>All the bad guys will be white males and we will say they're white supremacist
>t--this doesn't seem like a good idea
>don't worry the goyim will still watch it

Other urls found in this thread:

mpaa.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/MPAA-Theatrical-Market-Statistics-2014.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=zB0VptZyo48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*tips fedora*

that post was simply euphoric and not whiny in any way user.

Disney is a business. If they spend hundreds of millions on a project you can bet they have good reason to think it will make money.
I know, shocking.

>Sony is a business...

star wars is bigger than this shit. of course the previous films were adored by white cishet manbabbys because that's who was targeted. these new films are targeted at different groups and will be beloved by different groups plus they will still be watched by normies who don't care about Sup Forums-tier shit.

That's why they did extensive reshoots and still hate the film?

*nods respectfully toward you*

>tfw I just took my N64 out of storage and put Rogue Squadron on
>The theme starts up

This is the film the fans wanted, the Rogue in the title is blatantly a bait and switch.

Literally no one watches sci fi except white males, you numale faggot

>Regan is the president. If he spends billions on a secret space project, you can bet he has good reason to think it will beat the Russians.
>I know, shocking.

How you sound, fodder.

What if I told you that white males actually more women go to movies than men and that per-capita whites have the lowest film-going rate.
mpaa.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/MPAA-Theatrical-Market-Statistics-2014.pdf

Page 13

>Star Wars is made for white males
Nonsense. A normal person can identify with, root for and self insert as Luke Han and Leia regardless of their own skin color.

He's not a numale, he's a disney marketer.

They always derail criticism by strawmanning Sup Forums. Every single time. They tend to work in pairs too.

>fans/everyone just want an enjoyable star wars action drama
>get some preachy PC crap instead

fucking top kek you seriously cant be that stupid. or that triggered, because if so you are really pathetic.

>per capita

Now post the actual figures, you dishonest faggot.

>implying women will see this

It's a shame that clickbait became a profitable business model. Thus we get disney wars, a joke.

>I know more about force projection than the president does.

Even if the president is sometimes wrong you should generally assume that you don't know half the shit he does. Same goes for Sony and Disney.
Market research isn't just pulled from some guy's ass.

Fuck star wars and fuck white people.

Actually the Soney Email leaks confirm theirs is pulled from one guys ass.

Someone post the powerpoints of Spiderman please.

If you seriously think only white guys watch sci-fi then you are even stupider that that attempt at an insult you tried there sonny.

>Even if the president is sometimes wrong you should generally assume that you don't know half the shit he does.
Holy fuck you have to be an americunt

TFA clearly shows that in general people dont care so much about the colouration of the actors. Good luck with your "boycott" you'll still end up watching it.

The Hunger Games made mad money. If they can hold their current audiance and expand into that demo they will make stupid money and not just on this film but also in future installments.
How are you guys unironically arguing against market research. Do you really think you know something they don't?

I already posted the MPAAs numbers up there. Those aren't made up.

You can't seriously think this. Are you Joss Whedon

This Darth Vader toy is so nice
youtube.com/watch?v=zB0VptZyo48

I still recall the theme, after 15 years. That would have been a super good movie

The president gets briefed ever day on all sorts of shit. I promise you that watching talking heads on TV isn't the same.

uhhhhh gguys...

wow i didnt realise i was talking to a retard, my bad. sorry about your autism.

night.

>TFA
The numbers for 8 and 9 will drop with each consecutive film, mark my words

>implying every black family loves star wars now and will buy and collect all the merchandise
nope. I agree there are a few blacks that are fans but majority are white especially the ones who collect all the toys.

>asian kids spending lots of money on toys
OH MAN their parents will not allow that! The white parents of white kids tho.. yea of course no problem.

Not with China sucka.

ALT-RIGHT ON SUICIDE WATCH

The last hunger games did terribly though.

That demographic is there but so many franchises have tried to kick out their existing fan base to try and get a new audience and end up with a terrible middle ground that nobody likes.

Stargate Universe comes to mind.

>Star Wars is sci-fi

>this doesn't pander to me anymore waaaaahhhh

> mfw the goys don't buy my propaganda anymore

Top gun in space, fund it. Well maybe not now that disney is ruining the franchise.