Muslim farmers in a village in near the city of Gojra in Pakistan's Punjab province are putting their savings together...

Muslim farmers in a village in near the city of Gojra in Pakistan's Punjab province are putting their savings together and helping build a church for the Christians in their neighbourhood.

How does such tolerance and harmony exist in a place known for religious violence?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-36509800

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/Gayz7
youtube.com/watch?v=ioUS_xwFfXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

religious intolerance mostly exists in west desu , christcucks and muslims here get along well

>One church in a small area
But never mind the many, many mosques in the nations they ruin and kill.

>Turkish state lets Christian churches crumble
>Priests get beheaded.
Sure you do.
Wonder when a Saudi funded bomber takes the church down.

Considering those Christians aren't the ones butchering them, I'm sure they feel happy to help their fellow man.

Webm related:
webmshare.com/play/Gayz7

>religious violence
Against who?

>kebabs dectectors going high wire

go fuck yourselves

sage

Genius idea. Get all the Christians in one place.

Youtube version:
youtube.com/watch?v=ioUS_xwFfXw

>here, let me put a tiny bandaid on that gaping wound
>see, we're tolerant

>No intolerance as long as we Muslims have complete control of the area and it's media

Now they can find out who is christian and destroy them when they choose

kek where do you get your information from dutchbro?
there's a church just 2 apartments next to where i live and it's well maintained and the priest is paid months as the imams do

kek there are A LOT of fedorafags around here and no one is beheading them for eating in public in ramadan.
Does the hunger strike your brain irishman?

>christcucks will still find a way to act oppressed

Sure thing roach. Bet the imams are real Happy with that. Wonder when the next priest is getting beheaded.

Well that can be applied to any nation/religion you retard

If you rule you will be nice, if you are the one gets ruled there is no such need for such a thing

nice propaganda achmed, this is just a trick to lure them in and execute them

Actually they are happy

Stop living in your imaginary world faggot

>Punjab

Punjabi is not Islamic. Your claim is stupid.

If they are so great why are they muslims? Check mate

>Punjab province
those are Sikhs though right ?

>being this fucking stupid

Are Christians allowed to proselytise in Turkey?

i'm not muslim. i was just sick with the hatred i was feeling and seeing today

SAGE REZA ASLAN ISLAMIST THREADS

>leftists needs a story to make muslims look better
>they can't find any muslims doing anything good
>eventually have to create story themselves, paying muslims to build a church with money that was given to them from leftists
>now leftists get to share this story on facebook, say "see, muslims are peaceful" and feel a rush of pleasure hormones

It's almost as if Muslims aren't an identical bloc, and range from normal people with a different religion to crazy salafi jihadis.

You can find some horrifically awful Muslims in Pakistan engaging in sectarian violence and terrorism - look at Jundallah. But there are also a lot of observant Muslims as horrified by them as we are.

>approximately 1.5 million Christian Armenians killed

Kek, good one

It's just for show and to feel good about themselves. No true muslim tolerates non-believers, the koran literally says to kill them.

>being this fucking stupid

200 nice farmers vs 1.7 billion terrorists /terrorist sympathizers. I guess that makes everything better.

> Mud shit damage control - The Thread

Obvious bait, but worth an answer

>X person did some nice thing for Y person. That means X person's religion is nice

That only mean X person is nice tho. Individuals are not the problem; religions and multiculturalism of all cultures are. There are some of them that need to disappear because all the violence and shit history it gots (or at least change it like most of the western cultures).

that was 100 years ago and was not caused by religious intolarance
to showoff to whom ? i live in an irrevelant town who could they show off to?

Tell it to the millions of Armenians that died because of your intolerance

Same here desu.

I suppose it helps that we aren't drone striking Muslims or spent 40 years inciting coups there.

>high wire
Haywire, Bolivia, haywire

It'll be blown up within a year of its completion, maybe sooner

They build the church to bait Christians and then wait until Easter mass when most if not all the Christians get in the church and then blow it up. Sneaky roaches will be sneaky.

It's a small price to pay to gather all of your enemies into one convenient bombing spot.

Half of Punjab is in India (Sikh side) half is in Pakistan (Muslim side), in pure numbers there are more Punjabi Muslims but due to their cuck love for Arabic culture they are launching their own cultural genocide of their Indic past, so Punjabi culture is almost entirely associated with Sikhs.

>Gives the local Christians a place to congregate to make Jizya easier

Don't believe this shit for a second.

Why are you even on Sup Forums you filthy sandnigger?

You have to go

>muslims
They arent muslims. Whats your angle OP?

Sikhs are sound as fuck m8

This, desu
Even Jews and Muslims coexisted in Palestine before the eternal Anglo arrived

maybe these guys are muslim SJW's? maybe it's all come full circle and the SJW movement is starting to spread to muslim nations