DC VS. Jon Jones

Who is going to win

Jonny GOAT Jones

I don't man

DC.

Jon Jones looked like shit in his last fight.

the black dude

DC, Jones is a roider and will look like shit if he has to go true natty.

Will look a lot like Overeem vs Stipe. (Stipe blew him the fuck out because he wasnt on his roids)

DC

DC, jones isnt the same fighter he was and DC has only gotten better

A year is a long time. I'm sure he's improved but DC can take punishment like no one else.

had a dream DC had a pussy and i was fucking it, was looking at me pretty much exactly how he is in that poster too..

so the sooner he gets knocked out and retires the better

DC by forfeit, Jon can't stay clean. Fight will never happen.

are you implying Jon Jones will show?

DC has a much bigger chance now.
If Jones comes back the way he did against Saint Prune I think DC takes this UD.

But, I can also see Jon taking this to the matt and getting a submission.

Also.
RAISING CTE AWARENESS

Cormier and it likely won't get past the first round

they won't fight, they never do

i havent watched mma in a long while. jon jones was incredibly dominant whenever I watched him fight, did he really fall that far or is this DC guy that good?

Jon Jones. He will smash in this fat cheating prick and send him ether to retirement or to hw to makeout with his buttbuddy cain

my money is on dc when comparing their recent performances

that said dc hasnt really hurt anyone recently and his wrestling was switched off by jones, so if jon has maintained his health and skills and osp fight was an outlier, it should be his again

The osp fight wasn't even that bad

he got stripped never lost, but also dc is the second best lhw ever after jon jones

jon hasn't fought for like 2 years either, maybe 1 1/2 i can't remember when the osp fight was

he beat DC a few years ago

DC has improved and Jones has been gone, rules have changed and Jones doesn't seem to be the guy he once was.

It's getting harder and harder for Cormier to make the weight, because he's 1.) a fat fuck, 2.) old as shit.

Nevermind the fact that Jon Jones is in DC's head just as bad Mcgregin was in Aldo's

Jon Jones unanimous decision

He still won by unanimous decision. He also broke OSP's arm with a kick. Since that fight, Jones has improved his grappling and submissions.

I don't see Jones as a knock out artist anymore since the last time he ko/tko'd someone was in 2013. But that doesn't mean anything because Cormier isn't a knock out artist either and only wins by decision or via choke.

Jones outgrappled DC in 2015, and he'll be even more successful the second time around.

Can you show before and after pictures of Jones' body transformation from roided to natty?

Jon"Bones"Jones

The black man (DC) will beat the nigger (Jones)

I guarantee you that this is what OJ's brain looks like, which played a large part in the murders. He spent 15 years getting smashed in the brain playing football at the highest levels (college and NFL), and this was back before anyone gave a shit about concussions or CTE.

jones wins

DC is broken mentally, he is too obsessed with jon. DC is just some guy to jon, while jon is everything to DC. his life revolves around analysing jon

jones by decision

So left is him on steroids and right is him after USADA?

There's no logical reason not to pick bones.

MMA is generally won by reach, so JJ.
But no matter, DC is the superior person and is a great commentator. Hope he gets a permanent gig calling fights.
I'd like to see DC, Hardy, and Stann calling, with Bas playing the Rogan role. Or Rogan playing the Rogan role.

I'm going Bones, like ik he won't be roiding but anderson wasn't either and he was really laying it down on DC unprepared

but in my heart I want DC to win

He didn't look like shit, he looked like he wasn't taking chances. His rematch with DC was on the line in that fight, to take OSP lightly would have been fucking retarded.

I dont know what anyone is talking about. he destroyed OSP. Broke his arm, destroyed his legs and he didn't lose a single round. Hardly took any damage.

I thought it was a great performance.

Jones had his number last time.

DC, Dan Hardy, Bas, Stann and British Messi are all great

jon via decision 100%

there is no area dc has jon covered, none, so how's he going to win

right during his first ban before osp

Lads, I'm scared about 214

I've been taught over and over that stacked cards never happen..

Please someone assure me that all the main card fights will happen..

He might win if jones ODs in the ring. Would that be a No contest?

wouldn't be surprised if jon sub's him too