Explain to me how Tyler the creator isn't in the top 10 most talented artists of this century

Explain to me how Tyler the creator isn't in the top 10 most talented artists of this century

because flower boy is the only "artistic" thing of merit he's released

The century is far from over.

He made Goblin.

Because he isn't one of the ten most talented artists of this century

Serious question: Why does this man look, dress, and act like he's five?

Because his music is pretty boring. He got a great taste though. Gotta respect anyone who sees the genius in Relapse.

Because I can name 10 more talented artists from this century.

>...

he really looks like a monkey here

odd future is cringe worthy as fuck

>LE FUCK DAD AND SCHOOL ND BURN SHIT XDD

>quoting Tyler song from 2011

really made me think. You're about 7 years late user. Also odd future isn't a thing anymore since like 2013

The lack of talent he has

Damn...

He used to only post on twitter that he never wiped his ass

Because white boys likes it .

but you're white..
im white..
isnt how he conveys himself to the world his choice?

>rap
>music
also
>black
>artist
haha

he only makes low-quality 'jazz fusion' with his crude lyrics plastered on top now.

"black artist" are you fucking seriously that dumb? so no one considers MJ or Kanye or any black artists great? maybe its just because he's shit dumbass

I'M

Have yall seen his NPR tiny desk show? Fucking trash. I used to fuck with him big time until cherry bomb, which I didnt really like. I would respect him but now he's on a full blown ego trip, thinking he's super talented and buisnesman or whatever. I hope he'll come back down. I used to love his shit, still do, but just look at his clothing line. lmao. fuck.

the retard thinks he's the stevie wonder of hip hop or something. sad!

Racism is the biggest sign of unintelligence. It's also a key sign of fear and weakness. If you didn't feel inferior to blacks you wouldn't act like that. I suggest you grow up because nobody will ever take you serious

Artists like king krule and Earl sweatshirt are both from his generation and do similar things that he does, but way better.

>unintelligence
>take you serious

lmao this mongoloid.

it's not 2014 anymore, it's time to drop the 'Earl Sweatshirt is good' meme

It's the truth. You can't just sit and call people names because you fail at adding to the conversation. Ignorance is never a good thing and is a big reason why you're probably alone.

>Artist doesn't release album for awhile
>Suddenly isn't good anymore

Rap fans have the worst short term memory when it comes to artist they are really fickle

Is this nigga gay? I say def bi

Is that a problem if he is?

bro, you're on a site that has routinely used the words 'faggot' and 'nigger' as terms for addressing other posters for many years. you can definitely use these terms and contribute to the discussion, and pinpointing these words as the reason for poor input only serves to dismantle ongoing discussion.

I don't know. This nigger is a clown and comes off gay, though

The issue is that people choose to be ignorant . Why anybody would willingly choose to look stupid doesn't make sense to me. This isn't Sup Forums or Sup Forums this is a board for discussion I just wanna see people grow up a bit. Because that shit spreads and there's dumb people who use this site that get influence from comments as bad as that sounds. I wanna see people try and set a better example its not 2008 any more Sup Forums is a lot more popular we aren't raiding SomethingAwful and Hal Turner any more

im a fan of tyler but hes the fourth most talented odd future member at best (frank, earl, taco)

even if you got rid of anyone using racist or homophobic slurs this site would still be primarily dumbasses, albeit pacified by political correctness and moderation. I don't think anybody really cares if they look dumb on an anonymous forum. I'd wager the reason people even come here is because they can say what they want to, however offensive it may be.

True and regardless if I like it or not Sup Forums is one of the last big supporters of free speech online so it would be wrong of me to judge people for using whatever words they want.

>ugh look at that asshole Tyler being confident in his musical ability I wish I had any talent or confidence REEEEEEEEEEEE

If those two are really the best black "musicians" you can come up with than the problem is very clearly with you

Tell me what you think of Nina Simone, Herbie Hancock, and Stevie Wonder.

At least you named a musician this time

I’m not the same user.
You didn’t answer the question.

You're obviously a troll

>century
I love Tyler but you're dragging it.