Flag

>Flag
>What mental issues do you have?
Polen
I'm hyper aggressive towards males and mentally aggressive towards females.

I used to be bullied as a kid starting primary school but I started growing, getting big and I became a monster who just beated up all the bullies.

Nevertheless my confidence issues stayed and now I cannot stand aggressive people(I want to hurt them to cover up my fear) and I belive I cannot be loved(due to parents always being very demanding but never praising me) so my relationships usually crush down even despite that fact that I'm trying and fr some months it's always great. In the end I just destroy it because I'm always jealous and controlling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GoyWhm5_6i4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

...but all you mentioned is just being a regular slav

That's not what my therapist said.

Deutschland

Borderline personality disorder and generally paranoid.

Fell you lad
Its not funny you fucking faggot

It's a horror, a life when you want to be loved but every time there's a chance for it you destroy it, like a self fulfilling prophecy.

PDD-NOS

polacks are slavic subhumans

Autism.

Anxiety disorder from ex-gf cheating on me.
I cannot be in a relationship because I cannot overcome my anxiety.

poor lad

used to have severe ADHD and a shitload of other problems, I almost became a sociopath

getting better for a year now though, life is much much better than it used to be couple of years ago

>I almost became a sociopath
aren't you born as sociopath instead of becoming it?

no that's psychopathy
sociopathy is about upbringing and environment

Hmm
>aspergers
>social phobia
>anxiety
>sociopath
>antisocial personality disorder
>ocd

all those "diseases" are made up shit.
you all are just dumb and lazy, should be thrown at labour camps and forced to work till you stop whining

Anxiety and maybe autism.

Downgraded a lot after military.

No one here cares about how depressing your life is here. Also, mental illnesses are a meme and don't exist. If you make this shit up, you should be gassed, nothing more.

This. Honestly this is what people deserve. If they don't survive nothing of real value will be lost. Life should be about bettering the state rather than self.

are you fifteen? i thought so too, but it's not how the world works.
it's like saying that homosexuality is a disease or that black people are inferior

>America
>Terrible lack of self-confidence despite wearing a confident mask on and seemingly having it all IRL, mild social anxiety, asperger's, mild depression
Just ignore them, lol. Sup Forumstards aren't people.

>mental illnesses are a meme and don't exist
So the guy down by the bus station screaming about lizard people while dressed in tinfoil is mentally well? Interesting.

>Nevertheless my confidence issues stayed and now I cannot stand aggressive people(I want to hurt them to cover up my fear) and I belive I cannot be loved(due to parents always being very demanding but never praising me)

fug, you are mongolian ver. of me

According to Sup Forums they might just be smarter than MENSA members.

But Sup Forums is 99% people with autism...

No they're not and the moment you fucking grow up you might actually find yourself having problems as well.

You think manning up does the fucking job? I'm a fucking lawyer, was on the handball university team as a student, I'm not beta or shy. I got strong will but some things just rot your fucking mind away, nag you every time you have a free moment to think and than take over your day days schedule making you unable to think about other things and the biggest problem is that sometimes you just got no fucking clue about what causes it. Remember that it's a process that takes some time and in the meantime you hurt everyone you love without wanting it, you just vent and than regret because you can't find a fucking reason why it happend.

Therapists/Psychologists are just doctors like any other ones by now everyone should understand that.

So yeah I hope you won't have any problems but your attitude is a fucking joke and the lack of life experience shines through it.

I got diagnosis for avoidant personality disorder four years ago but now they think I'm assburgers. Going in for MRI later this month to see if there's something wrong with my brain.

you seem to be well aware of your shortcomings and the causes of your unhappiness, that's more than can be said of most people. all you need now is consistent intent to improve yourself on those areas, and a lot of time. thinking of them as "mental issues" might not be very beneficial though, since using that term to describe them may implicitly place them outside the control of your free will, which is not the case. they're just aspects of your being you would like to improve.
t. useless dirty hippie

I mostly describe them as emotional problems and schemes of thinking that make me spiral down the well of anger and fear. Which are solvable issues.

Also therapy can help quite a lot if you're being honest.

Depressed, literally can't enjoy things

well, as this user said
you at least know your problems, knowing is half the way

>What mental issues do you have?
Slight narcissism, but what can I say, I love my life

Most narcissistic people use it as a cover up for their shortcomings like a tiny dick or being a manlet.

There's a lot of wrong with me I know that but I'm afraid to get diagnosed. Fuck that.

A little bit of this and that. Officially diagnosed with social phobia, agoraphobia and depression to top it off. I'm a prime candidate for adhd and aspergers as well but I never got diagnosed due to my sleeping schedule spiraling out of control mixed with intrusive thoughts about adding or subtracting a certain amount of hours whenever I decide to go to sleep. It's a fucking mess lads.

Apparently I have """schizoid traits"" and depersonalization lel
Anyway psychiatry is in its baby stage, largely based in trial and error and built around a pretty much intangible object of study unlike most other branches of medicine so take anything a shrink tells you with a pinch of salt. You were bound to be the way you are and you shouldn't just assume it's always you the one with problem. Stop trying to find normality and just do whatever you please for as long as you can.

These are all fake illnesses.

I think I'm :

-aspie
-schizotypal
-schizoid
-distant

Suicidally depressed. I suspect I might have more stuff than that but never been and got myself evaluated beuond basic therapy:

>Social anxiety
>Depression

Meme diseases psychiatrists will diagnose you with in the blink of an eye based on a few superficial symptoms

I take 0 medicine, I'm not a psychiatric case, just quite a few emotional problems.

Should probably give it a try

You should consider medication if you talk to a doctor and they recommend it. I started some and it completely changed my life for the better.

Portugal

I have OCD, agoraphobia, anxiety, I'm paranoid about many things.
Basically this is sad life.

Avoidant personality disorder and depersonalization disorder. This life is fucking hell.

This whole anxiety things approx. 50% of people claim to be suffering from now...since when does it even exist? Is it a disease internationally recognized by doctors or just a scam to sell more pills?

Because it sounds like one of those modern "diseases" that magically disappear completely after a few years. Kinda like many people all of a sudden think they are gluten intolerant because it's hip now.

More people live in bigger societies nowdays, 100 years back you could just go for a walk and after 15 mins of walking you'd be alone on a field or in woods. Nowdays you can't run from people and from their judgement, requirements, social standards etc. I think that might be the case, anyway I'm quite happy that I don't suffer from this.

Mildly Dyslexic
That's about it I think

I'm extremely masochistic and spend my time alone, posting on Sup Forums. I have bipolar like contradictory fantasies such as contemplating becoming a transgender woman and then ordering girl clothes online, leading to regret, to anything from deciding that I'm going to move to another country so I self teach myself a language for a week and then give it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=GoyWhm5_6i4
Beware dudes with knives. Life isn't bare knuckles.

>I'm going to move to another country so I self teach myself a language for a week and then give it up.
This happens a lot to me

>avoidant personality disorder

Never heard of it before but literally all symptoms fit me. Ty based danebro for helping me self-diagnose.

Because you can diagnose anyone with this shit and there's no verifiable way to test for it like how you would xray a bone to tell it's broken.

>"I feel kind of sad :(" (millions of possible reasons for it that could be addressed first such as diet, exercise, vitamin/mineral supplementation, testosterone deficiency, sleep, sunlight)
>Here's some psychoactive pills user :jewmeme:

Show me your fight skill.

bulgaria
hypochondria and chronic depression, along with sociopathic tendencies

It's just that modern society is anathema to human mental health.

We are meant to live in small groups of free-roaming nomads, not this fucking hypersocial, sun and sleep deprived hell.

Don't you think there's an issue of over diagnosis though? It feels like doctors are far too eager to diagnose you with this stuff and push you out the door with a prescription

They probably are, that's why I went to 2 different ones with my emotional problems and got the same diagnosis - that I need quite some therapy.

how does one know that they suffer from a mental illness. the line between having an actual illness and being just a personality quirk is kinda blurry to me.

The moment you make your gf cry 5th time this week and it's only wednesday or the moment you jump out of a car at red lights to try to get into a fight with some other driver who acted like a fag.
Or maybe the moment when you think about one or two things you hate for the whole day, even at work.

Australian
Depression

Last time I was happy was when I was a kid. I miss being a kid.

f(l)ag
ocd

Me too. In that time I had friends. I miss being a 7yo kid.

Feel a certain way for an extended period of time and see no healthy reason for feeling that way. After that, you see your doctor and he makes you do a short test or two to diagnose you. THEN he sends you off to a psychologist (or at least mine did).

My father left our family when I was 11. Before that he never acknowledged any of my virtues and only knew how to complain about my development.

Now I'm a computer addicted, introverted person.

I do not know what mental conditions I have

I used to have depression but I think that's cured now. I haven't been on antidepressants anymore. Still have ADHD, but I've learnt to live with that

>Before that he never acknowledged any of my virtues and only knew how to complain about my development.
I was praised for practically anything I did and was told on almost all possible occasions how smart I am. Ever since I can remember I have felt a lot stress over how well I perform in any given task, be it recreational or something productive. School, video games, it's all the same, I must always be at the top or I might have as well just not participated at all.

Now I'm a computer addicted, introverted person.

Deutschland
I'm d*utsch does that one count to

some symptoms are : Hypersensitivity to rejection and criticism
Self-imposed social isolation
Drastically-reduced or absent self-esteem
Self-critical about their problems relating to others
Emotional distancing related to intimacy

Mita vittua? Don't put yourself under so much pressure. Maybe you ARE very smart

You should just kill yourself you retarded endangerment to society.

>Don't put yourself under so much pressure.
I know, others have told me to loosen up as well but it's hard. I used to drink a lot to cope and it eventually became a problem, or quite quickly actually, and now I have been on antabuse for 7 months that I need to go to a drug clinic for twice a week.

flag

nogf-itis

>oh my, you seem to be in a dire need of (((therapy))), let us schedule our next meeting btw

Shut your fucking, filthy mouth you autistic sperg.

Pooland

ADHD, OCD and Bipolar 2. Taking medications has helped me a lot, and life is going fine now - bearable, to say the least.

mild assburger

Flag
Depressed perfectionist

I got low self-esteem and maladaptive daydreaming.
But honestly, I think nowadays having a mental illness has become sort of a competition just so we could play the role of a victim.

But Mati, you're the autistic one

I got low self-esteem and maladaptive daydreaming.
But honestly, I think nowadays having a mental illness has become sort of a competition just so we could play the role of a victim.

hmmm...

Cured from my crippling social anxiety that made me panic in crowded places
Dont abuse weed if u have mental issues

High functioning autism / Asperger's

I have same's :DDDD

ebin xDDDD

All applies to me.

Social Anxiety and Obsessive Nature.

avoidant personality disorder