FAG OWEN JONES CUCKED LIVE ON TV!

This was fucking HILARIOUS!

youtube.com/watch?v=omOeu2nlRM4

> resident fag Owen Jones declares Orlando shooting a homophobic hate crime, and also muhh 6 trillion gays in the Holocaust that never happened

> presenter points out that guy was Muslim

> Owen Jones says he wasn't a real Muslim, so that isn't important, focus on the homophobia

> host keeps distracting away from "muuh community's pain!", so Jones throws a bitch fit!

> Snipes at co-interviewee

> rips off mic and storms out! probably to suck a dick in the car park

WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

anyone else catch this

did this "nutter" use a gun illegally?

it looks like it. Jones didn't want to talk about that though. ITZ ALL ABOUT DA HOMOPHOBIA!

thank god.

its really something that the left think that they can ban guns from law abiding citizens and think that criminals will care about these laws!

>has a shitfit and leaves the set
>woman rightfully calls out his shit
>"right, should we carry on then"

Nice

he definitely has AIDS. I am certain its rotting his brain

he looks skinny in OP's pic but turns out he has a big gross belly

the french do not have an easy access to guns and look what happened!

She deliberately skips France when talking about gun control

>I'M A SPECIAL GAY SNOWFLAKE ONLY I GET TO TALK REEEEE

I call on KEK to eliminate this fag

INB4 another mass shooting takes place.

KEK

This is the line they are taking. The guy wasn't reaaaaly a Muslim, this is about homophobia

what a faggot.

Why is that overgrown child allowed on TV? What kind of person storms off on live TV?

lel

the worst possible faggot. I have no sympathy with these degenerates

He stormed-out to find people who will agree with him.

Holy fuck, that is deplorable.

>presenter trying to start a discussion on what may have caused the gunman to go on his shooting and why that club specifically, e.g. a random selection, a target he had scoped a whileback, orders from leader to target that club, to make a claim for ISIS against homosexuality, etc.
>OBVIOUSLY IT WAS BECAUSE HE SAW TWO GAYS KISSING WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE GAYS DO SHIT LIKE THIS

This is one of the dumbest I've ever seen him, second to when he tried to make out race mixing as something to be proud of.

Okay, that was obviously a misunderstanding. Owen Jones thought he heard something that they weren't trying to say, and he gets triggered and runs away. What a silly boy.

Owen just looks so Swedish it's hilarious that he acts like them too

hes right tho, this was a terrorist, not a muslim, muslims are not terrorists

A real homophobe would have been petrified or crying and screaming when surrounded by so many fags. Only Islam provides a homophobe with the inner strength to fight the objects of his irrational fears.

He looks like that gay kid from the Swedish game show video where the black girl is the only normal one.

>it's something carried out against human beings
>nononono

This guy's brain is melting.

he'll never live this down

he's finished

Countries we own and use as our personal gutter are not allowed to bantz, Denmark.

What the hell was Jones thinking?

Fucking lol

>not being able to contain your autism until a commercial break so you don't look like a total sperg on national television and the internet

holy shit why have I never seen this before?

a LITERAL cuck,,,,

Cry me a river

>the biggest killing of lgbt people in the west since the holocaust

I'm sick of this cunt.

Why is he so confident? Why does he plod through every rent-a-gob gig? Doesn't he know he's a cunt and a kuck? Why can't he get cancer and die?

Confident? Look at him. He's a quivering mess. The partying, the constant dick-sucking and jizz-guzzling, the drugs, the eastern european male prostitutes, the trips to south east asia, the facade and more drugs. I'd be surprised if he gets dressed unassisted in the mornings.

lol do brits call the parking lot the car park? thats kinda cool actually

>getting triggered by people who don't even disagree with you

What a spoilt child.

What a faggot this guy is.

yep

So...does that mean what is happening to the MiddleEast is justice for what they did to Europe?

gotta be fake

...oh good, this made me sick...