Why did Tim Heidecker help to get MDE: World Peace cancelled?

Why did Tim Heidecker help to get MDE: World Peace cancelled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU
FASEBUK.com/realtimheidecker/videos/1218815524831947/
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/806998584369512449
vid.me/Sefy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Answer found within video.

youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU

He had literally nothing to do with it, kys

(((Tim Heidecker)))
(((Adult Swim)))

there's your answer OP :^)

because he's an unfunny faggot who was threatened by world peace dominating the ratings

Out of all the celebrities that got triggered by trump and his supporters no one acted like a bigger crybaby than this guy.

He threw daily twitter tantrums and got so butthurt about being called a cuck he did a IAMA on the Reddit cuckold forum to try and be "above it all". Don't know if I'll ever be able to enjoy his shit again after such a pathetic display.

hello, cuckitor

#TRIGGERED

Because he has more talent than that ugly failure of an abortion ever will

He's been quoted as calling Sam an "anti-semitic, sexist, racist, typical Trump voter" and said that "nothing he ever produces belongs on television" so I'm guessing since he still holds so much pull with Adult Swim etc through his production company that was the final straw and they had to axe the show due to it not fitting Tim's leftist worldview. You seriously think there'd be anything non-PC allowed on any TV station, especially post-Trump? Of course not. This was destined to happen. MDE: WP wasn't the most offensive thing by far but because Trump won the Jews in Hollywood reacted extremely predictably and decided that heads had to roll and in this case Sam and his show were the sacrificial lamb.

because he's an unfunny waste of a timeslot and he felt threatened

wow, I wonder why tv execs are running away from the alt-right, they seem like harmless unoffensive fun loving guys to me.

>"nothing he ever produces belongs on television"
>Said the creator of Tim and Eric

>Sam is funnier than Tim they say

because he's getting old and jealous

here's the interview
FASEBUK.com/realtimheidecker/videos/1218815524831947/

This guy gets it.

I respect Sam for not hiding his power level but I think he'd still have a show had he not been so brazen.

>Had a couple of birds like this one
>One died I was very sad
>My mom told me she took the other one to my aunt's house so it wouldn't feel alone
>In reality it died too
:(

I'm sorry
Here are some more birds

>MDE: World Peace
this is what happen when some Sup Forums fag get his own show
literally garbage
Fucking Tim vs Eric shines vs that show

your stupidity is astounding

Tim and Eric was great

But if he is unfunny than he should have lived MDE, no?
It being the unfunniest show on all of AS and all

He didn't. Sup Forumsbabbies are SEETHING and can't accept the plain fact that no one finds them or their show funny.

>I'm stupid because I don't respect a grown man getting incredibly upset about a bunch of edgy teens calling him a cuck on twitter

Really makes you think considering the decision to cancel the show travelled all the way up to Trump himself.

Because he's a faggot.

I had thought his recent antics were just semi-serious with a large dose of irony but now I'm thinking it's more completely serious with a side serving of "lol jk guys"

these threads are started and filled with redditers like yourself though

you come in spew shit and then go HAHA NOBODY LIKES SHIT HAHAH GOTCHU TRAWLED ELELEL!!!

>Had two parakeets
>Put their cage out on the porch so they can get some fresh air
>A strong wind blows them over
>Cage breaks open, parakeets get free.
>Mom keeps telling me they went to Hollywood.
>Whenever there's a newspaper ad with parakeets in it she shows it to me so that I can see their happy new life as ad birds.

It was a simpler time.

oh he was undoubtedly triggered

It will backfire

Bad things happens when you wind up Sup Forums like this

When is Sam going to drop this conspiracy bullshit? He keeps posting about pizzagate and other infowars-type shit that makes him think that the world is out to get him and his show.

Any rational person should understand that [as] wouldn't want a show that is labeled as "racist" on their network. It doesn't matter whether it actually is racist or not, it matters what the public perception is. If the public believe a show is racist, and the current political climate doesn't appreciate racism, you aren't going to air that show anymore.

because mediocre youtube shit belongs on youtube

It's a little thing called... trolling, you idiot.

Stop taking Sam so seriously.

gonna send pizzas to adult swim?

MDE World Peace was redefining the standard of modern comedy and Heidecker felt threatened because his little leftist mind only makes him a hack while Hyde will be talked about for the next 100 years while everyone will have forgot Heidecker.

Heh

No but I think Tim and that Bernstein guy are going to have a bad couple of months if this continues to get momentum

Sup Forums just memed Trump into the Presidency and uncovered evidence of a supposed cheese pizza ring

Do you think its beyond their reach to fuck with Tim Heidecker?

>Sup Forums just memed Trump

>100 years
Probably not. I think that MDE has the potential to go down as a memorable thing for a decent constituency of people though.

ONCE THE KUCK IS NAMED HE NEVER GIVES UP THE GRUDGE

Who is he trolling, exactly?

The things he's saying are the same things that his fanbase believe unironically. So is he trolling his fanbase?

>WAAAAH WAAAAH I can't afford health insurance, get my show back

Get a job

>MDE World Peace was redefining the standard of modern comedy
No World Peace wasn't redefining the standard of modern comedy, but your post definitely is

Haha, yeah, sure it did

Tim is extremely easy to fuck with on twitter

Based Tim taking out the trash.

whenever I feel depressed I just look at your twitter and know there is someone worse off

whenever I feel depressed I just look at your twitter and know there is someone worse off

Does he/she/it make YouTube videos, too? He/she/it looks familiar.

>redditor Sup Forums fags don't see irony
You'll learn when you get out of high school don't worry.

>Let's start a rumor that MDE put hidden swastikas in the show!
>oh a black guy on the channel actually did it?
>Well that's okay because they're minorities.

He really didnt, this is stupid. I like Sam but he needs to chill, shot himself in the foot w his fanbase.

>le context isn't important man

>MDE World Peace was redefining the standard of modern comedy

kek

omg you epically trolled him you're like famous now lol

>WE WON BAHAHHAHAHA XD XD!

>DUDE I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE

Instant karma fuck-o. Have fun suffering with all of your regret while you fade into nothingness.

>Responding isn't Triggered
>REEEEEE

Cry more faggots

It was never about the swastikas. There probably weren't any swastikas. Someone made a rumor so that the media could post it everywhere so dum dum's could have something easy to grasp onto as to the reason why MDE: WP was cancelled.

No doubt the show was cancelled because of internal politics in my mind. Whether that involved Heidecker/Gelman or not I don't know.

>so dum dum's could have something easy to grasp onto as to the reason why MDE: WP was cancelled
No, it's more likely it was made to scare the adultswim producers into cancelling the show from the bad rap.

>Triggered

Just epic, you absolute mad man! I hope Sampai notices you

>When is Sam going to drop this conspiracy bullshit? He keeps posting about pizzagate and other infowars-type shit that makes him think that the world is out to get him and his show.
Educate yourself, you fucking mongoloid.

I don't think there was swastikas in his show, but even if there was the context is really important

You got a jewish liberal using swastikas as a comedic effect then you got a guy who's openly right wing, supports right wing media, is supported by a known neo nazi who he's friends with and posts about white racial superiority on social media, putting hidden swastikas on his show

Really makes you think

>the context is really important
not following you at all

in case you can't read that much, it means he used swastikas unironically

Man, it's been a long time since I laughed at any of their shit. Most of it is garbage but this is actually kinda funny.

he didn't

>Context
The context is that they're both shows on adult swim

dude read a book lmao

No, not really, but it was certainly the closest thing in television over the last few years to accurately pinpoint the underlying causes for young male anomie, which may in time be considered one of the most important reasons why Western liberal democracy failed as a system. As much as our political and social pundits like to say otherwise, the whole foundation of Western society requires the full participation of men, and if they become estranged from that society, the system will in time fail.

>blacks are barely any more inbred than whites
>nips are the least inbred
>meanwhile, muslims are more inbred than the american south
So in short, the only people that are inferior are Middle easterners and Southeast Asians

go back to Sup Forums

>>nips are the least inbred

THIS DONT SEEM RIGHT

JAPAN IS LITERALLY NUCLEAR INCEST ISLAND

Makes total sense. That's pure Sam Hyde.

On AdultSwim, it's acceptable to offend conservatives but it's not acceptable to offend liberals.

This is the world we live in, and it's a sad truth

>this faggot plays a character at all times for like 10 years
>one day decides to switch it off and be le outspoken tolerant liberal after being VICIOUSLY attacked by anonymous social media users
Sam Hyde is a faggot but this guy is a bigger one.

I'm glad MDE is never coming back. Horrible show that relies on edginess.

MDE is like if Sup Forums had a tv show and we all know that none of you are funny.It was doomed to fail. Just like all of you worthless nobodies.

>JAPAN IS LITERALLY NUCLEAR INCEST ISLAND

And there are like 100 milion of them not 5 million like in iceland. Also they don't have sex.

>Sup Forums talking about this
>Wonder if Sup Forums is
>It's the first fucking thread

>implying being the outspoken liberal isn't working great for him since it triggers so many stormbabbies

Yeah, I'm sure he's being 100% ironic about being a liberal, virtue-signaling Twitter rape survivor.

Why do you come here then?

If you don't like it go away. Same thing with MDE, if you don't like them, don't watch them.

triggered?

Iceland only has 300k. Its gotten enough attention that the government has made an app that will tell you how closely related to the people around you. But even if they are inbred the women are pretty gorgeous.

No, I just think he's a faggot and Tim and Eric sucked dick 90% of the time.

>he/she/it

dollface is a she (male)

he's not smart enough to self-reflect so he's just going to keep kicking and streaming and at best he'll land a slot on the anthony cumia network and rake in the patreon cash

>sam
>lying about his height when it's the only thing he has going for him

You are a dumber

Sure? You sound triggered

really makes me think. why is tim heidecker such a faggot?

tim is fucking hilarious. people who call him smug completely miss the point.

Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks babe.

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/806998584369512449

It's all a conspiracy, maaaaan!

I love how he BTFO Sup Forums in just one 2-min song

Based fucking Tim
those deluded comments are hilarious

taking after his fans' mindset I see

tim admitted he talked to some AS folks about his "experience of the MDE fans" though, you can question whether or not it made an impact, but he did have a finger in it, all i know about gelman is that he bitched about it on twitter, but he sure seemd riled up enough to do something about it, if he could.

vid.me/Sefy