White people are so fucking pretty

White people are so fucking pretty.
I wish I was white ;___;

I wish I was Jewish I want to have power.

wow that chile nazi meme is real

Why not take advantage of some unsuspecting SJW girl here in the states and have pity babies with her? It's almost as good as being white!

Yes. Whiteness makes you pretty.

me too

you just had to have that flag

But you are white, aren't you?

i wish i was a cat in japan.

wtf dude, mixed ones often win the best white qts

Most of them are preety dumb here

Never fall for the ABC1 meme, the girls just want to marry someone with a good job so they can keep their lifestyles of not even trying and doing nothing and the guys just want to party and get fucked up while their dads get them a decent job.

Not even good for sex since they've been indoctrinated since kids that sex is bad mmkay.

t.ABC1

but you are

I am a white KiwiANO in Chile for the next few days. Don't hate yourself user. Brown women are the most beautiful.

>ABC1
>t.ABC1
La Florida in da house I see.

i killed myself because i was not born white

didn't that aztec place that's now mexico city AND the incas because they thought white ppl were angels or something
white people are literally the greatest trick the devil ever played

What does this mean?

didn't they fall*

You don't know about floridanos? De dónde eres?

Thank you (:

Mi país és Nueva Zelanda.

If you are in stgo you'll figure it out soon enough, else, you don't need to know. Have a nice stay. If you want tips and shit start a thread.

good man

What a pity. Rest in peace my Chinese friend

Changing the subject, just reported to the Chinese government for using proxies. Despedite de tu cuenta papu

Imagine being an ugly white guy.
Is there a more cruel fate?

White is a blessed race in appearance.

It's a Suburb in Santiago? I thought the upper classes were in Las Condes and Providencia.

if you are gonna be ugly, being white is best, imo

>Brown women are the most beautiful.
i second this.

If you are an ugly mud then it's just sort of expected, and you can at least try to game your genetics into finding a white qt who has a fetish for ruining herself with mud genes. There are more of them than ever before.

But if you are an ugly white guy you literally have no options AND you have to deal with the white guilt industrial complex wanting you dead.
And you are also a joke because muds expect you to be 6'3 Chad and then when you show up they can't believe their eyes at how disappointing the reality is.

Aztecs believed that Cortés and his men were sons of Quetzalcoatl.

I live in Las Condes and went to a +300000 pesos per month school.

Believe me or not, I don't care, just believe me when I say 80% of the higher class kids are rotten, stupid, or both and it's not even worth the preety face and slim bodies when you have to deal with a shit tier personality 24/7

Do Chilenas like Anglos? There are some stunning women here.

he thought your opinion was comming from someone from la florida. there are some ABC1 wannabes over there that's why

No, they didn't. Shut the fuck up with your stupid meme, fucking cunts.

Yes. As long as you are not a disgusting piece of shit and are willing to go get blackout drunk at a party or dance club you're set to go

I remember we had an italian exchange student once. He was nothing special and a big sperg, yet every girl wanted to make out with him because of bragging rights.

Should I just go to any club in Bellavista? A lady at the convenience store offered me a marriage proposal when I bought empanadas.

They were more impressed by the horses they had than by the Spaniards.

Yo vivo en Providencia, lo mismo que mis viejos. Mis abuelos viven en camino el alba. No me vengai con hueas. El pendejerío es igual de imbecil cualquiera sea el extracto. Y dudo de lo que dices porque dijiste ABC1. Nadie dice eso. Si en verdad eres alguien o te ubico o conozco a alguien que te ubica, y nadie a quien conozca dice "ABC1".

I don't know about that m8, I spend my nights studying or shitposting here, and I just go out like once every 2 months

Don't go alone though. That's a nice, sure way to get mugged or worse. Make some friends that are more party-goers and ask them that shit. People take sacred care of their friends when they're drunk. It's like an unspoken law or some shit

Good luck

Wow what a self pitying asshole. Go jerk off on your anime pillow you pathetic piece of dog shit. Maybe off yourself, at least then your parents can forget about their failure they call a son.

Bellavista is a huge NO. If you are still going there, eastern pio nono and keep it there. Don't go wondering unless you are with someone that really knows the place.

Tengo absolutamente 0 razones de venir a mentir a un foro de anime gringo.

Piensa lo que te acomode más supongo.

Y pa que usai logismos de sicólogo a sueldo revisando currículos? Tai en eso o erí periodista?

it was a fucking question about a supposed history

DESU all of the upper class in LatAm are equally sociopathic trash regardless of country.

t. knower

everyday i too cry that i dont have blonde hair and blue eye. im just genetic inferior human feces.

if i stare at the black girl long enough the white one looks wierd. i actually wish some caucasoids came in shades of black instead of brown

>white
>black

they're both chinks and I even suspect that she might be the same girl twice but I don't really want to say that because it'd be racist

Got laid twice in a 3 week vacation in Santiago de Chile.

La Florida is a commune in Santiago. It's mostly middle class but it has some expensive zones. But traditonally rich families don't live there, so some people say that those who live in the expensive parts of La Florida are "upper-class wannabes", "nouveau riche" and snobs. I guess that's what he meant.

How common are gated communities in chile?

duh i'm obviously referring to their apparent color

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJ LOS CHICANOS DE AMERICA EN MEHIKO AAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

Not common at all

My whole family is white and I'm brown wtf is this shit

I lovd you dont do it.

is your family spanish?

>race mixed
>sister ends up with grey/silverish eyes and brunette hair
>i have black hair brown eyes and am hairy af

ayy kill me

its because the girl on the right is not smiling

Who the fuck cares. I don't give a shit. Nobody gives a shit if you are brown as long as you are chilean. And by chilean I mean at least 4 generations. Else, kys.

I want to be a cute scandinavian dude.

lel no. they also smell like shit.

How can non-whites ever compete?

>flag

keep going and show our race's superior prettiness fingol.

t. your mongoloid brother

>all this white worship from third worlders
protip but whites are just like anyone else, ie ugly and good-looking people among them if you are around them.

some places may have slightly more ugly girls (germany, england) and some have more pretty ones (slavlands, italy) but you'll see them as anyone else if you don't only get exposure through media.

THIS
Why do people care about being white and worshiping white meet them and you realize they are just normal

Because whites are rare as fuck in Chile

wh*Tes are subhumans though

It's not all it's cracked up to be my man

Don't beat yourself up, Chile. Take pride in the looks of your own people and find a qt Chilean girl to have a big family with.

>tfw no gorgeous gf