Your opinion of the Orlando Attacks

Do you think it was wrong or do you think it was good?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/imsuperdope_/status/742048639338598400
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't care

This is why Islam is winning, people like this user.

No, in no way was this a good thing

It was wrong... But felt so good...

It was really awesome

Who even cares at this point? The world needs to kill itself. I've had enough of this shit show.

It certainly wasn't a bad way to kick off Ramadan terror season. 8/10

>Killed innocent people
>Wasted taxes by mobilizing police forces
>Dragged weaponry into the national spotlight again

There is absolutely no good to have come out of this

It was a shit happening overall. 2/10. I was here for paris, brussels, and this and the first 2 were much better.

Only cool part of this was the police radio scanner.

Why even care anymore?

Only good for game threads

This was less than a half mile from my house, I drive by that club almost every day.
Had no idea it was a gay club desu
Was up all night from the sounds of gunfire, police sirens, helicopters, and a couple explosions

I am voting so fucking hard for trump now

You have to admit the score was really damn good

Change sometimes requires cataclysm. Weve been saying this will happen, and why it will happen. Everyone likes to say 'I told you so.'

Its ok for us to respond to this attack with grim triumph. I'd take 20 terrorist attacks on western soil if the result was that public opinion changed and Islam was removed from our society.

Has the WBC made a press statement yet? Are they going to be picketing the funerals? That will be funny as shit.

I hope they are on way there now with their signs "fags die, God laughs."

Be a defeatist all you want, faggot. That's what they think of you anyway.

This. Basically how I feel.

>the score was really damn good
yeah but they're subhumans so no one really cares. For some reason I care a lot more when some cute girls are killed. This was just human refuse.

I'm not a defeatist because they're coming down with me.

It showed how far the left-wing kikes will go with their Faustian Bargain, and that faggots aren't their #1 sacred cow pet voting block anymore.

It's sandniggers.

Fags wont end all technological advancement, all global achievements, and destroy priceless historical artifacts in the name of homosexuality, Muslims do all that shit in the name of Islam. I cant believe this is even a question, the choice is obvious.

>Dragged weaponry into the spot light

Maybe, if cuckservatives allow liberals to dominate the narrative like they have for decades.

>shit happening

>This was less than a half mile from my house
thanks for getting us OC to put up on the site. Way to go faggot.

If I have a habbening close to me, I will get at least audio for the board if nothing else. You suck.

Might as well make it quick and kill yourself tonight or something.

Foqin Muslims man, those were OUR faggots, not some mudskin fags, those were AMERICAN FAGS!

I wait for it to begin. We'll all know.

>fags
wait until they shoot your ass for having a beer in your hand

Sam Hyde has gone too far this time

>those were AMERICAN FAGS!
How great would it be if Trump wins FL by 49 votes?

The less fag degenerates in the world, the better

It is retarded.
Even if you don't approve of homosexuals they were keeping to themselves.
There is no sensible justification for the massacre.

>wait for the happening to kill yourself instead of defending your way of life and existence

The Soviet and Islamic seeds and definitely been planted in your pea brain.

killing people : bad
be a faggot : bad

My OCD appreciates 50 killed, 50 wounded.

All shall perish. In the great happening. There is nothing of worth to defend.

Edge lord central.
50 souls went out to party and got murdered. No m9, it's never good.

It's unfortunate... If 1 faggot killed 100 Muslims, then I'd be on board

>50 people who I never met and most likely never will died
I guess it's bad, but eh...

>killing faggots: good
>more bad press for muslims: good

Overall pretty sweet day

politically its a good thing but i dont like how easily the US can be attacked and how people have to die to get my political beliefs into practice

There a huge leap between saying it doesn't affect you and thinking it was "awesome".

>mfw a gunman near me

Thank you Wikihow.

it's good politically

also i'm getting a bit of a chuckle thinking of how one of those gays hadn't come out to his parents and this is how they find out

Sad, but it could have been prevented. Ban muslims from entering the country, have the FBI interrogate anyone on a terrorist watchlist, enforce the nofly list.

>never fa' get
Lmao m8

RemoveKebab is rule #1. Just kill muslims is rule #2.
We need another Auschwtiz in Europe, to deport all muslims in it.
sexuality of people you would have never seen is not a problem. If they fuck in a private place it's a private thing.

Yes
Oneself
To enjoy more of the chaos

I don't care about homosexuals. I do care when someone commits an act of massive violence in the name of religion. And pledges allegiance to an organization who is anti American. Faggots or not they are Americans. This piece of shit threw that away when he fine a warm embrace within pie enimies hands. Fuck him and his sympathizers. All of you deserve death by hanging.

>fine a warm embrace within pie enimies hands

I too, enjoy fine warm embrace within pie enimies hands.

Nah though really, it's pretty fucking horrible.

Being a faggot isn't intrinsically a problem for me, but undoubtedly alot of the victims were self destructive degenerates and I would have likely hated their political views.

That's not enough to make me want them dead or make me the slightest bit happy that this has happened.

That being said I will crack jokes.
>Omar "50 fags in Body Bags" Mateen.

Afterall, I don't have the capacity to feel genuinely emotionally connected to all those hundreds of people personally hurt by this event. I do wish it did not happen.

Fags are commies

Is it confirmed he had a bomb?

>being this much of an 8th grade

fucking summer

Wrong. I hate Muslims to my core though and wish we could just wipe them off the face of the earth.

Even seeing a dirty muslim with his greasy shit hair and dirty shit covered skin makes me want to puke. They are savages who straight up rape infants. Old Christian punishment needs to come back. Muslims should be crucified upside down and tortured until death.

No sympathy for them anymore.

>50 Souls
>By being gay, you proceed to outright say I don't believe in God.
So here I come to fix your sentence.
>*50 soulless (In the religious sense) people went out to party and got murdered.
Much better.

Half of them were probably non-white too.

I personally don't care but I'll flip flop for the sake of shitposting

-50 HIV-spreader.
Its nothing wrong in it.

You tried to be funny but this shit just reads like you have autism.

Need to work on your communication skills bro.

Correct. Majority Hispandex from the bodies identified so far. Henceforth. A chance of there being illegals massacred is also there.

Morally wrong, but good that it happened to a community the left can side with and will make the loudest noise on social media to remove muslim scum.

BAN
THEM
ALL

There were multiple shooters.

Are there a lot of illegal gays? I bet a lot of them were hillary supporters kek.

Queers are degenerate but muslims are worse. I give up, however, because all I'm seeing is gun control shit. America is too pozzed at this point, we're in critical.

it's actually 6/11/2016, don't not make it allude to 9/11 please.

I think it was pretty gay

The public backlash would be so great if they found out there was an intentional coverup of violent terrorists at large. I don't think this is true.

Isn't happening. If anything the left is telling gays to get over it because Muslims are more oppressed.

Does anyone feel like we are stuck in the Twilight zone? The right wing cares more about fags than the left at this point. What a wild ride.

American citizens gettin killed by a snack bar with sub90 iq

If your God values a Muslim over a gay then your God is a retard.

I wonder how many people are old enough to remember Jem.

One even held a door - media censors witness.

twitter.com/imsuperdope_/status/742048639338598400

Had enough huh? Seems like there's a solution for that

>By being gay, you proceed to outright say I don't believe in God.
>being attracted to dudes automatically means you don't believe in god

what

Not even the gays will turn against muslims, supporting them is in fashion and gays always follow what fashionable

Even if it's anti-gay. Hence the Sup Forums + /lgbt/ alliance and "Milo" crap

The Muslim did exactly what he wanted to do. Strike fear into the hearts of Americans, and work to divide the country, in this case on the basis of gun control. Of course that ignores that the explosives he had would've caused a much higher kill count, it's the gun he used because of the division it sows in the American public. Can't be a cohesive country when you're at each others throats of everything.

Canadia bro knows whats up.
You are a beta male that stands for nothing.

There isn't but whites are so clueless they'll actually believe it

He's implying that any willful disobedience damns your soul to hell because it must mean you don't believe in the God of the Bible, which is necessary for your souls salvation.

it will at least wake people up to the very real threat of islamic terrorism, as well as increased trump support. Hillary refusing to say RADICAL ISLAM makes her look very weak!

Let's hope so.

Fuck off retard.
"began when the gunman stormed the Pulse Nightclub about 2 a.m. ET with an AR-15 type rifle and a handgun, officials said."

It was an awful event. Fifty innocent people being killed is a bad thing.

RARE; RARE, RARE OMG

That's pretty suspicious to be honest.

Haha and now I am too. Thanks for the laugh user.

It was horrible, but I think it might just clinch Trump the presidency. America has to wake up the madness of the democratic party.

>50 people out of 7 billion dead
>Thousands are killed everyday and no-one blinks an eye

Wow... really makes you think

If Trump takes Florida, all bets are off, Trump has won.

I assumed most people on here know her, at least on Sup Forums they do

They have made a statement. To the effect of, "God brought the gunman to that nightclub."

>if you knowingly sin you don't believe in god
that is the dumbest opinion

Will this be the new 9/11? Can't wait for America to
>Gas the muzzies
>If its brown, gun it down.

Fucking love me some American anger.

49 were killed by Omar, how does that make you feel?

I agree. I think it must have been a shitpost.

>Ban Muslims from entering the country
Gunman was an American citizen.

>have the FBI interrogate anyone on a terrorist watchlist
The FBI did so. More than once.

>enforce the nofly list
The Orlando situation, how?

1 death is a tragedy, 1000000 deaths is a statistic, you cum guzzling faggot

Gotta agree. The bodycount showed so much promise, and the reddit meltdown was hilarious, but overall I found Paris to be ten times more entertaining for some reason. Brussels wasn't as good as Paris, but was definitely more fun than Orlando.

I'd rate it a light to decent 5/10