fuck i feel old now

great guy

duff was awesome back in the day man

wtf is dat

>Muhammad

Aw bless.

realistically, who can stop him

That's what the guy said at 0:12

I can't tell from the angle, did the Corvette initiate contact or the Porsche?

i cringed

>Going for an interception on 4th down at the opponent's 20 yard line when an incomplete puts you at your own 30

Georgia education.

>tfw devirginized
>tfw didn't even have sex
>tfw still stoned to death for it

It appears the porsche did

that bitch muhammed complained about not getting enough screen time during the opening ceremonies

bitch lost without even medaling

ayyyyyyyyyy

Fuck i now remember liedson played for Portugal

do anyone have the one with brazilian lucas playing for PSG making an epic run?
youtube.com/watch?v=BjP703PZimw

please watch our league

>but he doesn't get it ooouwt

Is there an easy way to watch this in Burgerland?

>Not knowing the game would be over
>That flag

American education, everyone :)

ronaldopreparingforfreekick.webm

I will if you explain what just happened. Looks like blue #88 fucked it up.

did the refs called that one?

Yeah, after enough finger-pointing.

actually, yeah, for once they called it one

youtube.com/watch?v=8GnJ7xe-2MY

that's not a common habit from them, though

literally me

Everyone in Canada even hates the CFL

Yeah he played for Gijon too

My leg could literally fall off and I don't think I would scream like that bitch

Women are inferior

Canadian defending was shit back in the day man

what does love feel like

Why are women always crushing shit with body parts that aren't their arms?

Nice sport.

yup it's pretty cool

feels tendons man

4 wheel out of track rule?

It's the despair that makes you scream that hard. She realized how fucked up her knee became.
Plus she's a woman.

no track boundaries in Nascar other then the yellow line at Daytona and Talladega. You have to give up your place if you cut through the chicane tho. That's there for a reason (JD Mcduffie). Either way both of these were deemed legal in their respective series at the time.

ahh thanks for the info pal

jeez what a chimp

>quality meat
kek

Whispers the nerd on the floor as he looks for his broken glasses.

fellow /gif/ browser.

says the cuck as Deontay satisfies his wife while he looks after their son

Its amazing how she evolved into one of those LA instagram sluts.

Does anyone have the webm of Tony Stewart running over the guy who gets in front of his car

>Browns about to make FG to win the game
>kick blocked
>Ravens recover the ball
>run it in for a TD

Life as a Browns fan
youtube.com/watch?v=j2BZqiv7L9k

no we dont sorry m8

cassillas ;-;

Sexy dick's

lol how descriptive can you get?
>"Says the cuck as the Big Black man thrusts his Big Black Cock inside his wife's tight wet pussy. Your wife moans and squirms with every pump. She begs and screams as he finally releases his sperm inside her. Right, cuck?"

whats he thinking

Oh I'm not done posting /turnleft/ webms. I was just taking a little break. :)

I thought this only happened in Mario Baseball

The air is thick as the full capacity crowd waits in total darkness.Louis CK is 15 minutes late to start his set.
Suddenly, the thunderous roar of African war drums and elephant cries rings out.The spotlights focus center stage. A battalion of proud black militants lead Louis on stage in nothing but a short pink nightgown, face covered in makeup wearing a bob-cut blonde wig.

"Fans, tonight is the night that i fulfill my destiny and duty as a sissy white bitch, tonight is the night I lose my manhood forever."
"Don't do it Louis! It doesn't have to be this way!" Yells a solitary caucasian voice from the crowd, unable to hold his tongue any longer.

"Ayo shut da fuck up white BITCH" booms Tyrique, asserting his nubian dominance. The silent tension builds for mere seconds before the hecklers neck is snapped by a sympathetic white subject, purely to bring the attention back to the stage. The mans wife is stripped naked and dragged away, presumably to a new life of rape and forced black impregnation.

"As I was saying" quivered Louis, "Under the counsel of my advisors, I have decided to forego that which I do not deserve, my right to reproduce. As we speak, my daughters are being shipped to Sudan to repay my debt to our new black overlords. Now without furher adieu, let us begin!"

Within seconds, Louis is impaled anally and orally with 36 inches of black tube steak. While DeMarcus and Javhonte destroy his masculine pride metaphorically, Quintavius pulls out a machete the size of a small child, personally blessed by Joseph Kony and his top shamans and in one swing, removes it literally.

Louis screams in both pain and liberation as the wound is cauterized with a flaming baobab branch, all the while the two bucks never missing a beat with their relentless spit-roasting.

Finally, some 2 hours later after all the bulls have satisfied themselves in his holes he is dragged away but not without first issuing a final statement.

"I shall now be known as LOUISE KEK"