Vote Death Grips to perform at Super Bowl

Worth a shot?

billboard.com/articles/news/super-bowl/7865010/super-bowl-2018-halftime-performer-poll

It won't happen. The biggest artists have people paying to get them to perform. Also, if your average Stacey doesn't know who MC Ride is, there's no chance.

kpop takeover

Anyone who posts this is new considering some fucking guy posts this every year.

I can’t wait to see all the middle aged dads booing at foreigners performing the halftime show.

bump

Some retarded weeb band is winning. Death Grips doesn't stand a chance against an army of retarded, brainwashed kpop fans.

Even if they did win, they probably wouldn't want to do it in the first place

>58.21% BTS

Fucking kill me

no way
what material would be accessable enough for 2/8th of the world's population to listen to without bein offended

>7/11/2017

Black Quarterback

Literally all of The Money Store. The Fever, Get Got, Double Helix and I've Seen Footage are some of the most accessible Death Grips songs.

Its just weebs are obsessed with shilling their shitty music at every opportunity. The only amazing thing about kpop is how (((they))) are able to get their fans to constantly shill their shitty music and buy pointless kpop shit.

no loveeee

>who is BTS?
>oh

>KPop is winning
The absolute state of normiecore

ITS ALL SUICIDE TO ME

>kpop
>weebs

I DID IT GUYS

finally
brain wilson is DEAD
you did it. phwef