What do people in your country think of Samoa and Samoans, Sup Forums?

What do people in your country think of Samoa and Samoans, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whSKWuqKuHw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Samoan_Civil_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're welcome

.... some kids liked Umaga
dunno if that counts as "thinking of"

wide

They're big guys. When my mom need a piano moved she called a Samoan moving company and they were literally giants.

the rock is cool

Claiming the smiling girl closest to the camera

fat, violent bunch mostly

99,99% of Argentine's have never seen a Samoan before tbqh

probably couldn't even fucking point it on the map

They're a staple here in the US, on the Western half. They are really beloved by white people. They're basically super niggers who only pray on shitty obnoxious minorities, and yet have the most passive and pleasant attitude towards whites.
Truly a gift from God of brown people, to our ailing nation.

My country doesn't even know we own their country. Myself, I think they're likable and not that bright.

The women are sometimes some of the best looking on the planet, and sometimes they're planets all to themselves. Doesn't seem to be any other variation.

Do you guys play rugby too?

t. Fulofi Manutoa

Samoa isn't American Samoa, you idiot

they're alright

youtube.com/watch?v=whSKWuqKuHw

This song was made by a young female teacher at an elementary school of Samoa.
A Japanese female graduate student from the Department of Cultural Anthropology who visited Samoa in the field survey in 1961 brought this song back to Japan and generated a reaction in Japan.
This song still continues to sing in Japan, and everyone sang this at childhood.

They look like lower class Brazilians.
Here, I even attached names to them.

Show this to any BR and he won't be able to disprove it - maybe except for the fact that everyone has a MacBook.

don't get any islanders out west so I don't know

2nd that

Pretty much this. They get along well with most people but they can be intimidating as hell due to their size.

We used it as a bonding excersize between the U.S. and U.K. :3

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Samoan_Civil_War

At first the flip flops they're wearing tricked me too into thinking they're Brazilian, but then again, no one is shot

Who?

50% are oversized, rabid monkeys who think they're nigs
The other 50% are the living definition of gentle giants who play the ukulele all day

Best post in this thread

just how the fuck they become so big when they are mixed up so much with melanesian minimoys like floresian and papuans?

>inb4 says manlet
c'mon their they have our manlet genetics COMBINED with another giga-manlet

According to Wikipedia there isn't a male average height for Samoans, but the female average is 167cm(5ft7). For other countries with this average for women (Scandinavians, Germanic, etc.) have an average height of 181cm(5ft11) for males.
I, too, wanna know how the fuck they got so hueg despite branching off SEAs and living on Islands.

better behaved than tongans

they practiced darwinian cannibalism where the smallest were killed and eaten and sacrificed to the gods
analogously, mayans were so short because they sacrificed their chads

they seem nice and carefree
also what is that 5-star flag of? i mean the one on Samoa's, PNG's and NZ's flags.

>also what is that 5-star flag of? i mean the one on Samoa's, PNG's and NZ's flags.
It's the southern cross star constellation. Pretty much symbolises the southern hemisphere I think.

>They are really beloved by white people.
What "white people"? You American mongrels aren't white.

Like all islanders they're alright til they get a drink in them. Again like all islanders the best ones are dragged down by their usually worthless extended family and hangers-on

>tfw no polynesian gf

I could care less

The only somoans I met were American college football players. While they were super chill and relaxed guys, they were obsessed with acting black, calling each other "nigga" and such.

The only samoan I have ever heard is a guy who did a foot massage to miss Mia Wallace.

t. patrick o'donahue-wang

literally who

you mean you couldn't care less?

Because you now could care less so it means you care some small amount about it

no onion

Saul Goodman got his lawyer degree from the university of American Samoas

They're alright DON'T drink with them though.