Anyone else here lost huge respect for Mads Mikkelsen after appearing in a video game trailer?

Anyone else here lost huge respect for Mads Mikkelsen after appearing in a video game trailer?

I thought he was a serious actor but I guess not!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse_(video_game)
youtu.be/Iy37ou-cjvI?t=1m34s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he is doing whatever boost his ego

>implying dead standing won't be better than every other movie of the year

>I thought he was a serious actor but I guess not!
Hannibal, Doctor Strange and Star Wars didn't tip you off?

too bad he doesn't give a shit what you think

rolling

>Losing respect for someone for appearing in a video game

Sweet Christ the autism

>serious actor
By falling for the Mads Mikkelsen meme you're every bit as bad as the people lining up for the latest Chris Pratt flick. These men are marketing tools, not actors. The Hunt/ Pusher are a hollywood shill job made for the express purpose of creating a new "legitimate" actor to be used in subsequent capeshit releases in order to attract the "film buff" demographic to maximize profits. This happens all the time in hollywood. They pluck out a new star with an inoffensive face from obscurity, put them in an indie shit on the cheap, and bam, they now have "legitimacy" "wow look at this hot new talented actor" appeal and can now be a new "artificial star" to hinge your summer tentpole release on.

It is all fraud, a manipulation. Mads Mikkelsen is no more an artist, no more a human being even, than the new mcdonalds festive hamburger promotion. He is smoke and mirrors, a light show, a pretend actor.

Exact same career progression is true of all of the shilled meme actors of late. Lawrence, Fassbender, Hardy, Pratt, Isaac. By supporting these "lesser known" critical darling you are only enabling the pre-production marketing phase of the capeshit machine.

Mikkelsen is lying to you with his very existence.

Of course he doesn't give a shit what the high level art elite thinks, all he cares about is that funko pop money.

>things you know about and i don't
>the new mcdonalds festive hamburger promotion

wew tip'd

Daily reminder that Mads is autistic. He begged Fuller not to let them use this take. Fuller spat in his face, laughed and told them to use it anyway. Mads was hella pissed and threatened to quit the show.

>high level art elite
>posting on a television and film board

White supremecism and elevated art transcendence go hand in hand. The highest of the art elite will never be able to express their views in more mainstream venues.

Getting a bit autistic here buddy. He's just doing his job.

He looks awesome. When do I get this game?

you have a fedora collection don't you?

>taking bait seriously and also playing video games
the autism and irony!

Holiday 2018.

>2018
Well, shit.

source? I want to believe

What was Kevin Spacey's performance like in that Call of Duty game? Or CIA in Quantum Break?

it's a meme

Reminder

>Death Stranding
>Video Game
Pick one.

wtf i hate hideo kojima now

>Source: My ass

omg he was, like, so cool but then he went to hang out with those stupid nerds, like, omg, like whatever.

this is you, OP.
murder everyone in your bloodline and then end yourself.

>Anyone else here lost huge respect for Mads Mikkelsen after appearing in a video game trailer?

Really? You didn't lost respect after he did Dr. Strange? Or Clash of Titans? You lost respect after he appeared in what could be the game of the year in 2018?

Are you retarded or just a hipster?

>implying it's in the realm of possibilities that a semi-god like Mads can do anything that make him lose credibility

lmao! i've been away from Sup Forums for too long

Trips confirm, Mads is shit and so is Kojipleb

Doing one of the best shows on tv of the past few years means he's not a serious actor?
Or are you just pol style butthurt about the gayness

how can you fall for it jesus

>people fall for this pasta

Don't forget Kit Manletton in CoD

That is someone with a serious chip on their shoulder

I miss /hannibal/ generals.

Not really surprising. Kojima hates videogames. He never play it.

He has already appeared in a video game.

>being this gullible

Is it just me or is that picture moving when you open the thumbnail?

anything is possible

inject too many marijuanas?

You are a tumblr style enabler of gayness and anti-white, anti-male cuckoldry. Brian Fuller is one of the biggest cucks on the planet.

Go to bed, you're high.

> Disney capeshit is okay
> Disney Star Wars is okay
> A video game by a great developer is unforgivable

Come on, this is bait. I bet you haven't even seen any of his danish movies

He was in a shit King Arthur movie fag

B-but I'm sober

jfc dude, calm down with the buzzwords, you're not making any sense.

>watch it konami

>asian
>rude

omg who could have seen that coming?

Pro tip: real Asians are huge fucking cunts

>one of the best shows on tv of the past few years
ahaAHAHAHAHAHA

Forgot the Walking Dead, the worst premium cable show

He's right.

If you think that post makes no sense then you are in the wrong place. Go somewhere else if you want support a show where the maker thinks it's totally awesome to "black wash" and "roastie wash" white male characters for the sake of progressivism.

I'm glad I only hang out with fake asians.

Koreans are rude as fuck. Japaneses aren't. In general.

there's no work for serious actors. there's only capeshit and vidyashit and other shit these days.

Except Mads keeps doing serious movies outside Hollywood. But what do Sup Forums knows about anything outside that shithole that is USA, anyway?

Meh, it's easy money
>show up on set drunk, dress in a dumb mo-cap spanx costume, say a bunch of edgy vidya lines written by asian retard, go home, forget it all like a bad dream

No. I basically see Mads-related projects like this: either it's good and made greater because Mads, or it's shit and he's the greatest aspect of it.

So no, faggot OP. No, I do not!

He is not in The Walking Dead

He will be in the second part of the season, playing a character named Alpha

Where did you get that? Alpha is a woman in the comics and she doesn't show up until after Negan's arc is over which won't happen until next Season at the earliest

Wtf I still love Kojima now

Mostly speculation actually. He's been hanging with Reedus and Negan, and he keeps shilling TWD in interviews

>A Kojima production
>video game

Not really. It's just Kojima being an asshole and hating videogames.

was bruce willis the first name actor to appear in a videogame all the way back in 1998?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse_(video_game)

>tfw when I got that pirated (chipped ps1) for christmas that year

Was fun at the time

Probably some earlier than this

this is bullshit

I hate all that shit and Hannibal was good.

His career took off after he was a bond villain. He's not some classically trained star of the stage.

All that shit was baked into the very fabric of the show so you must have been watching it with your brain turned off.

youtu.be/Iy37ou-cjvI?t=1m34s

You clearly didn't watch it, that stuff was barely even in the show until season 3.

Before S3 it was very tasteful, it wasn't even close to sense8 or spartacus level.