/cum/

Innocent misa edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sz74WejuTbg
twitter.com/dvoeverie/status/884606058618134528
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't understand yellow fever.

me neither

You have to survive in Haarlem with a sign saying "I hate niggers" for a night.

How will you manage?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sz74WejuTbg

Going to be a sad day when she ends up fleeing all her social media because the spergs here end up stalking her hard enough that she notices.

Lost the last 3 the same way.

And I don't understand feet. Fetishes tend to make no sense to people who don't have them.

*sharts*

*smells it*

Why are her fingers so small?

She looks like a kid, knew you yellowfever fags were low key pedos

twitter.com/dvoeverie/status/884606058618134528

How old is she even?

You know its embarrassing when a self proclaimed communist appears far more mature than their opposition.

>another Misa lover on Sup Forums
Misa best grill.

>internship imaging computers
> pressing next a bunch of times on 6 computers at a time
>Servers are fucked so none of the images are installing
>Literally no work the past two days because of that

#stopwhitepeople2k17

I had this really good IT gig at the beginning of this year. Sadly that dried up

Es cīnījos un gāju mirt, Nu nāku laukā no nāves nirt

almost broke my computer because of the naval AI in rome 2

I'm too neurotic to invest in stocks
I'm already anxious enough without feeling like half my money could disappear overnight

I HAD ENOUGH

invest in east poland

I've*

I knew crypto was almost dead when people came here to preach it

are her cheeks this red naturally?

Her hands... it's so ugly

>77050497
Your face..... it's so ugly

Is it still crashing? That one user said it was a market correction.

fuck off she's a pretty princess reeeeeeeee

>77050383

Ave, Latvija, nos morituri te salutamus

p.s. saved the pic

20 seconds to google "eth chart"
but yeah it is. Down 20% in 7 days.
When people realize they're literally holding monopoly money they sell pretty quickly. Mad cycle. Don't trust it

Give me a fucking (You) already you dumb latvian

I remember when crypto was only discussed on the btc forums.

Spent my 16 buttcoins on weed lol

being unemployed isnt so bad

Dude, i'm not talking about her face. She is good looking, but her hands look unnaturally small. Handicaps have this small hands because their body didn't develop right.

At the office right now waiting to eat lunch prepared by nubile Chinese maidens.

incredible

I thought tit was the perspective making them look small, but they're just freakishly small

Shan't

who is him? How old is he?

i am me

i am eternal

You know those stereotypical pics of the fat women with shart stains on their pants walking through walmart while sipping on big bottles of Coke? What states are these pics usually from? I always thought they were from the Midwest but apparently they're from the South.

All the guys in my office say "correct" to sound smarter and it's really funny

they're fake

Where are the base pics from, then?

don't know

Ok

coworkers wont stop giving me nicknames

>start thinking about glazed donuts
>really want donuts
>REALLY WANT DONUTS
sugar addiction is wrong

t. homer simpson

My coworkers are all minorities who couldn't give a single shit
which is nice because it means I don't need to give a shit either

jelly filled is my weakness, but none of the donut shops have them available for whatever reason

start thinking about the most delicious dessert you can think of

not in the mood, just had a cup of yoghurt for breakfast

whats that

When you get sore after a light run

how weak of you

*In Europe

its a dairy product, produced by fermenting milk

Yog (European for jog)

Hurt (being sore)

>Yog (European for jog)

Canada>New Zealand>Australia>UK>USA desu

Okay, what is /cum/'s honest opinion on President Donald Trump getting impeached?

1. cum tray
2. will you get a cute brown eyed gf this year?

Canada.
yes yes yes yes yes!!!

It will be the conclusion of the greatest joke I have ever told.
I pretended I voted for him ironically, to those I revealed I voted for him at all

it'll be the biggest anti-Sup Forums meme

Sup Forums will double down on kek memes

Is that kiwiland? Looks strangely similar to here but something's a little off about it.

she is so wonderful

Today is a beautiful day

What are your plans for today?

>tfw my mom buys me beer
t-thanks mom

I want to relearn calculus before going back to school
Not sure I'm capable of motivating myself though

gonna go to the store and buy some alcohol, some bean & beef burritos for breakfast, some milk, and a few pizzas, and glazed fucking donuts

calculus is easy
remembering how algebra works in all of its forms for various calculus equations given is hard

really non of you will be getting cute gfs this year?

maybe cum is full of homosexuals... like my gf conway...

Nigga look at the picture and you'll find that the store is advertising with an Australian web address

Time is ticking

You better hurry

I want to sign up for jury duty and find the fucker guilty to blow off steam

leftists are losers. the successful ones are almost always successful from dumb luck like (((Zuckerberg))) or from their parents like all the kids of rich people currently abusing heroin.

More to the point, at some time in their life they had to step out from their comfort zone. this made them upset and caused bad muh feelings. so whenever there is a cause to "stand up" or point out the exception to the rule, they do it, thinking their providing for justice or whatever.

Basically, they're fine bringing in a million Muslims for one Ayaan Hirsi Ali, or a million Africans for one Ben Carson. Sure, those two have done great things, but the damage from the millions of others they brought it to get that one gem, is it really worth it?

They are willing to neglect the concerns of the masses to protect the interest off the few
>Obamacare
>Communism
>LGBTQAWXYZ
>Islam (who will soon not just be the few in the United States, and already isn't in Europe)
>Crime Fighting Strategies
>Socialized anything

All examples of how the masses need to sacrifice or suffer so that a few more people don't have bad feelings or can feel a little better. If screwing over 98% of the population can help 2% live a tiny bit better, that's better than telling the 2% to fuck off or find a solution themselves

How can leftists be losers if they're winning

she looks my sister
no fap

Drove to the local Japanese restaurant today and saw quite an attractive young girl working the register there. She looked to be of Thai heritage.

Will be driving back there in half an hour to have a cup of noodles and possibly chat her up.

Wish me luck.

Take a picture

>That guy sitting behind the chair just barely poking his head out
every time

>democrats
>leftist

I wish I had done crazy things as a kid. The notion that 16 year olds are doing things that would ruin my life if I did now makes me jealous.

>Germans
>Volkstod
Pick one

>republican controlled house and senate
>still can't pass through anti-brown immigration bills or healthcare plans without severe issues

k e k
e
k

Travel ban is in affect, Republicans will force the August recess then repeal nigger care

We need a multi-party system desu.
For one party to become so large they win the whole country they have to build a coalition of voters so large alot of the congressmen don't actually agree with the party line.
The only problem would be that we'd probably just get stupid regionalist parties like the SNP

wouldn't i have to pick both to make sense with what you're trying to say

I want to get selected for jury duty and then spout pol memes at the jury selection committee until they send me home
think that would be funny

>I want to get selected for jury duty and then spout pol memes at the jury selection committee until they send me home
>think that would be funny

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Have to take a drug test today

my dog sits by me when i shit

im going to cream in her jeans