I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.evageeks.org/thread/6158/Jungian-Psychoanalysis-and-Evangelion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shinji fucked his mom

It all returns to nothing.

forum.evageeks.org/thread/6158/Jungian-Psychoanalysis-and-Evangelion/

bit long for my tastes

If I Can't Be Yours is better than Komm Susser Tod.

I DON'T FUCKING GET IT

Don't worry about it

It's anti art trash that steals from greater works and turns it into an easily digestible video game pandering

dogshit like that hack Tarantino does

lol

Seele and Gendo got instrumentality. Not the way they wanted but instrumentality none the less. Shinji overcomes depression.

That's it.

Secret organization wants to reset the world and melt everyone into "life fluid" and giant naked Rei gives Shinji the decision of what happens and he decides to continue existing because he realizes life sucks but it's better than nothing.

what's with the real-life part tought ?

I mean, the premise is simple, but the characters are complicated.

Like life itself. So you shouldn't really "get it" because there's no point of trying to understand humanity.

are all japs hack thieves?

No reason really. or at least nothing to get hung up on

Anno has often said that your'e not really meant to get it.

i don't get why they shame Misato about her sexuality thought ?

It's for all the Japanese fucks who complained about the TV show's last two episodes

GET YOUR FUCKING FAGIME OUT OF HERE WEEBS

They do? I don't remember that but I'm not surprised if they did. It's been a long time since I saw the series and movies for the last time.
Japanese don't deal well with women's sexuality. Well, the entire world doesn't deal well with that but specially them.

yeah same but that kinda shocked me you didn't see her sleeping around or anything she just isn't married
but there was too much religion stuff for me

I KNOW IM NOT ON Sup Forums
FUCK OFF WEEBS

Fuck you, I fell for that.

It's a series and a film, giant faggot.

no its an anime
now delete this thread

Maybe you'd understand it better if you posted it on the correct board

just a thought

>Snyderfags btfo

i'm confused what did i say ?

I dont even need to watch it to know exactly what ever anime is about.
the main character is a young girl/boy that is thrust into an adult situation. theyre a quirky outsider with some sort of special power/insight. the movie includes supernatural/robotic/alien entities with super powers. in the end after much strife, the little kid does some retarded impossible shit to defeat to monster/robot/alien and save the day.
bonus points for bad guy with eye patch, or one of the adults that help the child along the way having a robotic body part.

its all the same shit and its all retarded.
anime is terrible and you should kys

She can't have sex because she's not married? Honestly, I'm mad at me right now for replying you again but I'm also bored as fuck, so...

you're still on a anime board thought

im on a film and television board
anime has its own board

yes

but also very much no; you should probably watch it.

Except this is an animated film, and we talk about animated films in the Sup Forums board.

well since the whole was all religion and sheit
i thought that's was why she was shamed about this because she never truly engage in a relationship
she keep baiting that dude
and still has feels for shinji maybe because she is kinda childish and feels like she is still young enough for him

you're very wrong. maybe partially right on one or two points. I do suggest you do look into eva. it doesn't really have any of the stigmas attached to it that many people are turned off by.

Can we discuss day time sports television shows on Sup Forums too since its on television and a show?

yes???

All anime is TV not all TV is anime

If you don't like it go elsewhere

It wasn't about religion but faith. As if, it wasn't about Catholicism and their rules, or Christianity, or Islamism.

Hmm but isn't there a board that would be more appropriate? Like a board for sports related things?
Maybe there's a board for anime related things too?

She's not shamed because of religion, she feels shame because she realises she can only relate to people through sex and she hates that about herself

maybe

Oh, so you're a newfag, got it. We discuss sport events all the fucking time, but not every day. Some special events even get stickies.

But because I know you have low IQ I'll point out for you that a sport tv is not a film.

Maybe you should continue posting there instead of dragging your Chinese pedo cartoons here where I have to see it

hum ok thanks

back the fuck off?!?

Promise?
>We discuss sport events all the fucking time, but not every day. Some special events even get stickies
>>Sup Forums
Are..are you stepping up or pretending to be dumb?

Are Disney/Pixar films "murrika pedo cartoons" too?

You missed his point, I'm sure you had your mind focused on too many things at once, what with your very high iq. Let me make it simpler: you can just call a horse an animal, but wouldn't it be more correct to just call it a horse? You can call anime tv, but wouldn't it be more correct to just call it anime?
Go back to Sup Forums

>newfag

No and you already know why. They do not explore sexual themes through the eyes of children characters like most anime does

There's a Sup Forums board for a reason. Try posting anime there and see how long you last.

Yes I'm a newfag or whatever, but what is film on right in and film on left in ?

But he just said we've had sports related stickies on Sup Forums
I've been here for years and have never seen one. Asinine shit yes, but sports? not once

>most
you need to stop going on Sup Forums

>You missed his point
>his
Sure, next time go to a Pixar/Disney thread here and tell them to go to Sup Forums and let's see how that goes.

Intriguing.

I haven't been on Sup Forums in probably five years. You know I'm right that's why you're deflecting

Evangelion threads are common here and always welcome, so reading a couple of fags whining about it means they're probably new (maybe a month or weeks new).

This is sad.

I've waged my war on anime for years on many boards.
It's so faggy and people who post anime are consistently bad posters

The children in Eva aren't children in the literal sense. Their age is used symbolically to represent the childish uncertainty one feels when confronting uncomfortable obstacles in life, with sexuality meant to detail the process of overcoming and maturing against said uncertainties

>I've waged my war on anime for years on many boards.
jesusfuckingchrist

it's Sup Forumseddit that posts it on here

I've never even seen the movie and predicted sexualized children. Incredible.

You seem to be the only bad poster here.

>I've never seen the movie
it shows

They've never been welcome here. And when your kind(not you because its clear you started posting here well after baneposting made this place mainstream) use to make one thread in blue moon it was ok but now, every fucking other day because Sup Forums makes you insecure? You're not welcome here.

id say I'm a good poster, I'm effectively derailing an anime thread.
Dumb weebs

Evangelion transcends anime

>a newfag and a tripfag
Wow, damn, this place went really to the bottom, isn't?

>I'm effectively derailing an anime thread.
And you don't find that pathetic? Of course not. You're "fighting against anime" on an anime/japanese board, being pathetic is already part of your DNA.

>it follows typical anime story lines including pediphile undertones, anime style art, and unsubstantial story lines that do nothing other than make weird loners feel like they can still be great even as outcasts.
Right it's not anime

>derailing an anime thread
Yeah about that, I came here hoping to discuss eva a little bit since its pretty much the only anime I like.

Anyone else have any thoughts or discussions they want to share?

lol

maybe you should try watching it to see what it's getting at

just lol

Still waiting for 3.0+1.0

If you actually want to have a serious discussion on it, try to but a bit more substance in your post or it'll just come off as a troll thread

Shinji realizes that human diversity is the source of all suffering, but decides that ultimately it's better for humans to be different rather than for everyone to be the same, which is why he rejects instrumentality

Pure kino

Oh I get it now. You're playing dumb because I've illuminated your colors

>unsubstantial story lines that do nothing other than make weird loners feel like they can still be great even as outcasts
Bro I know you think Eva is a really generic anime and I can understand from your posts the cookie-cutter anime youre trying to relate it to to make a point, because yeah, by-and-large most animes are shitty and follow those same storylines. But you need to understand that youre making yourself look like a dumbass because it doesnt follow that plotline and you clearly havent seen the movie/show. You just look fucking stupid and are proving you dont know what youre talking about. The main character is a fuck-up, theres no generic "happy" ending, its not some big adventure, its an exploration of psychological and religious themes. Just read a fucking description or something if youre not going to watch it before making empty claims.

Im not OP, I just wanted to re-rail the thread. Im up for pretty much any discussion regarding eva. If its a jumpstart in discussion you need: 2.22 and 3.33 sucked ass. Discuss.

/thread

Stalker and Breathless

they were really pretty

Don't worry about it

>monster of the week robot show has an ambiguous ending so everybody projects meaning on it

I'm glad you can tell I haven't seen it, I take that as a compliment

woah

yeah basically

They did have that going for them, Ill admit. Personally I just dont like the new storyline very much, it seems really rushed and yet somehow kind of empty. Maybe they can fix it in 3.0+1.0 maybe, Im holding out.

Most of them

I agree that 3.33 was a bit shit but I think that's just because it derailed from what we're used to. I somewhat agree about 2.22. I think it really ruined the end with the whole 3rd impact thing. really didn't live up to EoE.

Don't you have to post a thread on Sup Forums about which school girl in your favorite anime had the best up skirt right about now?

you're loss

What a superb job you just did subverting the rest of my post. I know you feel really cool for thinking of a clever way of saying "Im glad I havent seen this show" but you do realize that all the points you made leading up to this relied on you being able to "so expertly" predict what the show is about without seeing it, which is supposed to invalidate the show, and it being obviosu you havent seen the show disarms that argument? Or were you hoping everyone would forget that and you could keep feeling above it all? Before you respond, please, go read the plot summary and maybe an interpretation or two of Neon Genesis Evangelion and The End of Evangelion. For your sake, not mine, because youre coming off as a total dumbass right now.

>Sup Forums gets triggered by anime even though the site they're on was made for it
wew lad

what is the point of this post? did saying his trigger you? No argument because you know is right