Is it easy to find a Philippine bf? Do they like latinos?

Is it easy to find a Philippine bf? Do they like latinos?

A better question would be can you handle the experience of being the with most powerful race on the planet.

they are rather ethnically ambiguous

>brazilians
>latino

Kill yourself you leftist faggot

>they are rather ethnically ambiguous
only we wuz spanish larpers think this

can look chinese or browny

Maybe. Quite easy in grindr but you won't find anything meaning thru that. But I sure do know that they want a foreign dick.

The most powerful race in the world

Redpill me on these larpers

they think they're spanish

I'm 100% flip (all grandparents born in the Philippines; surname native as fuck) and I confuse everybody until I open my mouth.
Everybody in the Philippines is ethnically ambiguous unless you're Aeta

Commin flips posters assumed they're a mixed of Spic-Malay-Nippon-Chinese-Pacific Islander just because we've been conquered so many times.

Also, Spain erased our prehispanic culture so we don't have an actual identity to latch on.

Dropped pic. Mostly they think I'm Chinese, and get spoken to in Chinese whenever I'm at the 99 ranch store especially
But it's true tho. Everybody has a mix of something unless you are a Filo-Abo

>Everybody has a mix
true, it's just annoying that they emphasize one the one thing that they're very very very unlikely to have: spanish

>tfw most of our celebrities are mistaken for another ethnicity.

someone here one said that piolo pascual looked mediterranean.

>Spanish
>unlikely
Kek
Like I said, everybody has something else, but let me add that it's most likely going to be Chinese, Mexican, and Spanish. Malay is a given. We are literally the same group (Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia) and even some of our dialects have similar words

>Mexican
>Spanish
you're one of them.

Dat veins. Post more sempai.
No homo.

You're not ethnically ambiguous at all, you could spot a filipino from a mile away.

>flips with Mexican and/or Spanish lineage are rare
Literally diamond dozen. It will actually be harder to find a Filipino without any Spanish/Mexican/Chinese in them
It's a non-scientific research into the vascodilating effects of ginger and caffeine.

>you could spot a filipino from a mile away.
Because we are generally noisy and the way we dress. A non-native will not be able to tell a similarly dressed Mexican, Filipino, Malaysian, and Indonesian apart. Even natives will have a harder time doing so.

Are they like that Chicano cunt that talks about being an Iberian superman?

What is with Spanish genes?