I pray my dick get big as the Eiffel Tower

>I pray my dick get big as the Eiffel Tower
>So I can fuck the world for seventy-two hours

Ladies and gentlemen, the greatest rapper of this generation.

Have you listened to the context of this song or

fuck why you gotta remind me of this lyric

>muh dick
>"got royalty in my dna"
>"your dna an abomination"

Sup Forums was right again

no

redpill me on this lyric by explaining the context pls

dff user here.
what do think the lyric would mean?? its obviously from the stand point of a young nieve young teen

>writes a bunch of half-assed songs
>"dude, it's written from a perspective of a angsty teenager, 2deep4you bro"

except for the 2deep part
how is it supposed to be deep?
..does it purpously not being deep change anything for you?

I don't understand how that context changes anything. Like, are you just making an excuse for the line being so bad?

bad in what way? It represents a grandiose mindset and sexual desire, thats it. Trent Reznor made a similar lyric about wanting to "fuck everything, etc.", but there was context too, at least it has human relatableness to it

>the average Kendrick Lamar's fan

im not a big lamar fan
I like some of his songs, I don't understand the hype behind him so much, I know there was a lot of hype there though

You probably don't understand what irony is either

the irony that they say what was in my post but still try to take his music seriously anyway?
hard not to, the mainstream really forced him on people

i think he's just thirsty to fuck the world with his music. nothing wrong with that at any age

thats >implying the term "thirsty" was ever supposed to have a good connotation

You're too stupid to understand a concept album. Just because you're a racist doesn't mean you can belittle the artistic merit of rap music

>it's supposed to be retarded because it's written from the perspective of retard
>just like all of Kendrick Lamar's songs

yeah well its hones tho

I'm pretty sure he picked "Eiffel Tower" because it's big and looks like a dick and "72 hours" because it's a long time and rhymes with "Eiffel Tower". Does that sound like a good line to you? If that's your standard, then we disagree at base about what makes a good line

Song is called backseat freestyle it’s about him just fucking around with his friends rapping about dumb shit

lets see: -it makes sense
- interesting metaphor
-relatable to ppls whom just want to fuck alot
-its catchy
-its enjoyable to sing along to
what is a good line to you then dude

In a car ride