Why do we have so much passion for the game?

Why do we have so much passion for the game?

Do you know that by leaving brazil and portugal greyed out they aren't including us, even though the country names are there, right?

Your lack of "passion" for economy is countered by the overabundance of "passion" in divegrass.

In the end you win an Euro/Copalibre whatever trophy but you're borderline 3rd world.

Why the FUCK is the US pictured?

At least here, because being grey is an insult, you have to pick sides every time in eveything. And the more vehement you are defending your side, even when you know sometimes you are wrong, the better

The same happens in politics

Because more than 30% Americans are Latin American

Canada, France, Italy and Romania should also be in the map, they are Latin too

It's not named

Everyone knows the US has nothing to do with Latin shitholes

>have passion for economy
>get so wealthy that you don't know what to do, so have sex with animals, chop off your penis and try to become a woman, let your wife fuck other men, put your penis inside a cage and other degenerate acts
yeah nah, but thanks

>so have sex with animals, chop off your penis and try to become a woman, let your wife fuck other men, put your penis inside a cage
That's what you'd do if you were rich? Nigga you weird

We don't share a language with Mexico like you do

And dont you dare throw white countries and languages like French and Italian with your shithole

you have 2 options for things to be passionate about :football or anime
thankfully i chose both

>We don't share a language with Mexico like you do
But there are more Spanish speaking people in the USA than in Argentina

What are you talking about, Pedro?

>france
>italy
>usa
>white

Yes you do.
LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS.

>San Francisco
>San Diego
>Los Angeles
>El Paso
>San Antonio
>Florida

AHAHAHAHA

>Latin America
>No one speaks Latin

We're not the ones that thought that name, anglo and french pirates did.

my city has a monument called "canem stercore" in honor of our greatest liberator

That's why you're typing to me in English, right?

Arabic Latin is looked down upon in the USA

Because you'll pretend to not understand Spanish

Because I'm white and don't speak shit skin.

Sorry Pablo, now back to picking fruits with the other monkies.

He's just mad that he doesn't speak a white language like English or French

To be fair there are just as many places named in French, English, German, shit even Greek

>I'm white
Are you using a proxy then?

considering he replied to him in english one could assume he knows how to speak it

>Because I'm white
>and don't speak shit skin

Unlike your shithole country, we don't consider people who speak Spanish white.

Once you know any Spanish, you give up your white card - same if you learn Arabic or Chinese

thing is my argiebro speaks in spanish AND in english
how's your education going on over there, Deandre?

One of these is a true American, the other is a "shitskin" who speaks Spanish

Are you going to sit there with a straight face and tell me that Latinos aren't into all those things at much higher rates?

Brazil, for instance, is currently trying hard to compete with Thailand in the global trannies per capita world ranking...

Mongrel dialects of Latin were still considered Latin for many centuries.

Portuguese was standardized in the 13th century, yet there's writings in old Portuguese, published after that period, still calling the language Latin.
We even have an old saying that goes like "don't make me waste my Latin" meaning "don't make me waste my time arguing with a retard like you", an old fashioned way of dealing with trolls and shitposters.

Again, once you learn Spanish as a first language, you're not White

Your language is 40% Arabic and spoken mostly by non-whites. Therefore, its not a white language

Barack"hussein"Obama is not my president he is ghanian and probably a muslim ok

Arabs and Romans were far more civilised than Saxons, Germanics and Nordics when modern languages started to exist

Romance languages are languages of civilisation, if it wasn't for the Romans you'd still have an oral language and you'd still raiding villages for a living and raping women to have kids

What if a blonde and blue eyed couple moves to let's say Argentina and gives birth to a blonde and blue eyed kid who then learns Spanish as his first language in order to integrate into Argie society.

Is he then suddenly turning into a shitskin just because of the words that are coming out of his mouth?

>Is he then suddenly turning into a shitskin just because of the words that are coming out of his mouth?

Yes because the words that are coming out of his mouth form how he views the world, and the view of his world is decidedly non-white.

>actually arguing with an american

why?

No saying we are all blonde and blue eyed, but most of us have 100% European heritage. Argentina is a nation of immigrants

Not saying having French grandparent is better than being native American, but it's just different

The whole point of this discussion is that the US should not be pictured in the OP because the US isn't Latin American

>Map of Latin countries
>Italy not pictured
what did they mean by this?

I'm Italian American

I don't consider myself Latin at all. We have nothing to do with Latin countries

Latin countries literally mean countries that speak a modern variant of Latin, Italy is the most Latin country of them all.

>Italian American
that is just American though. Have you even been to Italy at all? Literally no differences between Naples and Mexico City.

Americans confuse the terms language, culture, race, religion and ethnicity

Yet nobody wants to count Romania as Latin even tho they should also be included as such by that logic....

Given how many Spanish speakers in the US actively wish death on White people, most of us consider those who speak Spanish non-White. Sorry

Romania is included as Latin but they are the least Latin ones, their language is heavily influenced by Slavic languages

I don't know where you get that from, they are Latin all right.

Romanian is closer to Italian than French is

All 3 are Latin

>paranoia

US should be named in the pic tBh, in like 30 years Spanish will be the most spoken language there.

Basque is Celtic or what?

We're here, and will become a majority by 2050. Deal with it Goober.

Basque isn't Indo-European, it is unknown where it came from and is not related to any other language in the world. Finnish is the same, and there is another language in Europe that is also unrelated to the rest but i don't remember what was it.

>ITT spot the american who was bullyed

Hungarian

>furrmany talking about sexual degeneration

Finnish and Hungarian are both part of the Uralic language tree

Trump's election has shown that your time is about to be up

That's just our autists, but I don't think they treat this weirdness sexual.

Or maybe they do, who the hell knows what goes on in their sick heads.
But they are looked down upon and not socially accepted as trannies are in Brazil.

What does "Latin country" means?

t.unironical retarded

Nations who speak in a Latin language.

So it got nothing to do with us, my Prussian brother

Countries where the main language is vernacular form of Latin

>Brazil, for instance, is currently trying hard to compete with Thailand in the global trannies per capita world ranking...

per capita we are going to lose.

Grey is a color

>angry old white man that talks much and do nothing
yeah, how terrifying
Latinos aren't going back

then you have a lot of autists

Then explain the US being pictured

How does portugal feel to be lumped into the same group of countries as el salvador

We do.

I'd say 1% of our population (which is around 820,000 people)

VIVA LA RAZA

Your country is 18% Hispanic, most of them probably speak Spanish so you are becoming more and more Latinzed.

The US will be Latin by the end of the Century

Portuguese and Spanish faggots love boasting about their empires they don't have anymore since God knows how long so they shouldn't complain about it

fuck latin america we south america boys

>german """"empire""""
but portuguese was the longest european empire, and spanish did also exist for a long time

I've never heard some Spanish faggot say "yeah we should go back and get Peru back" but ok

you latin america wether you like it or not

The Spaniards experienced their golden age under Germanic rule tbf

Habsbourgs were degenerates, they were just not as bad as Bourbons. The start of colonization and GOAT military tactics were already stablished when Habsbourgs arrived
They just added the HRE for little time and some territories in Europe that brought more trouble than benefits

size and success are overrated, prosperity is what matters and a lot of the German states where ahead of everyone in Europe
Britain had 1/3 of the world but Brits in Britain were taxed to shit back in those days, they had nothing from it
those empires would have been good if they would been run properly but you all brought niggers to them so none of them are worth living in except for a few regions

If the US is so Latin why are we so terrible at soccer? We're not a world power like Argentina, Brazil or Mexico

>a lot of the German states where ahead of everyone in Europe
lolno

>Mexico
>world power
The reason you are shit at football is that you mostly get Mexicans and they are shit at football. The sport is too complex for you.

>or Mexico

Nice try CHI

>or Mexico
You have to go back.

based Texas

CA

>wish death on white people
top kek, the best thing is that only white people wish death on white people, u guys are just like the nigs killing each other

Why do American white supremacists even exist? It makes some sense for Europe to have white supremacists, since European countries are natively white and have a long history of being white. But native Americans aren't white, they're brown/red. And if you're solely referring to the USA as a country, then the country was pretty much built on being a melting pot for different cultures. An argument that European white supremacists use is "I'm fine with non-whites as long as they stay in their own country". American white supremacists can't use that argument because they're not even in their own country.

>latin countries

kek, who did this picture, an american?

Yes it is. America was ~85% white until the 1960s from its inception. Now it's pretty much 50%. Pretty sure we didn't get to the point we are or can maintain it with whites being that small of a percentage. Do you think it's an accident the 2 out of ~30 countries on this side of the hemisphere that did the best were the only historically white countries?

Latina women overwhelming go for white men, you should be glad you don't get Muslims who slice your car's tyres when you date their women.

Ez just start counting hispanic and arabs as white and it's not that far away. Seems like there's going to be a lot of asians coming though.

>None of those countries were ever owned by Rome

You know the answer. Quit being so coy Portugal

ITT: Burgers show why they are the worst Sup Forums posters

shit countries that had nothig good to do, and have even shitier people

You seriously are retarded

test

cause we're poor and futbol is all we have