Ryoichi Taguchi vs Robert Barrera

>Saturday July 29 - Showtime US
Mikey Garcia vs Adrien Broner
Jermall Charlo vs Jorge Sebastian Heiland
Jarrell Miller vs Gerald Washington

>Saturday July 29
Carl Frampton vs Andres Gutierrez

Other urls found in this thread:

foxsports.com.au/boxing/jeff-horn-vs-manny-pacquiao/manny-pacquiao-jeff-horn-rescore-results-wbo-title-fight-review-still-has-aussie-winning-over-legend/news-story/5e166c90e74ee901c0b97c0e5044967e?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=FoxSportsAus
youtube.com/watch?v=5VLWBVpL23k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t28rLfNFOOI
youtube.com/watch?v=9484zC4sWKc
youtube.com/watch?v=vwinvhwOqcE
i.imgur.com/GsL6KpM.gifv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you will never get free access to all boxing events and get paid to make 480p youtube videos

>I rate Chris Eubank Jr

*blocks your path*

Don't worry Joe, this bozo is going down in the 8th,we'll make sure he does

For me, it's Anthony 'AJ' Joshua.

Nigger

>>I rate X fighter
Elaborate

>I rate Canada

SHAD UP BLAD

BOW DOWN TO MY SON

tell my man SHAAAAT AP

thats not how it works, the mafia tell their OWN guy to go down in a specific round, to make the most money off of the fight

>Won't back down

>He p-p-ushed me
>I will never loose to a white boy

What did he mean by this?

/r/boxing: Big stiff idiots

/heem/: Roided up weightlifters

/box/: Real fighting men

WOKE UP THIS MORNING

GOT YOURSELF A GUN

Or they pay off or threat the opposition

How would a prime Jack Dempsey hold up in the current HW division?

eubank jr is elite level hypejob

thats the thing tho, nobody is hyping him up. hes somehow managed to hype himself up. no one gives him credit for the ggg saga, maybe its because the uk is focused on uk boxing and hes the best in england that hasnt won a world title.

>>I will never loose to a white boy
give him a break, that was years ago & when, i think, race tensions were much higher.

>190 lbs

Dempsey's technique wouldn't work at all against modern fighters, but he was a remarkable man nonetheless. And they didn't have steroids in those times either.

kid sure could bang, wouldn't be in the heavyweight division though, hell with the modern technology and weight cutting they all do he could probably make LWH, nevermind cruiser

>foxsports.com.au/boxing/jeff-horn-vs-manny-pacquiao/manny-pacquiao-jeff-horn-rescore-results-wbo-title-fight-review-still-has-aussie-winning-over-legend/news-story/5e166c90e74ee901c0b97c0e5044967e?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=FoxSportsAus

Literally kek'd tbqh

/r/asianmasculinity BTFO

literally anybody who had their careers before colour TV would get decimated by any decent boxer today

literally not true

theyre not allowed as judges to remove points for dirty play only the ref can & he didnt. fighting dirty can give you a massive advantage if the ref does nothing as im sure people here know.

>hes the best in england that hasnt won a world title

Callum Smith in the same division is probably better although he has a big size advantage over everyone and hasn't been tested yet.

Senior is great meme material and their contrarian attitude and refusal to do what the big 2 promoters want means Junior fits in with Sup Forums. Junior is a good inside fighter and has a good chin, he's also pretty fast. Overall he is not a top level boxer and doesn't have the size for super middle. The last PPV flopped with around 70,000 buys at £10 so I wouldn't say there is real hype for him in the UK.

youtube.com/watch?v=5VLWBVpL23k

who's the worst current welterweight who could beat him?
and don't say jeff horn

You'd pick Errol Spence over Ray Robinson?

I think errol *might* have a chance against him but i'd still take robinson

everyone else in the division, including thurman I reckon he smashes to bits

Jeff Horn

i know ur just memeing but ray could probably kill jeff horn in the ring

apparently boxing is the one sport exempt from decades of accumulated knowledge about training, preparation and nutrition

anybody knows that in terms of skill and technique sugar ray was decades ahead of his time

nutrition and training only goes so far when you're comparing with a guy who could already fight for 15 rounds and knock you cold in any of them

How bad is the Mayweather vs McGregor fight going to be? Are there that many marks out there prepared to waste $100 on the ultimate meme PPV?

thats like saying pele and cruyff were shit just because they played in the olden days

hope not. hope /box/ shows solidarity by not paying for this ppv.

The undercard might be good, but it's just going to be Mayweather dancing around the ring, clinching, and getting a shots in; like all of his fights.

Yes no way it sells less than 2 million

im hoping that because mcgregor is so shit mayweather will be able to put on a really flashy exhibition performance that ends in a TKO

I won't be suprised if he just phones it in though

it doesn't make them any less great, but to think they'd be anywhere close to as dominant if they were teleported as they are to the modern day is delusional

watch a full match from the 60s and 70s and you'll be shocked at how poor the standard was

of course boxing is a more simplistic sport with less scope for refinement, but the same applies

They're not Messi and Ronaldo though

Jarzinho was better than Ronaldo mate, let alone Pele. Pele playing at today's level would be Messi++.

>Mayweather
>taking risks whatsoever

snr hypes him up + the itv thing
he isn't the real deal and as soon as he fights someone decent he will lose

If it's like Gervonta Davis vs Liam Walsh and Mayweather suddenly unloads and knocks him out in 3 rounds I will laugh my arse off but I don't anticipate that happening. I posted on here before I think he will just coax him along to a decision. McGregor has been put into a position where he can only surpass expectations with his boxing ability and he will be bigger.

Pele wouldn't even be Neymar. 2011 Messi was TBE

You didn't answer my question.

And yes, actually it is. There are fewer gyms now than ever and no one is pouring hundreds of millions of dollars into training like in other major sports. I suspect you're one of those guys that uses words like "nutrition" and "supplements" as euphemisms for sterooids

No way in hell I'm paying for this. Depending if Gervonta doesn't find a good opponent, I might just skip it and watch the Cotto fight

>spence could beat robinson

BLACKS WIN AGAIN!

WOOP WOOP!

If you want to pay $100 for the PPV, then bet $500 on Mayweather to win, then you'll have the PPV for free.

Might as well use a stream.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t28rLfNFOOI

Quite enjoyed that shit talking prick Davies getting knocked out on Saturday night

youtube.com/watch?v=9484zC4sWKc
put it all on mcgregor lads.

There will be bookmaker sign up offers in the UK as well like bet £1 at 10/1 on Mayweather which will cover it for people who don't have accounts everywhere. I will make a post rounding up all the offers if there are good ones.

that was such a naughty punch

what is this idiot talking about

Stupid cunt shouldn't have turned his back, especially with all the shit he talked pre fight. I loved that cockny prick hear so face when he lost.

That's what they said about Pacquiao lmaaaao

modern dieting, nutrition, conditioning and weight cutting he could probably make middleweight.

I bet lemieux walks around at around 180+ when he isn't in camp.

Hell I bet Canelo gets there and he made 155.

/r/The_Donald mouth breather latching onto boxing for us vs the world story time. There's a nugget of truth that Mayweather is old, he's defensive but the highlights against Canelo should tell this dipshit what he's up against.

Boxing is still stuck in the dark ages when it comes to sport science. There's so many shady "strength and conditioning" coaches who's only real knowledge is how to beat a piss test. Just look at kovalev hiring that one bum to fix his stamina.

The strength and conditioning coach Kovalev brought in was a primarily Biathlon coach though, not a boxing one.

That's what I meant about the dark ages. Every s&c guy worth their salt knows about sport specific training. You're supposed to be training to go life and death not run a fucking biathlon with a bunch of middle aged yuppies.

How hard is it to go out and run hard and far? Do they REALLY need trainers for that?

little g will lose soon

No one likes doing roadwork but boxers are notoriously lazy shits who need people to motivate them and make them run. Ali ditched Archie Moore because he hated all the roadwork he made him do. James Toney stopped fucking running once Bill Miller died and just sparred excessively.

Canelo is a blown up Jr middleweight fighting the baddest middleweight of this generation. If he couldn't knockout that Skeleton known as Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, Canelo will only win if Golovkin is pure shit

Canelo is a natural LHW

I rate WBC highest just because they have the best belt

who is the true best commission?

The IBO of course

>Boxers hate roadwork
Guess I'm an outlier then because I love getting up early and going for a run just as the sun is coming up and it's good for listening to music too.

2 years of 155 pound fights say otherwise

just you wait, hes always right just like he was about ronda rousey & donald trump
youtube.com/watch?v=vwinvhwOqcE

Yea he's been cutting weight badly for it, had to fight Lara at a catchweight because he was struggling

ummm
>he forgets to keep in mind the 2nd weigh in happens the MORNING of the fight and fighters weigh more in the ring
its not because he was struggling. im guessing it was to hold on to champ status if he had lost. 1lb is nothing. its 450 grams. half of what you lose when you pee in the morning

That doesn't mean that he's a "natural light heavyweight" he wouldn't jump in the ring with Adonis Stevenson, would he? He wouldn't even step in with Danny Jacobs, who weighs around the same as him when not fighting

kek, get fucked. he's the quickest super middleweight in the world and has an iron chin. only de gale could beat him at SM

>Youtuber name "Red Pill Philosophy" is completely fucking retarded
Wow I am stunned

>eubank jr will never come out to the best like his dad did

JDIMSA

Is there anything worse for a boxer than being a punchlet?

Having a glass chin. If you have a weak punch, it's fine. You can just box defensively and try to win by points. You're pretty much fucked if you can't take a punch.

Didn't seem to hinder Julian Jackson and Klitschko too much. If you can't punch your way out of a wet paper bag your going to get bullied all over the ring anyway unless you're slicc.

It'd be kinda weird if they both walked out to the same song for one of Jr.'s fights

you've just reminded me, will snr walk out first again with the union jack before the blings of still dre?

Yes just read eubank snr will have his own walkout this weekend kek

How can you not love the guy?

he's simply the best tbqhwyf

You mean "Thimply the Beth."

Yesth, the warriors'sth code

Give me a basic gestalt on Hughie Fury. Is he a contender or is he hyped just because he is related to Tyson?

You'd have to say he's a contender as he's fighting for the WBO world title in 2 months. He fights in a similar way, flick the jab, good movement, try to control the range. In his last fight against Fred Kassi over a year ago he looked poor, fight got stopped because of a clash of heads and he got a technical decision. He hasn't fought anyone of real note, other than Kassi Andriy Rudenko is the biggest name on his record who is a gatekeeper that just lost to Povetkin.

So difficult to know where he's at as he's been out of the ring so long and they've tried to bulk him up a bit in that time. You have to give him a good chance against Parker because he's 6'7 and can move but he's done nothing special so far and doesn't have power.

/box/ today remembers Arturo Gatti who died 8 years ago.
> You will never be as bad a motherfucker as him and be able to block punches with your face and dont even blink.

i.imgur.com/GsL6KpM.gifv

This.

>muh retro football

Pele would be shit in comparison to today's top footballers.

why do all right fags speak all the same?