Mad.Max.Fury.Road.2015.Black.and.Chrome.Edition.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG

>Mad.Max.Fury.Road.2015.Black.and.Chrome.Edition.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG

Saw this in the cinemas last week. Good shit

>watching a previously colored movie in black and white
Maby i'm just an uncultured pleb who doesn't understand film, but this shit sounds retarded.

What's so special about it? Seems useless.

Size:2.30 GB

might actually pick this up thanks senpai

>watch pleb garbage again in the composers version

>RARBG
They take files from private trackers, retag them and remux them so they don't match the original, and they do this out of spite. Bad pirates, I don't recommend supporting them in any way.

>mommy someone is messing with muh secret club

RARBG has decent rips available to the public, no matter where is it from.
Are we now going to ban encoders pirating encoders lmao

I've never understood the 'scene wars' shit, or attempted to.
As long as the movie/game is good quality and a reasonable size, I download whatever from whoever.

Then spoonfeed us faggot.

This. As long as it works, I don't care.

i never understood the hype behind this b&w or black & chrome release of Fury Road. what's the push behind this? is it a backlash due to the color gradation of the official release? can someone give me the lowdown?

yeah, still not convinced

I've had this edition for awhile. To activate it off any standard edition of the film, simply change your color saturation down to zero.

>muh private tracker

now what's the point of this?

yeah, I don't get it, do they actually do something else to the image besides turning down saturation?

>COiNCiDENCE / x264 / 1080p / Blu-ray / AC-3 / DXVA

>people will buy the same fucking product twice because they don't know how to use their fucking remote control

>support them
>leech and run
>adblock

Wouldn't a black and white film have to be designed for black and white, with exaggerated sets, costumes etc.? How can you just take a colour film and make it black and white and have it turn out perfectly?

Damn, this looks like a frame from a Kurosawa film

>hey lets make MORE money off these cucks.
>make it black and white
Still the same, shitty Mad Maxless movie.

Damn

Just downloaded it.
The night scenes look cooler, i never liked the ultra saturated blue tint of the color version. Not sure about the rest.

Jokes on you. I have not bought any Mad Max films on Blu Ray.

Now is my chance to purchase them all including this version in one pack

this black and white version is fan made I think

Pay for more, get less! Buy it TODAY!

which picture represents the black and chrome edition?

I am still waiting for The Matrix: Matrix Edition.

>everytime they enter the Matrix, the whole screen is filled with the coding numbers i.e. Neo's vision

He doesn't have that vision until he dies and resurrects as The One in the end of the movie. And the other people never have it.

Color grading is much more than just pulling one knob and that's it.
It takes a beast of a machine just to run the whole program with the raw file being played and keyed.
Making it B&W isn't just one click and that's it, there are infinite combinations of black and white shades, contrasts, brightness etc

George Miller originally intended for it to be a B&W but knew the studio won't accept it so he went to the other extreme of blown out teal and orange.
So this black and chrome edition is his choice, it isn'r just some random studio cash-in decision

Google "fury road black and white" to get the actual interview with him I'm too lazy.

>expecting Sup Forums plebs to know anything about black and white photography

Picture on left is the color version with 0% color saturation and picture on right is the black and chrome edition

Is this going to be the new hipster meme for kino?

doesn't look that shiny and chrome desu

Blacked?

The white in right pic actually looks like chrome compared to the left one.
Kinda cool I guess.

thx for the comparisons, user

but why tho

has the feminism been toned down too?

Because the original Fury Road is a play with monochrome cinematography

>They take files from private trackers, retag them and remux them so they don't match the original,
God bless

>bad pirates.
RARBG actually SHARES stuff.
You know, what this used to be about instead of elitist private circlejerks.

>mfw all the Whatkuks crying for lost content because they harborered it in one place instead of in multiple places.

Because they know fans of the original are retarded enough to rebuy it and try to justify it by claiming it's better.

>private circlejerks
priavtes exist because fags just hit and run, never seed

Middle-right one looks great
Gritty as fuck

>pirates complaining about people stealing their work, dulling the quality and distributing it for free

Oh, the ironing.

>fags just hit and run, never seed
That still doesn't mean you need to put """"RELEASE RESTRICTIONS"""" (lmao @ KG) on """"YOUR"""" torrents like certain trackers do.

They actively rule against sharing culture.

Private trackers were a scheme developed by Hollywood to kill torrenting. Idiotic drones bought into them. This was also in addition to inflating the most popular torrent sites and the seizing them.

It worked.

Despite the internet being faster and more widespread than ever internet piracy is at it's lowest point on history.

made me smile

why would you pick the AAC version over the DD5.1 version?

File size?

So much pleb going around. They didn't take the color out and called it art. They added color in for the theatrical relase and called a blockbuster.

#woke

seriously though, you're an idiot.

>THANKS YIFY

>a scheme developed by Hollywood to kill torrenting
guess that backfired

instead of finding torrents with 0 seeders and 20 leechers on tpb and others, i can pull up old as fuck torrents on a private tracker and still download it in 5 minutes

>they release this shit but they won't release a non-color corrected version
i closed my eyes in the cinema and i still could see that fucking orange

It's been increased 40%. Max literally has a teary speech where he apologizes to the wives for the patriarchy

Is it silent too?

>Despite the internet being faster and more widespread than ever internet piracy is at it's lowest point on history.

Seems strange to assume it is private tracers that is the cause, when other good alternatives has come to pirating if you dont want to buy a DVD.

Also, I'm almost certain sure there has been a point in history with lower internet piracy. Like in medieval time, I dont think there was much illegal downloading going on then, knights being honorable and all.

>black&chrome
>chrome
Do they have something against the word white?

against white men actually, yes

If you look at it, it's not white so much as a hyper-white that creates an almost metallic look. Hence: chrome.

I still don't see how it adds to the flick, though.

Same, it was amazing

"""""""""night"""""""""" scenes were an improvement

nice autism you have there.
care to explain your image and not think we are mind readers.

Or just use vlc to make your own filter

piracy has grown substantially, but not at the same rate as the internet. so you compare those rates, and say that its at an all time low, but really, its bigger than ever. Just more retards on the internet. aka apple using a $1,800 facebook machine

Same difference

>change TV color settings
>Mad Max is black and white now

People are generally retarded though

>blind man is allowed to shitpost on the internet episode

literally picks the shittiest one.

I fucking hate Sup Forums

You can probably get it down to like 500mb with HEVC

>watching a movie in black and white

What is this the 50s?

>a film that was realised months ago everyone has already seen

ah yes

Are you sure you aren't the one who's retarded not knowing how black and white works

elaborate

How do i download from a private tracker?
I'm sorry, new to this

You're on the fucking WORLD WIDE WEB.

Just research, grandad

Oooooh snap, What is gone? God damn, and wikipedia ain't got shit for answers.

Is this ironic autism?

Mid-right, is stuff out of nightmares

shit on what was spread all over the place, the only problem is that nobody else on the internet cares to archive every obscure african funk album from the 60s in 4 formats for every release. what. cd even explicitly said it was fine to upload elsewhere, but most places didn't want it

What.cd

I got it, that's why the W was capitalized. I just didn't expect it to happen, first I'm hearing about it lol.

Good riddance.

But it's black and white, you only need 1 channel, bitrate can be the same as a 6gb copy cos they can drop 2 channels.

cashing in on the most overhyped movie in the last few years