Post your favorite leader from your country's history

Post your favorite leader from your country's history.

Heads of state and heads of government are both acceptable.

Yep.

>We were always multicultural.

Wow a corrupt alcoholic who funded his campaigns with railway company bribes. The man was a failure in every aspect of his life and was only kept around as a reliable figurehead while the resource barons ran the country. To this day, the provinces own the natural resources and because of this Canada will never have the strength of a unified state. What a blunder.

Mack-King > MacDonald

Probably Manuel Azaña.

Tony, absolute mad dog.

He failed to prevent the civil war. How could you possibly try to pass this as a legit opinion?

This guy is absolutely hilarious.

I liked his reforms. The fascists are to blame for the civil war, not the republic.

Who would you chooseas the best leader Spain has had in your opinion?

Yeah but he said some shit about ayran race and stuff ..... /cry

King Alfred the Great

He cucked the Vikings.

Why was Mackenzie King based user?

Independence was a mistake

Blaming one side for the civil war entirely is silly. The fact is he could not prevent it from happening.

I don't know I guess I would say Charles V

>Blaming one side for the civil war entirely is silly. The fact is he could not prevent it from happening.
Yes, he failed and couldn't prevent the civil war from happening but I sincerely think the ones that start the armed conflict are 100% guilty and to blame.

>Charles V
Fair enough, he held the biggest empire Spain has had.

François Ier, Greatest French King !

>Longest serving P.M. in history
>22 years
>Harvard Grad and last Canadian P.M. to earn a Ph.D
>His thesis was on
>wait for it...
>Maintaining the Chinese head tax and why reducing asian immigration would help Canada
>Worked as a labour negotiations bulldog for John Rockefeller
>Oversaw Canada's recovery from the Great Depression and entry into WW2
>Finally forced the frenchie shirkers who only wanted home duty service to go fight overseas
>Started so much shit you take for granted now, like EI
>Never married or had any kids, left his fortune and estate to the People of Canada
>Can go walk around his house in Gatineau Park today

"It is what we prevent, rather than what we do that counts most in Government."

I think just about any king except for the one that was literally retarded and inbred would be better than Azana. He has more of his own countrymen's blood on his hands than anyone else.

>He has more of his own countrymen's blood on his hands than anyone else.
STOP

I'm having trouble finding his thesis online.
All I can find is how Canadians immigration policy was 'racist'.

It's tough to find. I've never actually read it myself, I went to my university's library and sadly they did not carry a copy.

The brave man who thwarted the first Jewish attempt at controlling our finances.

Yfw you can't name a better early president than Jefferson

King was a literal autist that was socially inept and had strange racist views that were irrelevant to running the country. Also he was fucked up and believed in some kind of weird mysticism. But then again i guess his type of social basket case would appeal to Sup Forumslacks

The Holy Roman Empire can suck it!