>the absolute fucking gulag of reddit

Reddit mods explain themselves, pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/uncensorednews/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fire rises!

>tfw you're alive to witness a right-wing revolution in the west

If they thought they could cover up discussion of a huge terrorist attack, then they're fucking looney toons insane.

Especially because it was against gays, the media darlings

Feels good man.

>people have opinions that are different from mine
>they must be trolls!
>hate speeeeeeeech reeeeeeeeeeeeee

nobody gives a fuck about your reddit bullshit drama

get the fuck out

sage

>Brigades
Isn't it one of the default subreddits? How does that even work?

>give gold option

Stop bringing your stupid R.eddit bullshit here. No one cares. You don't see us going to R.eddit in order to bitch about 4.chan.

Holy shit literally THOUSANDS are shitting on the mods

Too many hate facts trigger the reddit mods

If anyone here unironically uses that shithole of a site they will be purged.

Why the fuck is the term "hate speech" actually becoming a valid thing?

It's clearly a fucking excuse to censor people. Any criticism someone doesn't like can now be labelled "hate speech" and censored. This is nonsense.

The /r/European mods are back

reddit.com/r/uncensorednews/

It's filled with normies complaining about /r/European's racism though

they were deleting comments that included info on blood donations because someone said the guy was a Muslim.

You mean a counter-revolution?

>tfw Cultural Traditionalism

my account got suspended because with the anti trump riots some mod on reddit was deleting post about in news, i downvoted like one thing of his "the removal post" then i got suspended for 1 day for vote manipulation/brigaiding

fuck the reddit mods. theyll lock any thread

Who are those r/European guys?

I'm glad that Sup Forums people are trying to grab power just like SJWs try to grab power, but I just hope these guys aren't stupid enough to fuck over their image by being biased like SJWs

What does that children shit mean? I don't use reddit.

Holy Kek you shits are sensitive. Sup Forums didn't whine when they got banned for raiding the Hardy AMA. It's their website, they do what they want.

truth

This is the biggest terror attack on american soil since 9/11 and it took reddit HOURS to allow the news to slip through their censorship, hours after every major news network reported it.

Reddit is morally bancrupt, it's obvious that they receive $$$ from the same people and organizations that finance islamic terrorism.

/u/RamblinRambo3

The mods were pretty laissez-faire, you could say just about anything and the mods wouldn't ban you.

I used to go there for rapefugee news because it was more organized than Sup Forums

It got shut down by the admins though because they were redpilling too many normies

What is even the point of trying to hide that he's muslim this hard? Do they think reddit is the only place people can get information?

I was watching TV and his name was being mentioned every 30 seconds.

Replies. Its like how it is in OOP programming.

Streisand Effect is a bitch, Reddit.

why even go to /reddit/? let them wallow in censorship

>damage control

Lol they did a good joke exposing themselves as fucktards, that's all. Even normie reddits hated them for the shit they pulled.

>muh hate speech
kek, leddit is such a joke. I will never understand how people can tolerate the ridiculous amount of censorship on this site. They complain, but at the end of the day they still use it

go to with this bullshit

Yea, I was on /r/The_Donald earlier, and people were getting banned from /r/news left and right just for mentioning the Orlando Shooting.

>Prioritizing censoring and deletion over conveying information.

To redpill normies

>hate speech

Holy shit what a fucking dump

i don't have an account, but you do know Sup Forums created the trump reddit, right? i personally don't care since most of them allowed their website to turn to shit. however, if we want the don to win we need take down the censorship on plebbit. there's many more plebs and potential voters we can reach on reddit

Created, doesn't mean they own it anymore. They gave it away to controlled opposition many months ago

Tell me more, I'm really interested about how things are at reddit.

no thanks. those are still not good reasons to go to reddit

it's like going to a gay nightclub to try to convince them to be straight

why do you even care about reddit?

tl;dr

>Mods were allowing discussion up until the shooter was identified to be a Muslim
>Mods actively censored news that reported that the shooter was a Muslim.
>Mods trying to put forward the narrative that all Muslims are peaceful, tolerant people.
>People have to go to /r/the_donald, /r/askreddit, /r/conspiracy etc. to actually get news.
>Mod was found to have told a person to kill themselves.
>Shit gets flung, the bad goy Mods tried to shut it down but lacked the magic merchant power to properly do so.
>Mod's narrative gets skullfucked and people are calling for their head.

It was sarcasm.

YES

>people here who care about bullshit over at reddit
leave now please

>you have to go to /r/the_donald to speak freely

Feels good man

>people voting the way we don't like is vote brigading

every single subreddit and faggot user cries about this shit

>people coming together to talk about a major news story is brigading and must be banned
>SRS, the capital of brigade wankery, is still around

Also, I saw the deleted posts. They weren't in any way "hateful". It wasn't like people were yelling GAS THE MUZZIES HOLY WAR NOW. Someone would make a post that merely mentioned he was muslim and it would get banned.

This is what happened when the concept of "hate speech" gets taken seriously. slippery slope ain't no fallacy.

>We are only human.

Doubtful.

It's fantastic that plebbit still shows you there used to be a post that was deleted. The best prison is one where the prisoners don't know there are bars. If they were smart, they'd hide all traces of there ever being those posts, and people would be none the wiser.

But since they show [deleted] it inherently redpills every normie that looks at this thread and sees that hundreds of comments are gone. Complaining about censorship doesn't seem like tinfoil hattery anymore after seeing that.

>We are only human, after all

I never got this as an excuse. No shit, you're only human. What does that mean? I guess the implication is that you make mistakes and learn from them. But that has nothing to do with being human, that's just developing as an intelligent person.

When they say it here, it sounds like they're just pandering. Like they didn't know what they were doing was wrong. Riiiight...

>We censored a bunch of shit so you can't see it
>Oh but take my word for it, it was all senseless hate speech!
When is the damn uprising???

If you ever find an SRS poster irl just kill them.

There's a mod on /lgbt/ spamming fedora pics and banning at anyone who criticises Islam

It doesn't even make sense. Typically "I'm only human" is used as an excuse for when something slips by and you forget to do something when you should. For example, I forgot to unload the round from the chamber before I put away my gun. Hey, I'm only human.

But when you're ACTIVELY going through threads and censoring specific information? You can't just shrug and say you're only human.

In a perfect society, shit like this would mean that another entity actually dedicated to free speech would start their own reddit clone and end up becoming more successful because their platform is objectively superior and people support it due to this fact.

It's like our own version here

>people have opinions that are different from mine
>they must be shills!
>paid shills reeeeeeeeeeeeee

fuck off with your kike sam hyde

The difference is Sup Forums can't delete (or even downvote) posts that the majority do not like.

You're free to hop on Sup Forums and post marxist bullshit. But do the reverse and post race realism stuff on reddit and you get banned/censored because muh hate speech.

One allows a dialogue while the other does not.

I'm sorry, I forget. Who does CTR work for?

the difference is the post is still there.

>inb4 being called shills, faggots, cucks, and niggers is somehow censorship
That's pretty much the equivalent of "hello, how was your day" around here.

>'''''''''''le front page of teh interwebz'''''''''''''''
truuuuj

>potential voters and redpilled people
>refuse to interact because le leddit sux
>those people fall to Hillary and liberalism
>whites go extinct
shoo shoo juden, your mask is paper thin

Its pretty funny how mod bans guys who were asking for blood donations, tells then to kill themselves and then just goes "I'm just a human, you guys overreact".

Power pretty much comes from numbers, and that's what reddit has got; numbers of people who consistently visit the site. It would be great to see another website like it or better flourish with high traffic and free speech intact, none of this "hate speech" crap. Well, we have that freedom of expression on Sup Forums at least. Thanks moot.

I'm a bit concerned about how much longer we'll have freedom of speech here though. I don't know much about Mr. Jap that's in charge. He seems like he's apolitical and stays out of these sort of affairs. But over the course of this election, Sup Forums has garnered A TON of attention. I guarantee there are kikebergs out there who are itching to buy up Sup Forums not because it's economically viable, but because they want to fill it with jew mods who will censor the fuck out of us.

Last I read, Sup Forums had around a million in site traffic. What does leddit have? 10 mil?

has anyone ever met one of those mentally brain dead regressives IRL? I assume they are leftist NEETs

Kek this is a shitstorm. Reddit uprising when?

I think we'll be fine, but if worst comes to worst, I understand Sup Forums is basically a clone of another website, so there's no reason people wouldn't clone it again. I'd just go to the clone site. I'd say if Sup Forums gained some sort of a better reputation for not just being a cesspool, we'd be more likely to see it get sold or taken over.

I don't have any idea, but ten million sounds reasonable. One thing is for sure, people (generally) take a site like reddit a lot more seriously.

Sup Forums has roughly 28 million unique visitors a month. Sup Forums gets about a 3rd of that, including cross-boarders.

Although these stats are somewhat old, I'm sure that it's grown to be a lot higher recently. And in weeks when there is a major happening, I'm sure it spikes up to almost double or triple.

I've only been out to the group-think site one or two times. It's retarded.

For as awful as Sup Forums can be, and that's nowhere near as bad as Sup Forums, at least you can spew whatever the fuck you want here.

Keep that shit off of here and just go back there if you care about it so much.

>omgz lol did u c this reddit drama xD this is pretty crazy right

Who fucking cares, faggot?

Fucking idiot. The meme war is all about INFORMATION.

You keep track of your enemies and friends, keep up with the politics.

Do you expect to win this meme war by staying isolated and never leaving? Fool.

Because reddit is a microcosm and the censorship and echo chambers there are indicative of the wider shit that goes in the media. For me, watching the community at reddit start to realise they are getting fed left wing crap is like a mother watching their kid take their first steps

He banned me too. I was debating with some tripfag who was sucking the religion of peace bit pretty hard.

The shit reddit mods might be closer than ever...

reddit is trash

The difference is that we WANT the ability to speak freely and uncensored - politically incorrect. Whereas they want to ban that, and actually DO ban it elsewhere.
And frankly, people coming here and getting upset about words like niggers and opinions that are politically incorrect on a board that is literally titled "politically incorrect" can't be for real. If this stuff like in the OP would've happened on r/safespace or r/SJWcentral or whatever retarded hideouts they have, nobody would bat an eye. But on general news sites, this faggotry can't be tolerated.

Only been here for a year and already better than luggage lad

Bad ass.

>vote manipulation
>VOTE MANIPULATION
>this is the plebbitard word for what we commonly call "free speech"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

based mook

>If they were smart, they'd hide all traces of there ever being those posts, and people would be none the wiser.

they already have this; it's called 'shadowbanning' and it doesn't even inform the person posting that they're being censored

based nipposama

the next element in the periodic table should be called hiroyukomium

Sammy Hyde Sammy Hyde By your will i abide

I like the Nip-Moot now, didn't know how I felt about it before.

>read "Revolt against the modern world"
>doesn't buy it but still really dig the conceptual framework laid out in order to analyse various stages and types of traditionalism

Why is Evola so based?

based chink moot

why the fuck would you have anything to do with conde nast / reddit to begin with?

it's like saying oh I hang out on the website for Vogue magazine how cool am I?

that place needs to burn

Voting systems suck. Here, all posts are equal. Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Reddit, etc. all have a system that is based on the fallacy that more people that like or support an idea means that it os good or right (argumentum ad populum, or whatever its latin name is).

>complete shutdown
>sjw mods acting like in 1984
>somehow this is good because hate speech

all that spaghetti