Dr. Pavel, I'm CIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÆÃÆÆÁÀÂÄÆÃÆAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wSRylVSfxyw?t=107
youtube.com/watch?v=EOscWqEw4mY
youtube.com/watch?v=wSRylVSfxyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uh you don't get to bring reality

kek

Admit it, you didn't find my post that funny, you just needed a bump.

PAVARU HAKASE

CIA-DESU

CIA has stopped responding

CIA...he's gone to plaid!

>A small popcorn and a bottle of water.... that'll be $23.75, plus tip

NANI?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Which one of you fucker did this?

What's the matter Doctor Pavel? Chicken? That comes later.

I'm not OP. I'm about to die and this did in fact help me find something genuine to laugh about one last time

u?

I didn't realize how many hotheads there are on Sup Forums

We should consider paying our friends more visits!

What if the plane actually was upside down and when Bane got out of the plane it wasn't sent crashing to the ground but was instead sucked up by a spaceship, thus saving CIA's life?

Then who was spaceship?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Future CIA

kino

youtu.be/wSRylVSfxyw?t=107

holy shit why was CIA in star wars?

>he hasn't read the leaked script of Rogue One yet

CIA is a bounty hunter

Excuse me but that's a big popcorn....also holy shit what happened to my man Robert???

>They work for the mercenary, the masketta man.
>BANE?
>IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIÎIIĪÏÏIIÌIÍ

DIDN'T GET TO STAY ON THE AIRCRAFT

Misato-san

Watashi wa Asuka

>that's a big popcorn

4u

this can't be happening!

top subs

>You're a sith lord
>For you

you're a shy guy

do you guys think that he actually knows.... all this?

I'm CIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIDS

Who's his contract?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGH!!!!!!!

Dr. Pavel, there's no time to explain, this reality is collapsing. Get on board!

because a galaxy far far away is actually gotham, lol

Dr. Pavel...I'm lain.

good thread guys

do you faggots really think this retarded meme is funny? I'm sure you think Westworld "rape me some robots, partna!" is prime time television as well. Go fuck yourselves.

Is your body crashing?

Hi Iain, I'm Iain.

checked

Bane...?

LAIN?

ROBERT'S NOT DEAD YOU LIAR!!!1

TELL ME ABOUT LAIN! WHAT WAS THE PLOT ABOUT?

Im all about that bane, about that bane, no CIA

2deep4u

Fuck off with this fat disgusting hot headed bitch

kek

best thread on Sup Forums right now

shut the fuck up you hotheaded little cocksucker

*Home Improvement grunt*

NOTHING, IT WAS ABOUT NOTHING

this is a film discussion board! there's no waifus here to steal!

now is not the time for salt

that comes later

>I'm about to die
why?

I didnt know you were a cute anime girl im sorry user

NO MERCY FOR THE MUSICALLY DEFICIENT

Im not very fluent in weeb and can only speak natuto

For yoì$ù╝┘

CIA, I'm here to tell you that this is one of the dullest memes in the history of Sup Forums. Each post following the CIA agent and his agency pals from the plane as they fight assorted big guys has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the homoerotic imagery, the meme's only consistency has been its lack of humor and ineffective use of photoshop, all to make other memes less funny.

Perhaps the die was cast when moot vetoed the idea of giving Sup Forums moderators; he made sure the board would never be mistaken for a place of quality discussion that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously shit posts for his site. The Sup Forums board might be anti-reddit (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-/lit/ in its refusal of discussion, beauty and understanding. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the film was good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the film was terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time there was a fight, the characters would prance around ridiculously.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time a character died unconvincingly. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Nolan's mind is so governed by cliches and unintentional camp that he has no other style of directing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of TDKR by the same Zach Snyder. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching The Dark Knight Rises at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Batman v Superman." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "The Dark Knight Rises" you are, in fact, trained to watch Zach Snyder

perhaps he's wondering why someone would rape a robot before throwing it out of the park

えにゆ、ぬお

>this can't be happppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppᶈpppppppρppᶈρppppρppρppρppᶈρpᶈppp

>10000x232

確かに予期せぬ運河

has baneposting reached the era of abstraction?

But won't his microbes survive?

>Deesa not my friendos!

BAKE?

>838 B
hah, you are like a little baby, watch this

Make those popcorn BIG.

Dr Ford, I'm CIA
Cyborg Internet Advanced

>he hasn't seen Bane Wars (over a year old now) yet youtube.com/watch?v=EOscWqEw4mY

Darth Bane, obviously

Abane Garde Baneposting

Can somebody post the one where CIA is trapped on the outside of the airplane, screaming for Bane to let him in?

post more /bigguy/ kino

BAKA?

BAKA?

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before shoot a man, before shot a man, before shott a man, bfrore shott a mn, bbbbbbbfrore shott amn, bbbbbbbbbbbb
ERROR IN PARSING CODE
PROGRAM CRASHED WITH NO SURVIVORS
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEND AN ERROR REPORT TO ITIN?

Dr. Pavel, I'm in love

kek
brilliant

MASUKE NO OTOKO

youtube.com/watch?v=wSRylVSfxyw

>MUH CIA
>MUH COWBOY POSE
>MUH FLIGHT PLAN
>MUH DR. PAVEL
>MUH SHOOT AMAN AND THROW HIM OUT OF A PLANE
>MUH CARGO PANTS
>MUH AGENCY
>MUH GUN
>MUH PLANE
>MUH MUH I'M IN CHARGE MUHMUH MUUH

Stop baneposting.

see

Why is CIA being Torn Apart by Reality so Damn Funny To Me?
My Fucking Sides.

the muhsketta man

Ayeuh

>Bane-kun

he's on a oneway flight to paradise
do not weep for user. his ashes will rise with the fire