So what's the deal with Macron? Is he going crazy or what?

So what's the deal with Macron? Is he going crazy or what?

He's the complete opposite of crazy.

have the Bogdanoff ever commented on their world domination meme?

He was already crazy before getting elected but most people thought that was pretty endearing

I like how he looks. He is very handsome.

You could say he's a handsome devil

Why did people hate him again? Le Pen is terrible compared to him.

macron is short

Many of the greatest people in the world were even shorter. In fact lankets have largely done just about nothing of significance. All they have is their height.

All French leaders are, ive noticed.

He's a Rothschild banker who got elected with 66.6% of the voices, celebrates it in front of a giant illuminati pyramid and declares he is jupiter
Also he's insane and talks nonsense all day
Well at least he's kind of charismatic i guess

Sounds like he knows what he's doing.

Captcha: diesel macroni

hes just to intelligent to be understood

This, one can not even fathom the complexity of his thought processes. Ave Jupiter Macronus

you're from quebec, aren't you?

How the fuck did he get elected?
I thought Frogs were smarter.

Nouveau-Brunswick, and we aren't the same poster

How is NB? I don't know anything about that province.

alternatives were worse

hysterical family conglomerate le pen
spineless neoliberal ""social"" democrats
corrupt and callous conservatives

>The challenge of Africa, it is totally different, it is much deeper, it is civilizational, today. What are the problems in Africa? Failed states, the complex democratic transitions, demographic transitions, which is one of the main challenges facing Africa.

>a successful demographic transition when countries still have seven to eight children per woman — you can decide to spend billions of euros, you will not stabilize anything.

fucking based

kek

Well he got elected precisely because he sounded smart
He was sold like a genius golden boy banker and a philosopher too

Some of his sentences were like
>"Our life is always at the same time, it is more complex than what we want to reduce."
>"I am not Leibnizian in the writing of history, this is why i do not tell you today, because it would be intempestive, in the proper sense, or in the Nietzschean sense, even"
>"And this is nonetheless not giving sense to a past that to give it the condition to build a future"
And other nonsense that sounded smart, which totally appealed to that