/trans/ - Stormzy edition

>Chelsea are preparing to offer around £70m for Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata, 24. (AS)

Inter Milan midfielder Ivan Perisic, 28, is already planning for life at Manchester United and expects to move to Old Trafford before the end of the transfer window. (Manchester Evening News)

>Swansea City midfielder Jack Cork is in talks with Burnley about a proposed £10m transfer to the Lancashire club.(Daily Mirror)

Newcastle have made an enquiry to Middlesbrough about signing forward Adama Traore, 21. (Chronicle)

>Crystal Palace are set to sign Chelsea midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek, 21, on a season-long loan. (Daily Telegraph)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkiKcazMsTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>de gay

Everton have made a new offer of £32m for Swansea midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson, 27, which would take their summer spending past the £100m mark. (Daily Mail)

>Having already agreed a deal to sign Romelu Lukaku from Everton, Manchester United could sign another Chelsea target after agreeing a £35m deal for Monaco midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko, 22. (Daily Star)

Arsenal are willing to make a third bid of more than £45m for Monaco winger Thomas Lemar, having already had offers of £30m and £40m turned down this summer. (Daily Mirror)

>Gunners forward Theo Walcott, 28, is determined to fight for his place despite being linked with a £20m move to West Ham. (Daily Star)

Goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny, 27, has been left out of Arsenal's pre-season tour to Australia and has been linked with a move to Serie A champions Juventus. (Sun)

>Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino is interested in £10m Estudiantes defender Juan Foyth, 19, who played at the Under-20 World Cup and whose agent is former Manchester United midfielder Juan Veron. (Daily Mirror)

Newcastle are trying to finalise an £8.5m deal for Norwich midfielder Jacob Murphy, 22, although Southampton and Crystal Palace are also in the running to sign him. (Daily Mirror)

>Leicester's Wales forward Tom Lawrence, 23, is a £7m target for Derby County boss Gary Rowett. (Sun)

North-east rivals Newcastle and Middlesbrough will both compete to sign Liverpool winger Sheyi Ojo, 20, on loan next season. (Times - subscription required)

>West Brom are in talks with Bournemouth to sign defender Marc Wilson, 29, who would cost around £1m. (Birmingham Mail)

Burnley want to sign Stoke midfielder Glenn Whelan, 33, for £2.5m after completing a deal for former Potters team-mate Jon Walters. (Sun)

>Leeds are looking to sign Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, 20, on either a loan or permanent deal. (ESPN)

*blocks your path*

7th for seething Italian lashing out because Juve can't win the big one.

>Hart
>Bravo
>Edersen
who is better? I genuinely do not know

*blacks* your path

honestly, in a 1v1 fight I unironically think I could have him

When was the last season a Discount League team has been competitive again, 1969?

His first punch would miss you, that's why

Going to be weird seeing him and Fellaini up front together.
>Moyes

*dab around him*

cant wait to see a historic recreation of the famous >81 crosses

forgot to add
youtube.com/watch?v=zkiKcazMsTY

I miss >moyes, lads.

*walks towards relegation*

selamın aleyküm brother where is the nearest mosque? i like your music but Skepta is better desu

Izzy Brown loan was a good move. Definitely need more.
I hate when championship clubs come up and get a big whiff of prem cash and don't invest

I feel sorry for Moyes.
United are clearly dominating but Moyes can't do much if Young and Raphael are producing that junk and the strikers aren't competing with the defenders.

hashtag merky

Or they DO invest but spend it on total shite

Case in point: Boro.

Shut Up

It's another Barca not signing anyone day.

Can they at least get Isco and James?

>announce youre doing safe standing no matter what the scousers say
>get decent goalkeeper on loan for season
Shrewsbury looking good

kekkeeeek

>paddy journalism

oh, my Fifa team on the Manager Mode

>announce youre doing safe standing
*AUTISTIC SCOUSER SCREECHING*

nigger

>mfw you have to pick one

based

>captcha: sonic through

some of them wheren't even that bad, and it's not a terrible tactic to play early balls in against bus parking teams, or try and get a winger down the outside to the byline to negate a lot of the men in the box. just poor finishing, at least 2 chances should have been put away out of those

you're in the correct thread
Nigger League

>how do you feel about wearing gloves yaya?

>he looks so happy. Like a new man
>He'll be rejuvenated playing for Everton. Watch him get close to 20 goals this season
kek
KEK
K E K

KEK

>I swear Yaya, with Stones as our CB you shouldn't even have to touch the ball with your hands. Like bravo.

having tea lads

>christ this team is shit. Maybe I could just quit again

having coffee

>BREAKING: @stokecity reject £15m bid from @WestHamUtd for Marko Arnautovic – Sky sources. #SSNHQ

trans transcends individual leagues

based 4 colour pen

if sig if true is more than £40m, then astronaut is at least £25m

>astronaut
because you need one of these to get the ball back after he shoots haha

How West Ham expect this to go:
>Arnautovic unsettled, forces move to West Ham

How everyone else expects this to go:
>Arnautovic appreciates Stoke for rejecting West Ham, stays by way of thanks

I can't wait to see Lukaku line up in a back six

wow manchester looks like that?

Hehe

>Arse offer £35M for Lemar
>Rejected

>Arse offer £40M for Lemar
>Rejected

>Arse offer £45M for Lemar
>???

Is he really worth it?

He worth lot more

TV deal is worth hundreds of millions, and spending £50m on a player who raises you one place in the league will automatically redeem his transfer

Sanchez scored the playoff goal that got Arsenal into the Champions League in his second game, that alone got Arsenal £30m and redeemed his tranfer fee

Players are still undervalued and prices will only increase

Choose wisely.

>Players are still undervalued and prices will only increase

please explain how I'm wrong, hamperson

>arm grazing her boob

mmm

Reus

Looks like he's lost weight

hello leftypol

But Sig is pretty good, Astronaut is just a clown, good for livening up the mood in the locker room but that's it

Will Lukaku or Kane break Shearer's goal record?

Shearer - 260
Lukaku - 85 (age 24)
Kane - 78 (age 23)

3 > 2 >>>>>>>>> 1

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

if lukaku is all that then he'll end up in spain

kane might

right and thislukaku might go to another league
i dont think kane would learn a language

1 > 2 > 3

but he's not a boxer. thats like me saying i think i honestly could take Ali at chess

no it's not lol

Gal is 32, Israeli, 5'10", and she served for 2 years as a combat instructor in the IDF. She has two daughters, a 5-year-old and a 3-month old. Her maternal grandparents are Holocaust survivors. She owns a Ducati. And she will not go on a date with you

Thank god, I really dodged a bullet there

could not be more wrong

closer to saying you could outswim chris hoy

Okay, lol

@77044068

Now I see why everyone thinks you're the worst poster.

I love her.

No thx I don't racemix

body: 3>2>1
face: 2>3>1

There's something about Weigl's gf that makes her seem better than the other's. Seems more of a "girl next door" type. Cute but not stunningly hot. Someone Weigl could maybe get if he wasn't a footballer. Plus big bitties.

>he hasn't taken the redpill yet
black pussy is fucking glorious. And you implant your superior white seeds in her and your kids come out lightskin as fuck. What are you even doing?

Hello my spooked property

>Krychowiak will propably stay in PSG (L'equipe)
Why? Why would you want to keep a dead cat in your drawer?

He could play for a top club desu. Just doesn't suit the PSG style at all which is weird because he was prominent at Sevilla with Emery.

And mix them with inferior genes? Do you even understand how genetics work? That ends up creating an inferior product than mixing with any white woman. Niggers are morons and the white man lifted them from the Stone Age. Perhaps we should've left them there...

Good OP

>loftus-cheek joins the loan army

And that was the last we ever heard of him

Will Tiote ever come back to the epl? Or would he have?

You need to go back.
You're on the wrong board friendo
Fuck a black girl and you'll see the difference. Have a mixed baby and you'll see the difference.

>jews being inferior ever

Have you seen this guy in international games? He just lost his 'skill'. He is now benched... in our NT

Tiote is, and I don't use this word unless I mean it, literally ded

Sports is like 60% mentality imo. He just needs his confidence back.

polan :DDDDDDD

It's 50% concentrated power of will actually.

And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

I remember your name :3

Yeah, she's really cute.

Based Julian "Krupp Stahl" Weigl. Just look at this shit eating grin. She clearly got BLEACHED right before the photoshoot.

>Stoke struggling against a team from the Swiss second division

More like dodged an oven

Lads I rate Spider-Man: Homecoming