Uhhh so its pretty much a straight up comedy. And it looks like shit. Is this what we were expecting?

Uhhh so its pretty much a straight up comedy. And it looks like shit. Is this what we were expecting?
youtube.com/watch?v=gM6Yg6ZVIL8

>cuck shit at the end

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GoZqyPBKw8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based.

What is wrong with her face?

What is wrong with her skin color?

She looks like brunette Ruby from supernatural

sun does that when you go outside it's called tan

It's fucking Baywatch, it was a piece of shit TV show when it was around the first time

The R comes before the As, dummy

HAHAHA SUCH A GOOD FILM

I WILL PAY TOP DOLLARS FOR A FILM LIKE THIS

IT WILL BE A LOT OF FUN FOR EVERYONE

I'M THE CREATOR OF THIS MEME
FUCK OFF

>that tune

youtube.com/watch?v=5GoZqyPBKw8

Catchy tune tbqh

No you aren't. You probably don't even know where it comes from, you bandwaggoner piece of shit.
> dude le ebin meme hehe i better post for some ebin (You)s and so i can be popular hehe xD
Fuck off.

fucking this.
anyone who wasn't expecting the Jump Street treatment was kidding themselves.

is it from a podcast?

*BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAARRRRRR*

braaaapbay

I don't care, I watch anything with Vin Diesel.

Is "she" gonna /make/ it, (((bros)))

*POORRRRRRRRAAAB*

>when she spots a new soul to steal

fuck i came here to post this

they better give moonman his goddamn royalties

THESE SHOOPS ARE JUST MAKING MY BENIS HARDER

i WILL NOT see a movie that doesn't respect the canon of baywatch. the bu-canon or "buchannon"

>hey user you're looking hot today
>w-what do you mean my fangs are showing?

Face it fag Baywatch expanded universe is dead and buried . It was all terrible anyway

>end of the trailer
>"you people?"
>Rock tells a white man he can't say something due to his race

This movie is promoting racism.

I swear to god there's only been two Baywatch threads and both have just been ogling Daddario's glorious rack and shoops of her turning into a succubus.

My dick could cut glass right now.

what if daddario is making the threads and posting pictures of herself imbued with demon magic to slowly drain your soul

Of course it's crap, it's Baywatch

I'd politely ask her to invite me to her home where I'd cheerfully sit idly while she drained my soul out through my penis.

i uhm kind of liked it

Goddammit when is she gonna play a succubus? She was literally born to play one

Why'd you cut out the Rock?

>swn drink you blood
;_;

>Manage to fuck up such a simple shot by cropping the frame above the breast bounce
Lmao

test

I don't think you know what you're talking about.

At all.

Who?

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Great response coming from someone who doesn't even know who the rock is.
Moron.

Have a great day!

This looks stupid, a massive horrid train wreck that will spawn at least two other movies.

I'm balls deep in that shit.

>That final joke

>triggered hard
:^)

Daddario looks so good with a tan.

Yeah, fuck white people, amirite?

orange people are the most discriminated against just look at how many people hate donald trump

I like how her eyes practically make her a Fremen, so fucking bright and blue.

all those bitches need to eat a sandwich.

>actually having her make this face in the movie

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?!

>inb4 Sup Forums summons an actual demon with their worship
what have you done

t. amerilard

I'll watch it for Daddario.

What a bunch of chicken chests. Pamela Anderson is spinning in her grave.

What? Pam's still alive?

They're clearly giving it the 21 Jump Street treatment. That turned out pretty good, so who knows

>swn keep you chained up in a dungeon and neglect you for days at a time until she needs blood

yea they figured out how to cure Hep C and she's only about 30% flesh anyway.

Pamela Anderson is fake though, these two girls are all natural.

Either a succubus, or an angel, or a fucking sexbot designed to be impossible to resist..

Second.

Fuck tan. Her beautiful fair blemish free skin and piercing eyes are burning my soul

>implying she looked any better

Fug where are the tiddies? :DDD

>flawless, pale skin
>luminescent eyes
>strikingly elegant red dress
>heaving jugs

i still can't believe she's real. and it hurts i'll never have her.

>no alexandra daddarrio bikini

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>that fire

She looks alright but never forget who's our queen

this one isnt shooped is it

autist

WHY ARE NONE OF THEM DRINKING MY BLOOD

I HAVE LITERS OF THIS STUFF PLS TAKE IT

I don't even know the original, moonman was the first thing that popped up in my head.

Maybe they don't enjoy the tangy taste of autism.

white people make me sick, so yes, fuck them.

WELL

how do i fix my autism so qt demon vampire sucubus drink my soul blood??

Second. Top Kek.

Wrong neighborhood, boy.

I'm gonna watch it

Y’know, the thing about dadario, she’s got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eyes. When she comes after ya, she doesn’t seem to be livin’ until she bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white, and then – aww, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin’, the bed sheets turn red, and in spite of all the poundin’ and the hollerin’, she proceeds to rip ya to pieces…

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT WASN'T WHAT YOU WERE EXPECTING

>The Rock and Based Efron broing out

tbqh I'm in senpaitachi

>le ebin racist microsoft sam voice rap!
fuck off to r/thedonald

>swn tilt your head and press her lips to your neck, feeling your vains pumping sweet crimson life through them, and then open her jaw and press those pearly fangs in, piercing your flesh and going straight into the artery, being greeted by a warm gush of scarlet
>swn drink your life slowly as you fade and then toss you to the floor once your only use is fulfilled

Is it me or this going to be a silent killer with the gay community?

The way that Tween & Rock were vibing off each other was disturbing.

Well there's that scene of them on a scooter in matching pink shirts so they at least are putting in stuff for both boys and girls, straight or hetero

Your trip dubs confirm. Rock and Zac gear'd up waxed chest gaybros are going to pull in that sweet gay dollar.

These new, high budget comedies are top tier modern comedies.

>Bad Neighbors
>21 Jump Street
>Baywatch

It's like the evolution of Rogan's stoner comedies. Except they don't need to be as crude and are genuinely funny and not just stoner humor.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….

>Straight up comedy

Well, it's not like it's the "wink wink" that it used to be a TV show, which I was expecting. They played it straight as an action-comedy which I actually appreciate it. Still, the director's a hack so mite b cool.

seek help

>zac efron is a literal 10/10 on paper
>is a manlet
what a shame tbqh

Here's to swimmin' with bow legged women!

do the virgins on this board actually think women spontaneously queef?

Just so you guys know they only queef during sex when air is forced into their vagina.

>Zac Effron is a twice Olympic gold medalist
>A "Rogue" character who shows reckless behavior

Of course years of disciplined training leads to that kind of mentality

Eh he's alright, he seems like a nice guy, I don't doubt he could one shot anybody in a streetfight.

Powermonkeys are dangerous

what did this channel mean by this?

Kurt angle was a gold medalist and was a huge jerk.