As a gay person I've never been more upset at left-wing politics then I am right now

As a gay person I've never been more upset at left-wing politics then I am right now.
Islam is a violent, cancerous backwards medieval religion that would exterminate me and my friends and they fucking defend them.

fuck this country just let the muslims throw us off buildings and chop our heads off and be done with it cause they are already trying to defend this bastard for shooting 50 of us dead

Trump may be a fat headed orange moron but he's right about one thing, muslims have no place in civilized society.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-12/orlando-shooter-worked-security-company-which-tranports-illegal-immigrants-deep-insi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

does she still have her penis?

Fuck off faggot. You have no place in a civilised society, or a right wing imageboard.

yes her small girly benis is still there

Then go and fucking do something about it instead of crying to a bunch of shitheads online who want to talk about how much they hate niggers.

If you're this ringblasted about shit, go out and get active, demonstrate, encourage others to your trail of thought and fucking protest, do something anything instead of crying pathetic tears on a mongolian slideshow forum like the faggot you are.

Welcome

Name?

I hope sharia will rule your country

Hello there Mr Tree

A TREE

Correct. Good.

Sarina Valentina
Have fun falling in love, kiddo

Welcome.

>A FUCKING TREE

What the fuck is this shit?

RARE
A
R
E

RaCiSt!

Kidding. Islam is not a race.

Vote trump then or fuck off

Sup Forums is an imageboard of peace

Oi you cunt, change that flag back. We'll send our navy

fuck off faggot. you only started caring when they started targeting your faggot asses.

You need to repent and put your trust in Jesus, if you wish to escape the Gods righteous judgement.

Romans 1
John 3
Romans 10

Muslims can only kill your physical body, but God can torment your soul forever

>A FUCKING TREE

>that flag
Dude, we get it. You smoke weed.

>A FUCKING TREE

R A R E
A
R
E

>A fucking tree.

It's a good thing it never will rule any western country. :) Now kindly fuck off.

TREE FAG

ARE CANADA"S GRAND FATHER?

Kill yourself, filthy sodomite. Sup Forums will always side with its Islamic brethren, and when we finally unite, you will face judgement, homo.

Why weren't you killed too ?
You cancerous pedophilic fucks aren't even worth the bullets he used.

Mark my words, Faggot. Someday you'll hang for what you did to Western civilization.

>God can torment your soul forever

But he LOVES you

Since when has Norfolk been an island

A SHITTY LEAF

>as a gay person

As a degenerate, you either need to stop doing what you're doing or perish for the good of society.

Did Canada fuck something without protection?
What the fuck country is this even.

For a gay person you sure have nice taste in tiddies

right because countries like sweden are already middle east so they can no longer be considered as western

Don't give that traitorous cunt any attention. It's just another Aussie island

verse?

Well then get angry at the fucking lefties and do something about it.

RARE FLAG

actually australia seized control last year and those bloody cunts want us to change our flag to australian

A FUCKING LEAF

THE WHOLE GODDAMN TREE

Diversity is our greatest strength, shitlord.

What are you? A racist?

God. you make me puke.

I legitimately had a bigger reaction to this post than the shooting today. Not even kidding

Idk if theres a lot of gays like us that are just quiet or we are an extremely rare breed

>But he's right about one thing
You'll be saying that a lot

>Trump is a moron
WHY DO PEOPLE SAY THIS. Good god, he is literally a genius. It's just a fact.

Remember who voted all those leftists into office? Sorry if I'm being cruel but you brought this upon yourselves. And now instead of tackling the real problems you'll just blame guns again.
Well, maybe not you personally, but everyone you kept voting for will. And the useful idiots will approve.
Now you can either enjoy your hope and change or you can fight. Armed faggots don;t get bashed or thrown off buildings. Your choice.

its like we had a zika baby with braZil

Welcome man. For the record most of us are cool with fags.

t. Every TV preacher ever

But if you're a follower of the god of death and punishment and hate, fair enough.

NIG NOG
I
G
N
O
G

He's right about many things, and he's a lot smarter than the media portrays him. And, contrary to rhetoric spread by the minority coalition, he doesn't hate gays. Unless you particularly like being used as a political tool to restrict the freedoms of others, you pretty much have to vote Trump.

Come on maaaate

We're good boys we dindu nuffin. Just change that flag back for us or we'll genocide you like we did the coons in Tas

>A FUCKING TREE
I hope Obama doesn't gain that much traction.

>mfw now s/he fuck niggers

Now you see first hand that the left cannibalizes it's own to continue their nonsensical narrative. Come to the right side where we don't have witch hunts

A FUCKING TREE

That is legitimately horrifying.

half of the island fucking hates you kangroo fuckers we are not part of Australia

I would say he loves people enough not to just go ahead and cast us all in hell, or to sacrifice himself to save some of us,

But his character won't change the fact that you still have to stand before him without an excuse, if you do not have Christ on judgement day, you will be thrown in the lake of fire

Let this be a clear message that western liberals are more afraid of being called xenophobic than homophobic.

They don't care about you.

>That tree, son

i hate this meme where social media addicts are allowed to call a guy who worked his ass off every day of his life to make 10 billion dollars a moron

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-12/orlando-shooter-worked-security-company-which-tranports-illegal-immigrants-deep-insi

Follow the white rabbit user, that bit is only the beginning.

So you flag isn't just rare, it's limited edition?

That's it, I'm starting my flag collection.

Siezed control is such a dirty way to put it.
>We liberated you from yourselves.

A FUCKING TREE

I almost got sad and then remembered they were all fags at a gay bar

sounds like Australia needs some diversity in order to fix that colonization problem it has.

All I can say man is do a YouTube video as long as you arent one of those hamplanet gays.

Explain your case, slur, and be in a nice room. Liberals need stereotypes for their simple minds.

eat shit faggot

hope you succeed in your independance

never heard about your situation before

Why doesn't the gay community band together against muslims? They are literally out to kill you yet none of you have ever tried demeaning their kind.

>yfw there will be a time, in the not-too-distant future, when faggot militias will fight jihadists in the streets of America. it's going to be glorious

RARE
A
R
E

If their sentiment sways toward milo that day could be like next week. gays get violent fast.

See
He's right, man... The left don't listen to anything we have to say... It's up to you to finally try and shake some of them out if their slumber... Spread the message amongst your fellow fags about the Islam cover up... The left had abandoned you once faggots became more accepted and mainstream... Now you are useless to their agenda... They need another "oppressed" group to rally behind... Which is why they defend those sandniggers, while you gays are left holding your dicks out in the cold

>Muslim shoots 50 fagoogoos
>he had access to weapons, despite the fbi having him on their radar
>FUCKING SANDNIGGERS DON' BELONG HERE

Y'know I should be the last one to defend these people but it's mind baffling how stupid people can get when they feel attacked. Get rid of the guns then Muslims won't have a chance to gun you down. It's so easy.

But hey, that would actually require you to think before you act, something most people just can't.

>she

this flag looks minty delicious

SHARIA WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD
TAKBIR!

i see how well that worked out for germany with cologne

>As a gay person I've never been more upset at left-wing politics then I am right now.

yeah but after they passed gay marriage or whatever you were willing to forgive the government that only allowed gays to congregate in the back of meat trucks on a wharf only 50 years ago

gays confirmed for cucked to government

Face it faggot. Your island will be taken by the Australians and we won't help you.

Just like those muslims in Paris didn't have a chance to get their ACTUAL assault rifles. Or the ones in Belgium.
Germoney talking about banning guns. Typical.

Yeah because they totally gunned people down.

Can you actually comprehend full sentences?

if you don't repent and put your trust in Christ, you will go to hell

no they don't, they were taking the most abhorrent shit forever, it took a raid, the usual skull crackings from cops and the death of their idol Judy Garland to finally set them off, don't forget the agents who were handing out insane amounts of speed among the crowd beforehand

they're cucks

KILL YOURSELF

wew

Not only will we have gays vs muzzies, but also spics vs niggers... What a time to be alive

Hey, all of this diversity could actually become useful

i will drag you down with me mark my words you infidel swine.

ara now what would yer mammy say if she knew ye were at that homophobic shite

Or crying about her botched ops and depressing life

I hope there was a couple of death bed confessions it would suck if they all went to hell

I'm sorry if you're government is too fucking stupid to control what arrives and leaves the country. Seems like you didn't deserve better for that, really.

Regulate, then nothing will happen. Again, it's so easy.

This has to be the most generous and charitable description of a gay nightclub I've ever seen. Man oh man I'd vote for him just to be told things like that by someone maintaining a straight face for four years.

Sauce on pic?