So

So..

Who are YOU voting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYcwPlYD_F4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2390642/400-surface-air-missiles-STOLEN-Libya-Benghazi-attack-says-whistle-blowers-attorney.html
cnsnews.com/news/article/benghazi-was-about-400-surface-air-missiles-stolen-some-very-ugly-people-digenova-says
cbsnews.com/news/thousands-of-libyan-missiles-from-qaddafi-era-missing-in-action/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I cannot vote in American elections.

But i support Hillary just out of spite.

Hell, i don't support what she believes in or Feminism at all, but seeing Sup Forums getting BTFO and me having revenge after being told to pay of build a wall out of my etnicity alone enrages me enough to ignore anything Trump has to say.

If Hillary is a bad president, who the fuck cares? I don't.
It's not my country.
And i do not want to suffer anything because of some rich asshole wants to mess with me because of the place i was born and raised in.

build wall, pedro.

>tripfag
stopped reading there

nice name

i'm staying home. i don't want to be shot up by a loon.

Wall just got 10 feet taller

You're gonna build that wall and you're gonna pay for it.

Trump

Make America great again

Build wall you shit covered nigger

Trump

Not the one funded by muslim extremists, that's for sure.

Hillary Clinton is a traitor to our nation and must be stopped at all costs.

She has innocent blood on her hands.

Bait.
The post.

BTW as a Hispanic your fucking country disgusts the shit out of me. Have fun building that wall Indio.

Gary Johnson.

Not a self-congratulating autist or someone who thinks guns should be banned...

I wish I could vote for Trump just to ensure we will be witnessing at least 4 full years of this kind of butthurt.

>voting for an open borders globalist
Enjoy more Muslims.

Hilary, but only because the Trump bandwagon is as retarded as the Bernie. The only stance he hasn't changed is on the wall, but it's a stupid and impractical idea.

I'm not voting.

Warmongering neoliberal sociopath versus crass, ugly capitalist.

Hillar is probably, unbelievably, worse. Not because Trump has any redeeming features, but because I know Hilary is somehow even more committed to certain things I'm very decidedly against (fundamentally, globalization), whereas there's less predictability with Trump so at least something interesting might happen amidst the resulting chaos.

That's not an endorsement of Trump, because I'm uncompromisingly pro-environment and anti-pharmaceutical, and I couldn't bring myself to vote for him.

I'm just done with politics. Any desirable developments will have to come *despite* the efforts of people, not through them. Nature, at its most savage, will correct us, if not provide utopia (which I don't believe in). As it clearly is on a daily basis. Reality doesn't have a 'liberal bias', reality is a dark romantic: brutal, beautiful and wild, often deeply prejudiced, inherently tribalistic and always showing contempt for the plans of the intellectual in the long run.

If i were American i'd vote Hillary, she seems to propose things that at least don't neck the country directly.
As a non-American i can appreciate mr. Trump's attempts to improve his country by making it worse and to try to act out a diplomatic policy as if in a position that has ceased to exist for a long while now.

Construye muro maricon

Trump because Clinton is a criminal and criminals do not deserve to run for President.

le meme candidate

Johnson's VP wants to ban guns, so you're a retard

>flag

Neither of these two shitlords

lmao, like Trump isn't *the* meme candidate.

No they don't, good job reading on their platform, retard.

#TrumpTrain

Hopefully Trump wins. It would be great if he declares war on the middle east.

>I make a distinction between hunting guns and guns that serve no purpose Weld
>not a gun grabber
lol
youtube.com/watch?v=tYcwPlYD_F4

Considering 3rd party. I support trump but I'm sick of his pro-life stuff, and he's not gonna try to legalize pot, I don't think.

Thank you for convincing this Undecided voter to Support Trump.

Thanks, that post really helped make up my mind.

>declares war on the middle east
No that's retarded. Just bomb the shit out of ISIS and ban immigration from the middle east and toughen restrictions on Muslims in general (in case they come from Europe or something).

What about when Hasan shot up an Army base?
A Navy yard was shot up too.

3rd party. Maybe Stein

Anyone who supports Hillary Clinton is putting themsevles, their friends and family and the entire nation at risk.

Clinton is a security threat that we simply cannot afford. A female president will only embolden the islamic radicals and they will step up their increasingly violent attacks on the US.

She must be stopped. There can be no division. This isn't about party lines, it's about a violent threat that endangers us all.

>Unironically being libertarian

I'm not. I live in Illinois, my vote is irrelevant thanks to the electoral college.

Roe v Wade isn't going anywhere, and Trump supports medical marijuana.

NOT Angela Merkel 2.0

who do you think?

>NRA endorses Trump
>Theres over 100 million US citizens that owns guns(both legally and illegaly)

This is severly going to help Trump.

Clinton is fucked if she somehow ends up President because no fucking way she can stop that many people especially with the FBI, CIA, ATF, Homeland Security, etc. backing her up. Theres not even roughly 1-2 million members of FBI, CIA, ATF, HS, etc. combined.

Traidor de mierda.

Trump is going to be like a wildfire that burns through a forest. He'll do a lot of damage but in the process clear out all of the undergrowth and ultimately help the ecosystem grow

Listen pedro,
Illegal immigration hasn't been good for the US and it hasn't been good for Mexico.
Tell me, do you see Mexican life getting better? of course you don't.
Not only will a wall make life better in the US, it will improve the life of Mexicans-- who can no longer be used as pawns by internationalist leftists.
I mean, honestly-- why do poor Mexicans have to risk their fucking lives to cross the border to get a decent job and living wage? Complete bullshit.

The choice is pretty simple, wouldn't you say?

>i support Hillary just out of spite
don't lie pedro, you're afraid of building that wall

bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant

>murky coffee stained mess

This is closest Mexico has to official government paperwork.

I couldn't support anyone who thinks the woman's right to not be burdened with responsibility trump's the unborn child's right to life. Therefore I'm pretty much tied into voting for Republican.

Hillary is a supporter of terrorism

She not only refuses to acknowledge that Muslims are terrorists

But as Sec of State she did everything she could to make arms deals go through to terrorist -sponsoring nations in the Middel East so she could get "kickbacks" from those countries that she rant through her fraude charity The Clinton Foundation

She is America's Terrorist

TRUMP 2016

I'm voting for Trump.

Terrorists love her

>VenomRoy

ID: Wahl

Can't wait for the massive Trump victory

Nobody. I have no reason to. Why votefor a puppet show? Votes literally don't even matter. The winner has already been chosen.

>Posting the shopped version

>And i do not want to suffer anything because of some rich asshole wants to mess with me because of the place i was born and raised in.
Nigger you live in Mexico you suffer every fucking day. Clean up your own shit before you act like you know what ours is like.

I'm voting Clinton.

Fuck the orange oragnatuan. Fuck Sup Forums. You guys are going to be BTFO on election day. She's got the hispanic vote, the female vote, the black vote, the asian vote, the lgbt vote, the middle class vote, she's got the votes.

Trump will be stumped, by a fucking woman.

It's gonna be a glorious day of delicious tears when Sup Forums loses XD

I'm Mexican so pretty much my hand is forced to vote for hill dawg or else I'll be some Uncle Tom faggot

you sound a lot like me. I was all for Bernie, but now that I'm left with these two dips hits, I have no idea what to do besides sit back and enjoy the shitshow while I can.

I WILL NOT vote for Hillary. But I CANNOT vote for Trump.

Corrupt liar vs a reckless, unpredictable loon.

He's not a muslim.. they are hijacking a great religion

>#religionofpeace
>"so what if the San Bernadino terrorist were Muslims we need to focus on gun control"
>"so what if the Orlando shooter was an ISIS member #notallmuslims. It wouldn't of happened if guns were banned"

I'm voting for the person who isn't actively trying to disarm fellow citizens and turn his country into Europe 2.0

Trump 2016

Then vote Johnson.

#FeeltheJohnson

Gary Johnson supports dubs

check em

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>#FeeltheJohnson
>ID: IT7gayQZ

Son, is there something you're trying to tell us?

proofs?

This is Trump territory what kind of question is that

I'll take trips.

Also, GJ gets my full support, I probably could support Trump but I'd rather vote LP on the off chance he gets 5%

Leaning towards Trump.

We need a big change in this nation. I do think one of two things will happen under him.

1. Wall and peace. Trump gets his 2nd term from completing the wall and pulling out of the world.

2. He screws it all up or congress blocks him on everything. A united Leftist movement that will be voted in after his first term and we'll never have a GOP candidate again.

ROFLMAO.

anyone that doesn't make more than 200K a year and/or doesn't own their own company yet votes libertarian is a complete dumbass.

the whole, "no taxes, freedom" thing sounds great. And it is, if you're a shot-caller. But what it means for everyone that works FOR someone else is this: you are a parasite. you will be paid as LITTLE as they can afford to pay you, and if your job can be done cheaper by a 12 year old in Thailand, then adios, bitch. Benefits? Only if they have to.

God, I wish people would wake the fuck up.

I will never vote for a man who doesn't know to wait until level 26 to evolve Pikachu so it can learn thunderbolt first.

this is a friend of mine's stance who refuses to vote for Hillary: "Fuck it. Vote Trump. Maybe a massive fuck-up is what this country needs to wake people up"

god damn its so hard to support someone so rational and boring

>united Leftist
This is where Trump's genius from years of New York real estate development comes in.

Cousin Luigi will ensure that the union contracts for the wall are smooth as butter and literally no libshit will stop them because "muh workers, just like the industrial revolution, working class hero is... etc".

Or you know you could go work for someone else.

Trump, without a doubt.

The amount of increasingly nervous men going into overdrive lately just solidifies my decision.

I was having second thoughts, but after today? I'm voting for Trump. It would take some really damning evidence to come out that he's a pedo or something for me to bot vote for him at this point

I don't know yet. But if i do vote i will be disgusted with myself regardless of my choice.

Hahahahah holy shit this was so good

Trump based on how idiotic the hillary demographic is

What is Benghazi?

I honestly don't care about Benghazi or the emails. What I worry about is the international community, and how the world will view us if we elect someone like Trump. Even now, other nations are condemning his words, and I fear what might happen if he wins. If we want to continue to participate on a global scale, we need Hillary in office.

>Hillary
>Honorable

What the fuck? Thats a lie right there.

>I don't care about Muslims stealing thousands of Surface to air missiles.
>I don't care about a criminal poorly trying to cover her tracks.
>Other countries will be mad if we elect Trump
Literally kill yourself.

Wasn't gonna vote at all, but I may vote Trump to anger tards. I haven't heard much of an argument against him that wasn't wild eyed rambling.

>Muslims stealing thousands of Surface to air missiles
citation needed
> criminal poorly trying to cover her tracks
She deleted personal emails that had nothing to do with her office. If the investigation had found anything, she would've been charged by now.

Trump

10 feet higher, paco

>All these people falling for this bait
Well done Juan, you've done well

Hillary. Drumpf is an evil misogynistic shitlord who gets off on oppressing women, people of color, and believers of the greatest religion of peace (which is Islam, not Christianity, since Christians hate gays)

Some sources say 400, others say thousands.
Either way, it's pathetic that you don't know how to use google or your own brain.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2390642/400-surface-air-missiles-STOLEN-Libya-Benghazi-attack-says-whistle-blowers-attorney.html
cnsnews.com/news/article/benghazi-was-about-400-surface-air-missiles-stolen-some-very-ugly-people-digenova-says
cbsnews.com/news/thousands-of-libyan-missiles-from-qaddafi-era-missing-in-action/

A CIA blunder that got pinned on the state department for obvious reasons, which turned into a media circus and lead to 7 investigation probes trying to find a deliberate state department coverup and coming up empty-handed.

Gary Johnson