liveleak.com/view?i=00d_1458654321
youtube.com/watch?v=GMlpKHfnJyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>false flag
same laying down on the job the boarder patrol has been told to do
thanks obama

>inb4 muh bush 9/11
the time for excuses for this "presidency" is long over

>NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2016 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month. I call upon the people of the United States to eliminate prejudice everywhere it exists, and to celebrate the great diversity of the American people.

>Obama destabilizes Iraq and Syria to undermine Iran
>this rustles the muslims
>force them to flee to Europe
>Europe can't be cocky against the US no more
>has "ISIS" (CIA and FBI) shoot up gay club in Orlando to pass gun control act

Congrats, Obongo, you did it

obvious false flag was obvious

>FBI involved
>AR-15
>Muslim "extremist"
>Highly politicized target
>immediate flooding of story on all new outlets
>witnesses say 2nd shooter
>2nd shooter wont be found, will not be looked for
>Lone Gunmen

People who see it just dont give a fuck redpilling these normies.

What does the establishment gain from having one of their pet groups kill the other?

Good bye guns

>Proves Trump was right all along
>Gets Trump elected

BRAVO OBAMA

Because this time it's Trump that paid for the false flag

>Proves Trump was right all along
>Takes guns, anyway
>Landslide Trump victory

BRAVO JEWLUMINATI!

You just copypasta'd this in the other thread i was in

>50 gays get killed by a Muslim connected to ISIS

This is pretty much Sup Forums Christmas, give it a few days.

False flag theories are just propaganda tools, knowing or unknowingly.

>le I don't like x, therefore I will conjecture that they caused y

Politically charged conspiracy theories are always partisan.

Those fags got MK Ultra'd

Who was the target?

no flag. this guy is the ultimate troll. he could have just as easily blown himself up.

this is retarded. why would trump pay for a false flag where the subject is a US citizen born in the USA? it doesn't fit his narrative AT ALL, whether it be his plan to deport illegals or to temporarily halt muslim immigration.

>inb4 drumpf is stupid HURRR DURRRR

tl;dr user is a fag and omar doesn't fit any of trumps narratives so there's no reason he would've created this nonsensical false flag

It will justify cracking down on muslims which will in turn justify future adventures in the Middle East. No way the US was going to sit down and just let Iran, Russia or anyone else get it. Attacking the gays and news papers like Charlie Hebdo is pretty obvious targets to make the people in the west go mad.

So they flood Europe with refugees in order to get their support in future wars due to the US economic troubles. Iran. Pakistan and anyone that doesnt play along with the west will all experience coups and invasions in the future.

>>Highly politicized target
which one?

100% obvious hoax

sandy hook tier acting:

youtu.be/uiBxr94XINg?t=3m45s

wow, hey there common sense

but it was one

jesus christ

>caring if it is

lol sooooo realistic

great job crisis actors

liveleak.com/view?i=00d_1458654321

link to previous hoax thread:

>Democrat
>Muslim
>Homophobe
>Wife beater

Why even bother, it's a dream scenario for Sup Forums

Well his attack has basically secured trumps presidency so there's that

Duh, they've been caught off-guard by their disliked groups actually doing something - and with such effectiveness!

It's pride month anyways

Any serious gun control right now pretty much assures a Trump victory.

This one was real.

why would the globalists want a false flag that helps Trump?

>immediate flooding of story on all news outlets

Sorry, information was extremely limited and scarce for 7-8 hours after the shooting. They released the slimmest details during the first presser.

>false fag

It's a wonder they didn't whiten him up and call him O'Martin from the IRA on the news.

>people thinking that the police not having a magic crystal ball that gives them 100% accurate information immediately from the first 911 call indicates some sort of crazy false flag conspiracy

THIS IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING. PEOPLE ARE STUPID AND AFRAID AND TELL POLICE THE WRONG INFO ALL THE TIME. IT HAPPENS FUCKING ALL THE TIME.

ITS NOT EVIDENCE OF SOME CONSPIRACY KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

good times had today

Trump is a patsy that will be used to knock down hypothetical borders/actual borders and have the Amero installed as a unit of currency for a American Union banking company.

This will happen by 2024. Mark my words.

The only false flag I see is that Bernout who got caught before he did anything. Months of planning completely down the drain. Jews confirmed for mad as F U C K.

True but any liberal winning is 100% going to lead to gun grabbing after this shit. Better hope trump wins because if hillary wins they will push more anti gun laws.

Everyone here is arguing over if fags or Muslims are better but the real thing we should worry about is our guns. That cunts already wanted to take them, this will just push her more.

If they try to take my guns I'll just go out in a blaze of glory, fuck this.

>2024

TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR SECOND TERM

WE DID IT BOYS

We need to start the memes up for trump 2020.

By whom? By government/liberals = they would've used a FUCKING WHITE MALE to avoid any backlash against muslims. By conservatives = they would've targeted straight white people to avoid any sympathy towards gays and the usual MUH ASSAULT CLIPS.

I mean, sure, the Jews could be behind this, but why? What's their game this time?

it was an orchestrated attack to achieve the goal of causing O'Reilly to do it live and cut off the latest episode of Legends and Lies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Next election is going to be great

the false flag is the white guy they suddenly caught after obama woke up this morning

Sandy Hook was the last happening I remember that was chocker block with FF theories. And it went on for fucking months
I think everybody must have got bored with the idea of False Flags from then on

I know bro. I'm excited. Wonder which liberal will step for the slaughter. Please be Elizabeth warren just for the comedy gold. Bitch is the Sarah Palin of the left.

youtube.com/watch?v=GMlpKHfnJyg

"immediately flooding of story on all news outlets"

The biggest mass shooting in US history is a hoax because its being reported

The face value of it fits our narrative. We don't need it buddy

>using quotes
Come on now

If you look at the true false flag opperatins from history, such as the atrack on a German border check point in 1939, you will see that the truth came out within twenty days.

People can't stop bragging.

What if Jews have lost control? We assume they run it all but have we ever considered they are in over their heads and no longer have control of this cluster fuck? I mean Jews will be on the receiving end of Islamic violence in the west at some point. Could argue they want to drive western Jews back to Israel but western Jews are Cuckold liberals who sympathize with Muslims and shit on Israel now so wtf.

If the Jews were running shit I think their ride has gone off the tracks quite a bit. If Muslims ever become a strong political force in America the Jews would be fucked. Our military under muslim control could destroy Israel in a month.

Local news took quite awhile to pick the story up, CNN was running vanity/slow news stories instead for hours after the active shooter situation had been going on.

we know too much too soon

>I am now remember TDKR theories that were spewed over

This, and even helped Brexit

>my birth month is now a celebratory time for reminders of why my life has been so horrible thus far

God has my kind of humor sense, I guess I really am made in his image.

Except that Muslims are considered a 'protected' class In Europe and America, with the buillshit 'Islamophobia' buzzword etc.

What could the left possibly gain by pitting two protected classes against each other?

>Hint: total breakdown of the west

checked and can confirm; was awake and only RT was talking about it.

Did the latest Batman predict people getting shot in Orlando?

What does "known to the FBI" even mean anymore.
I'm beginning to think it just means you have a social security number and the authorities can look you up like they can everyone else

Means he's on the payroll.

False flag for what purpose? Getting Trump elected?