GUYS STOP

GUYS STOP

HE WAS JUST MENTALLY ILL

:^)

>White man shoots up cinemas and schools
>Mental illness guys don't judge us

>Muzzie shoots up queers
>ISLAM IS THE REASON FUCKING SAND MONKEYS

Muslims are immune from mental illness I guess.

Fuck off

A Muslim husband has a bad temper towards his wife? In other news, water is wet.

This would be more credible if they didn't practice capital punishment for homosexuals in their countries.

All Muslims are mentally ill.

Should gas them all.

Well yeah. Theism is a mental illness.

islam is a mental illness you dip

Islam IS a mental illness.

Wow I didn't know she was a psychiatrist. Her opinion on his mental health is utterly worthless

*tips fedora*

You know it's possible to evaluate the motives of people who commit these crimes. Some are politically motivated and some aren't (such as Sandy Hook, Batman theater shooting).

Ones that are obviously politically motivated can't be considered acts of terrorism. Is it necessary to spell that out to you or are you just playing dumb?

Yeah, his ties with ISIS are just details.

>ISIS claims responsibility for attacks
>h-he was just mentally ill
sure pal.

oh, thats ok then

something something allah akbar
something something islam is not the cause

you nigger

homosexuality is a mental illness

>no power can undo pakistan

top fucking kek

So he was Trans?

How much did Shillary pay her to say this

Makes sense, voting Democrat and being a Muslim IS a mental disorder

>ISIS
>passing up the opportunity to take credit for some crazy brown dude in america spazzing and shooting up a bunch of gays

Islam is a mental illness

Entirely possible, although the "Pledging Allegiance to ISIS" thing kinda maintains more of the focus.

Dude was a Muslim, of course he was mentally ill

I have schizophrenia. Please stop trying to associate these people with us. #NotAllCrazies #MadPride

I would have had a chance of accepting this narrative if he didn't call 911 and proclaim allegiance to ISIS right before the shooting.

It was the mental illness & Islam.. It's hard to say if the mental illness led to interest in Islam.

bipolar person here

it's not a real mental illness

I didn't know goats could talk

this. I hear voices telling me to kill people and I'll receive super powers all the time, but I never do it. why? i may be mental, but I'm not crazy.

>registered Democrat
>mentally ill
Checks out

>GUYS STOP
>HE WAS JUST MENTALLY ILL
No wonder he picked a gay club then. He finally found a place he fit in.

Im really interested in this;
by "ties to ISIS" what do you guys mean? what do you picture when you read that statement? Like some overlord in syria and this fag chatting on kik and plotting terror?

I read that as #mentallyhill

Yeah, and his father says yadda yadda yadda.
Quick question: Are they muslims? If yes, then there is a quick answer: Taqiya.

Except it is obvious that it was a politically motivated act so you're a fucking moron.

He said he acted for ISIS over the phone you chucklefuck.

Of course he was mentally ill, he's a fucking fundamentalist muslim for fucks sake.

>Arguing with some liberal nut job on kikebook about how this was an Islamic attack
>liberal nut job just says it was something to do with homophobia and this single attack has nothing linked to Islam
>state the facts to the liberal nut job
>he simply replies "seig heil"
>everyone else comes out giving him likes and commenting how awesome his "seig heil" was

Literally what the fuck is going on... what did he mean?

>gets a job has an armed, security personnel
>bipolar, mentally ill, violent temper

Someone's lying.

HE SHOUTED FUCKING ALLAHU AKBAR YOU FAGGOT RIGHT BEFORE HE SHOT THE PLACE UP.

KYS

why the fuck am I being ignored here?

Unless the accuser is a doctor calling someone "bipolar" is code for "I am a literal moron and should never be listened to."

Oh my god, his ex was the most deluded hippie I've seen in a while. Did you see her press conference?
>All I do is bring people together to live in harmony and peace
>Is beaten by husband
>still holds to him
>needs to be rescued by her family in a cloak and dagger operation
>It's all about being in sync with yourself and the earth, man
>we are just all people, we have to live in harmony
>don't mak this about religion, don't invade Afghanistan because of this

Jesus Christ, I bet if she hadn't been rescued she would have followed him in his radicalization and would have ended like pic related. Some people are just completely unable to cope with life

It means that he sympathized with ISIS and made the attack in solidarity with their cause.

Of course he was mentally ill. He practiced a violent religion started to justify thieves and bandits during the iron age.

Claim jewish ancestry, get him kicked off facebook.

Holy fuck good idea!

of course he was, why do you think he went muslim?

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

Yeah, he was Muslim.

but if it was in court, you couldn't actually accuse them, cause in truth, none of the actual ISIS fighters ever spoke to this retard? He thought it was just cool to be one of them.

It means you will get banned from kikebook and police will visit your home.

>that mime bird in the background
It's perfect

AS ALWAYS:

1 POST BY THIS ID/OP.

POL IS BEING ANAL PROBED AND TESTED BY OP ROBOTS AND DOES NOT EVEN REALIZE IT.

all muslims beat their wives tho.....

No shit. You don't kill 50 people without being off your fucking rocker.

how do I know you're not a muslim doing taqiya yourself? or an atheist with no moral values? or a christian who follows the bible? or a jew? i guess we can't believe anyone

He's calling you a Nazi because he has nothing else to fall back on. You basically won the argument.

>NOT
>ALL
>MUSLIMS

Explain this meme
Are robots taking our shitposting jobs?

WE ARE ALL MUSLIMS

Even if he did contact ISIS agents why would they release that information? They've already shown he had ties with ISIS

>ISIS agents
do you really believe those such things exist? like in a movie or something?
>They've already shown he had ties with ISIS
yes, but what does that mean? see >>>

I love photos like this: after hebdo, after Orlando, after the Paris attacks, after Brussels, probably wouldve had some good ones after 9/11. Really shows the tolerance of your everyday Muslim

>mental illness
Um...yes? He was muslim.

Well, considering he's a mudshit, we took that for granted.

holy fuck is that the guy from the mcdonalds documentary... he looks like shit.

Checking them digits and forget reporting on kikebook. Looking into it, way more complicated than it should be. Just I'll just shrug it off and get back to what I do best.

They better not be

>shooter is an American citizen
>shit if we call him a terrorist people might get confused and think Americans can be terrorists
>better call him "mentally ill"

I don't know why they're worried, you scared assfaggots are too far gone to realize how much they manipulate you by just pointing at somebody and yelling a scary label.

Oh yeah??

indirectly they recruited the right person

>There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan
>What is a nuke

define recruited. do you think they get an ISIS badge or something?

(((Damage control)))

are you insinuating they don't have recruiters? are you a moron?

Moore, but I think he didn't do Supersize Me. He did something on gun violence in the early 00s, Bowling for Columbine.

Mental islamism is a terrible thing.

we do not really know, it could be they are sliding threads or that they are forcing conversations to keep themes going and study our ideas or language, or even identify us (and our personal "obsessions") by our ip / isp

>implying nukes can kill corckroaches

>HE WAS JUST MENTALLY ILL

He was a Muslim, being mentally ill goes with saying.

Yeah, Supersize Me is just very similar in its style, presentation, and general dishonesty to Moore's work.

>mentally ill
>motivated by homophobia
>GUNS
I've never seen the media work to spin this quickly. It's like as soon as it was announced that the guy was a mudslime the media went into hyperdrive. I've never seen this amount of coordination of narrative before, it's insane.

Those are all just symptoms of islam.

Orlando Imam told his followers that gays should be killed.

No, and prob he never had contact with any jihadist ever, but he did it for the cause obvious this person is a sympathiser , lone wolf attack.
Americans are fucked

I didn't say that retard, I asked what do you think how this "recruiting" goes down.

this is some /x/ tier shitposting my man

>Ones that are obviously politically motivated can't be considered acts of terrorism
noun: terrorism
the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

go on tor and find out for yourself my friend

yup, that's probably how it actually played out. But don't you think the news saying "had ties with ISIS" is an over exaggeration, if not even a lie?

Random shootings with no ideological motive are just people being crazy.

A better comparison would be that kid who shot up a black church and whether that was white nationalism or mental illness.

A key difference is that white nationalism doesn't all share a common holy text that insists that all blacks should be put to death and the whole world should be under the control of whites, whereas Islam's holiest writings insist that Islam should control the whole world and that homosexuals should all be put to death. While some muslims claim to reject these commandments, they don't reject the texts that say so, or the man who wrote them.

maybe

you

Being a muslim is the mental illness you retard.

are