol. Told him working is a scam but then he started saying some retarded shit about how we will pay for the house and what we'll eat.

>choosing beggar
fuck off then, we gave our options and you being the filthy, pathetic NEET you are won't even do anything. Why the fuck are you on here complaining for, then?

More like child of easy money

Settle down wagie you'll get an aneurysm if you keep getting so heated

Find a job user, it's never too late.

Fuck off
Now I want pizza too...

OP you wouldn't happen to be living in a single mother house hold would you? What is your mother's work ethic like?

OP's mom is a hoe
He is a hoe too

Jesus man, you could've achieve lots in this world if you drop that shitty attitude. Sometimes you gotta sacrifice a bit of yourself to get to your dreams.

Being a lil bitch and complaining because mommy didn't buy you pizza, what a life you're living my man. Fucking hell, she probably regrets having you. And you're living on borrowed time, man. They could just as easily kick you out and boom, you're on your own.

You need to be at least a bit sexually attractive to be a prostitute.

Is your dad the pimp?
I wouldn't mind really, I'd smash him from behind.

>Jesus man, you could've achieve lots in this world if you drop that shitty attitude. Sometimes you gotta sacrifice a bit of yourself to get to your dreams.
>Being a lil bitch and complaining because mommy didn't buy you pizza, what a life you're living my man. Fucking hell, she probably regrets having you. And you're living on borrowed time, man. They could just as easily kick you out and boom, you're on your own.

It hurts... I waste all day on Sup Forums and videogames. How could I change?

Therapy

>wagecucks
>implying good boy points isnt a wage

Start by being disciplined. Force yourself at first, once you've found your pace, just stick with it.

Fot starters, ease up on vidya and the chan, do chores around the house, and try and practice waking up early.

You're still young, man. You can do this shit.

Will it start fixing itself with momentum? Like if I get new clothes then a job and then drivers license etc will it begin fixing my life

>momentum
For sure, baby steps first and once you're on track, start taking on bigger responsibilities.
>fixing your life
All depends on your mindset, if you think having a car and a job is great, then that's great! If you strive for more, you'll have to put out more.

>momemtum
The work doesn't stop, but it's immensely rewarding. And once you're set up on your own place, it is easier.