Slash heem slash

OLD Moose is loose to Bellator

Who is your favorite UFC women's fighter? Be truthful in your response. No kidding around.

For sure Conor is the A-side and faster than Canelo

Narrow shouders

Joanna. I like her as a fighter and I like her as a woman.

me in the back

Shob is so dumb, that even after all these years, he doesn't know the wide stance in MMA is to account for takedowns

He actually thinks Conor will be fighting like that.

Only one of those wiggers has narrow shoulders

For me , its valentina. Shes unironically hot in a weird way and shes a game fighter.

The underhooks and karate style will be the difference in this boxing match 100%

>dumb
Don't be like that, CTE's a motherfucker.

tfw Gegard Mousasi left the UFC :(

Fucking hell jerome was a juiced up animal.

CAN'T BROKER THE COKER

Pettis won 30-27

name the biggest cancer that is killing the UFC

It's fairly obvious how you pronounce heem. But how do you pronounce /heem/

Daily heeminder sam alvey is ranked 15th. Middleweight division on suicide watch

You have crippling autism and have the audacity to attack a legitimate health issue. Repulsive

Sphleem but the e is silent

Where did you get this idea? I only report the scat spam.

Finding wmma fighters attractive is basically homosexuality. It's not a coincidence that the highest level of wmma is filled almost exclusively with lesbians

>yoel 100 years old
>weidman deleted
>jacare old and off the good gear
>bisping about to retire
>anderson silva done
>mousasi left

sam alvey will be champ

For sure Mauro I know you've called MMA and boxing fights for years but stay in your lane my guy

WME-IMG

29-29 draw

sponsors

Brandon just said MMA fights are ALWAYS fast-paced lol

>For sure Mauro i know you're one of the most respected people in the fighting business but only one of us got permanent brain damage by padding other people's record, my guy

>highest level of wmma is filled almost exclusively with lesbians

Yeah no that's a lie. It's like maybe 10% lesbians. Find 10 lesbians collectively in the top 15 of atomweight, strawweight, flyweight, bantamweight, or featherweight and I'll suck your dick.

Rose, for her dominant performance against Paige

only thing left to watch in the UFC middleweight division is for bobby to heem bisping. After that it's all bum fights.

have u felt from a tree boi?

We're watching this, r-right?

Who is your boy?

I want to know who spammies actual real favourite fighter is

jessica andrade
tecia torres
raquel pennington
tonya evinger
jessica aguilar
renata souza
amanda nunes
liz carmouche
...come on come on...almost there

Am I the only one that thinks it's possible she held out for more money at the last minute? A lot of fighters have been strong-arming in negotiations since they buyout, McGregor and Bisping have recently gotten their way by refusing to fight

*stuff your takedown*

heh, nothing personnel kid

>Tecia Torres
She had a boyfriend you know

schaub filter is working great

kek yes you are the only one

it would be 100% guaranteed career suicide

without ronda ufc could close women's 135 tomorrow and most people wouldnt even know

Rondaspergs still seething lol

no one cares what you're filtering

>insert "how the fuck is olympic wrestling even real" text

you do, don't lie

*blocks your path*

>Aguilar
>top 15
Technically yes but fuck no. I've made my point anyway. It's like 90% straight women

She's bi

>bi
literally marrying a woman lol

and i'm not the guy you responded to that was off the top of my head i doubt that's all the lesbians in the top 15 of all those divisions

Hehe, your boxing is no match for my karate

If there's so many lesbians in WMMA, makes you wonder how many legitimate gay men are on the men's sides but keep it low-key

>tfw Whittaker could possibly be the GOAT in the making

That's how being bisexual works. You don't stop being bisexual when you date someone. You date a man and you're still bi. You date a women and you're still bi. Choosing to be with one or the other doesn't stop you from being bi, you've chosen an individual person, not a gender

Why they finna have someone who got knocked out by Roy Nelson talk about boxing?

How the fuck does anyone roll with this barrel of a man?

cat tree

lol you're so fucking ridiculous
>tecia torres isn't a lesbian
are you reading what you're typing?
i swear i'm not the one who started this conversation i'm telling you you sound ridiculous though

is clawja a lesbian? Never heard this answered definitively

first for my girl

>leaving UFC for Bellator

i don't hate Moose but the dude's ego will be the fucking death of him lol. though I'm sure he'll realize that himself when he gets 100k for a title defense.

So it's impossible for a bisexual person to remain bisexual and get married?
She's dated men publicly before and married a woman. Clearly she's bisexual.

cringe

She isn't gay. I know because I've had sex with her

LOL you sound like John Wayne Gacy in prison. I anally raped 33 guys, but I identify as bisexual, I have nothing against homosexuals though.

If I dated a girl in my twenties but then married you I'm not a fucking cock sucking faggot? Just stop.

I don't believe you unless you're a dragon dildo.

What do you think bisexual means? If you are attracted to men and women then you're bisexual. How don't you understand this? You can suck dick and eat pussy. Then suck dick for the rest of your life but still be attracted to women

Lol cringe away beta. This is what an alpha male looks like

alpha males pay chicks to hold up celebration signs for them?

I don't like bellator, they take good fighters from UFC just to have them crush some cans on their quarterly show that's never anything special

Implying they didnt jump at the oppurtunity to be near the champ lmao.

do you wish you were one of those girls, lad?

And yet all the casuals and contrarians are lining up around the corner to suck Coker's dick and talk about how Bellator is "killing it" this year for signing all the crumbs off the UFC's table.

what makes me laugh is all the tards like "omg wme has NO CLUE what they're doing letting gegard and rory walk"

casuals dont give a fuck about them and they are fat contracts. bellator isnt fucking getting over the hump and becoming relevant because gegard mousasi is there

>American
>Lad
Cringed

You can't take seriously a company that has Bonnar doing the "flushed like a turd" sketch

if masvidal deletes wonderboy and maia gets blacksploded, will masvidal get the title shot next?

hating bellator is the most reddit thing ever

this

Bellators okay. Nothing on ufc though

Shevchenko isn't really happy about the pull out is she

"Today I am 100% ready for this fight. During the last 3 months of training I did everything to be in my best shape for this fight. Nunes couldn't cut weightcorrectly and was hospitalized. She wanted to cut weight and recover rapidly to have the advantage. The end result, everything went wrong. Even though she was medically cleared to fight, she backed out. This fight was originally offered to take place in April and she would not accept then. I did my part and am very upset that I can't fight for the title today on this great event. I am even more upset for all my dear fans who support me every time throughout the world and to those who traveled to see me fight here in Las Vegas live. I feel frustrated about what happened but I won't relax,will not put down energy in my preparation, and will wait until the UFC gives us another date for the fight

“She’s trying to say that this was medical something, like with medicals because of her illness or something like this — because during all this week before the fight, [even] one day before the fight at weigh-ins, or the (open) workouts, everybody saw her in very good health, very aggressive. And even at the weigh-ins, she was saying, ‘I’m ready to give this fight, very good fight and take the victory,’ saying and doing all things aggressive like she did.

“Then after weigh-ins, the day of the fight, she [pulls] out, she says, ‘okay, I was feeling bad all week.’ But at the same time she was saying, every time, that she was feeling very strong and prepared for the fight.”

Fighters of that caliber never would have been allowed to walk in the Zuffa era. Never.

define "reddit" behavior

I wonder what its like to have no one trust you

Liking Bellator or any org beside the ufc.

On Ariel's show she went on a rant about how this pullout was some kind of psychological warfare, it was pretty funny stuff.

She lost a shitload of money and a title fight. I'd be pretty pissed

>Shevchenko isn't really happy about the pull out is she

She's just mad that she couldnt go up against a less than 100% Amanda

weird relationship opposing fighters must have because if they don't show, you don't get paid

Yeah but gegard and ryan bader going to bellator doesnt affect casuals. It affects you and i and other people in this general who are actual fans of the sport, its a shame we are the minority.

She literally got $70k just for showing up.

I hate that I wasnt into mma when this fight happened. Must've been so cash to watch live

brand loyalty is for baby boomers

Shevchenko did get paid 70k I think?

Still made 70k and still has the title shot so?

>be fan of a niche
>you and your ilk literally keep them alive through their start and hard times
>they get big
>start appealing to casuals, destroying everything you loved about them in the process
Every fucking time, about anything. Get big, proceed to fuck the fans that got you there in the ass. Why even be a serious fan of anything?

I agree, but at the same time alienating your core fanbase while trying too hard to appeal to a different one can prove to be detrimental
WME know entertainment, but if you look at it, 2017's been a bit of a shit year for the UFC