What did they mean by this Sup Forums?

Are White LGBTQ people no longer a victimized class that we should be concerned about?

Maybe the club was 100% not white.

Not sure, but this would be a good time to call them out for divisive rhetoric in light of this tragedy.

We took down Gawker wih Hulk's help. Imagine if we take down Salon!

There were white people at the club. In fact, the club actually had negative reviews for being a "racist place" towards blacks

The Salon using a tragic event to politically divide people comes to no surprise. Subtle but clear as fucking day they care not of the people they are sending their so called love to, but baiting people for clicks.

why even mention color? oh wait, it's salon. who generates half their revenue by getting angry white men to click on their links.

>Salon

Not even once. I'd rather listen to Rachel Mad Cow than read their white hating leftist drivel.

Q????

Quadrosexual?

where are jews?

Quantumsexual user

writing the list.

were all the dead fags also spics?
how man were illegals

it was latino night at the bar, rip spics

transgenders and women should switch places

This. Trudeau explained it as homosexuals are either turned on or off. While quantumsexuals are always turned on.

Marxists divide, it's how they conquer.

n-not the spics

It was Latin night what do you expect?

love how non of the SJW twats on my facebook are crying 'NOT ALL MUSLIMS" cuz a fucking muslim shot up some faggots this time.
fuck me. this is brilliant to watch them struggle between muslim sympathy and BOO HOO LGBT RIGHTS

What a load of horse shit. So if you're a bigger cum guzzler than the faggot that blew you in the bathroom stall 5 minutes earlier, then you get to be labeled differently? So quantamsexual is basically admitting that you're a super faggot.

What the fuck is the Q for?

>They can't figure out if they want to support Omar but look like homophobes but also can't attack Omar or they look like Isamphobes
>Blame guns

jews are up top you racist.

queer/questioning or some shit

Who cares you fucking queer

Why not both? The famous Muslim "Suq madiq" and his dad "Liqa Madiq"

I checked Yelp and Liberals are leaving 5 star reviews there like some kind of vigil.

The z-axis